Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
Kavita wasn't looking in my direction, she was paying close attention to the movie that was on TV. But Prem caught my eye, and grinned at me again. Did he realize what I had been thinking about my subconsciously 'vacating' the double-seater sofa for him and Kavita?
To my deep embarrassment and humiliation, he then took his left hand off the sofa backrest where it had been resting, and put it over her waist.
Yet again. For the second time today, in front of my eyes.
Except, this time, he knew I was looking, our eyes had just met.
I tried to avert my eyes to cover my feeling of shame and humiliation. But I could not stop looking at his dark hands over her milky white waist, as he fondled Kavita, pinched her belly between his thumb and fingers like he had done earlier.
As this went on, I was transfixed at the brazen way in which Prem was "rubbing it into my face". He was sitting beside my wife, and fondling her belly, and in full knowledge that I had seen it. It was like he was 'challenging me' to 'stop him if I can'. And there was a part of my mind that tried to think of a way to 'take him on' on his challenge, and create a scene by questioning his blatant behavior. Shamefully for me, though the other parts of my mind relived the ordeal I had gone through, that morning, the cold, hard slaps, and the taunts of "pussy boy", "pervert boy", the claims that 'he had fucked my wife' reverberated through my head.
The defeated feeling from the events of the morning overwhelmed my instinctive reaction to challenge him. Shamefully, I averted my eyes. Even though I knew he was going to continue to fondle Kavita, I didn't have to let him 'rub it in' by watching it helplessly.
I tried to concentrate on the movie, and found after a while that time was passing faster, and more easily. Maybe this was what I needed to do, not let him 'rub it in' by 'refusing to look'.
After a while, the movie got over and Kavita got up and said she was going to to the kitchen, asking us if we wanted Tea or Coffee. I asked for coffee, as I felt I needed something 'stronger' to handle what was turning out to be a continuation of that morning's ordeal.
As I looked at Kavita's retreating form. She appeared to be 'looking down' as though embarrassed about something. I glanced at Prem, who mouthed "pussy boy" making me flushed with embarrassment. I averted my eyes again.
Kavita came back in a few minutes with our coffee, and then proceeded to make dinner.
I did not have much of an appetite for dinner, though. Maybe because of the late lunch, or because of the effect of seeing Prem fondle Kavita so brazenly, or maybe the ordeal earlier in the day, I simply didn't feel hungry to eat. I picked at my food listlessly, which Kavita noticed, and asked if I was OK.
I told her that I was just not having an appetite on account of the late lunch, and she suggested that I go to bed soon so as to get my food and sleep cycle back to normal the next day.

I didn't have any reason to object, and preferred to get to bed soon. I wanted this day to end.
___________________--
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 09:29 AM