Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
She asked, "Manu, are you hungry?"
I said, "Yeah, I think I overslept."
She walked up to me, and ruffled my hair and said, "Yeah you did. There's food on the dining table. You were fast asleep so I didn't want to disturb you for lunch."
I was puzzled still. It didn't look like she had cooked lunch. I asked her, "Didn't you cook lunch?"
Kavita answered, "No, I was very tired after the shopping and didn't have the energy to cook, and Prem suggested we eat out and I thought it was a good idea. I didn't want to disturb your sleep, so Prem and I went out to lunch, and got you something from there."
I nodded gratefully, and came and sat at the dining table. She served me with the food from the packets she had brought from the restaurant.
I noticed the name of the restaurant. It was somewhat far away, and we had generally avoided that restaurant because it specialized in Mughlai cuisine, and seemed more inclined to non-vegetarian food seeking clients. Kavita and I had been there once, and we hadn't been too impressed with the variety or cooking style of their vegetarian items. I guessed that they went to that restaurant because Prem wanted to eat something non-vegetarian.
At this, my mind went back to the fact that Kavita had gone out with Prem for lunch, leaving me alone. Did she go on his motorcycle or in the car? Should I ask her that? Surely she would snap at me if I asked her, so I decided to keep quiet about it.
As I ate my lunch, it occurred to me a few minutes later that they must have gone on Prem's motorcycle. I was the last one to go to the car, and I brought the shopping bags upstairs, and put the stuff away and went to sleep. The car keys were probably still in my pocket. I felt my pocket, and the car keys were there.
I gulped. It meant Kavita had gone to the restaurant with Prem, riding with him on his motorcycle. I felt a pang of jealousy, and a degree of frustration. Prem had just bullied me during the worst ordeal of my life until then, and he had taken my wife out for lunch shortly afterward, on his motorcycle. Unconsciously, I started picking at my food.
Kavita noticed this, and asked me if I wanted the food warmed up or something. I hastily told her that it was okay; I didn't want her to sense what I was worrying about. To change the topic, I asked her if she had a bath or something after her shopping.
Kavita said, "No, I just changed into saree after we came back from lunch."
I nodded, and proceeded to eat 'normally' as she watched. There was silence for a few minutes as she watched me eat, then Kavita spoke up.
"Prem tells me you offered to help me out in toweling him after his exercises."

I was startled. I had said no such thing. I reached for a glass of water, trying to figure why she said so. As I drank my water, Prem came into the background, standing a few feet behind Kavita.
He stood there and glared at me, and put his arms on his hips.
His expression had a menacing look, and I felt a shiver down my spine. Was he threatening to tell her about what happened the previous day if I refused? Would he slap me around if I contradicted him?
I was panicking as I saw his glare. I hastily told myself, "I did tell him I would help Kavita out to the extent I could." I found my voice eventually, and put the glass down and answered.
"Yeah, It's a bit of tiring, back-bending work darling, so I thought I would help you out. I should have offered to help earlier itself."
Kavita's face lit up as she came to me, pinched my cheek and said "Thanks, Manu, I knew before itself that you preferred to do it yourself rather than me, but thanks for working that out with Prem!"
I grinned sheepishly at her. Maybe in a way it would be better, in the sense that it would be better than I towel him off, rather than her.
I finished up my late lunch and went to wash up. When I came back, Kavita was talking to Prem, apparently about the next day. His palm was casually resting on her ass, over her saree.
I was embarrassed to see it, and didn't know how to react. I saw it from the wash room, from where I could see to the other end of the hall. Not knowing what to do, I nervously approached. As I got closer, Kavita "slapped" his hand and finally he took it off her ass.
Kavita turned to me and said, "Manu, since you are used to getting up later than me, I'll set an alarm so you can wake up to be able to help with Prem's exercises, will that be OK Manu?"
I nodded my assent as I saw Prem grinning at me from behind her. It felt like an evil grin. Did he know that I had seen him 'palming' her ass just now? Was that what he was grinning about? Or the fact that I would be toweling him off the next morning?
I came and sat on the sofa, and dully flipped channels till I found a movie I could watch. Prem and Kavita also came and sat down.
I felt a pang that she sat down next to him. And after a while, I came to the sinking realization that this was my own doing in a way, as I was the one who sat down first, and I sat down on one of the 'single seater' sofas.
Subconsciously, I had 'vacated' the 'double' seater sofa. For Prem to sit on, beside Kavita. As this realization sunk in, I felt embarrassed that I let this guy bully me mentally to this extent. I looked out of the corner of my eye towards them.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 09:28 AM