Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 06 Pt. 1

The conversation with Prem had left me drained both mentally, and physically. I slept like a log. I didn't have an idea how long I had slept, until I woke up.
I glanced at the clock, it was just past 4 PM. Looking outside the window, it had got dark sooner than usual. Maybe that was part of why I slept like I did.
My stomach rumbled, and that reminded me about the fact that I had not had lunch. I had slept through the entire afternoon.
I then started recalling the incidents of the morning. I was grateful to Kavita for showing up and ending that ordeal. I was not comfortable with Prem's presence in our house, and she knew it. But the conversation I had with Prem that morning showed me an aspect of his personality that I subconsciously detected from the beginning, but didn't pay as much attention to, perhaps because of the physical intimidation I felt on account of his presence. This was the fact that to some degree at-least, Prem was a bully.
At-least, he had been bullying me around badly that morning. Granted, he was pretty upset over what I had done, but it still made me feel very ashamed to recall the conversation. "Pussy boy.", "Pervert boy.", he had repeatedly called me.
Thank God Kavita wasn't there to hear those names, or to see him slap me repeatedly; she would lose any respect she had for me if she heard or saw Prem pushing me around like that!
Thinking about Kavita brought me back to the present. I wondered why she didn't wake me up for lunch. I got up from the bed, stretched and walked to the hall.
I expected to find her with Prem in the hall, but that was not to be. I thought of looking in the kitchen, but then I saw the door to Prem's room was 3/4 closed. That was usually the way it was, when she went to the balcony in the mornings during Prem's exercises. I suppressed a shudder. Was he going to be exercising now also? Would he ask her to towel him off a 2nd time today?
I walked up to the door, and tried to peek through. Unlike in the mornings, when I knew Prem would be exercising and Kavita would probably be on the balcony, I felt afraid to push open the door. What if I caught them in bed, not necessarily having sex, but in an intimate manner? How could I react to it, especially in context of the humiliating ordeal I had been through earlier today?
Peeking through the open part of the door, I breathed a sigh of relief that the bed was empty! Thank God for that!
Inching my way a little bit through the 3/4 closed door, I saw both of them on the balcony. They were not facing me, however. They were facing "outwards", as they were the day Prem arrived, when I saw them in the balcony.

Kavita had changed into a saree. It was not the "stunning" kind of saree she wore the day Prem arrived. The blouse was one of her regular "home wear" blouses, black and slightly translucent, but not particularly small or revealing. The saree was pale yellow, not the kind of clothes she was wearing the day Prem arrived. Still, it did accentuate her attractiveness.
What caught my attention though, was Prem's right hand. It was "wrapped" around Kavita's bare waist. My head started spinning seeing his hand placed over her waist. Just a few hours earlier, I had been slapped by that same hand, and then seen the same hand over that part of her body. But she was in a churidar dress then, and he couldn't really touch her bare skin then. Now, seeing him touch the bare skin of her waist, it was very different, and made me feel dizzy.
They seemed to be having a conversation, but their voices were low. Prem was doing most of the talking, it appeared like.
I watched as he then gently "pinched" the flesh of her waist between his thumb and hand. I felt nauseous, and hurriedly went to the bathroom "attached" to our bedroom.
Why did Kavita not stop him? Was she not aware that I was at home? Would she not stop him from fondling her if she knew or thought I was asleep? I could see why Prem would put his dirty hands over her, the arrogant bully. But what was making me uneasy was her nonchalance to his touching, fondling her waist. Maybe she considered it "normal" for Prem to behave that way with her?
I tried to pull myself together. Maybe it was my hunger from having missed lunch that was causing my feeling of nausea. I washed my face, and decided to have some food.
I started to leave the bathroom, when I noticed Kavita's clothes from the morning lying there.
Instinctively, I picked up her clothes. Along with her churidar, her panties were also lying there.
So when she changed out of her churidar when I was asleep, she had also changed panties, it appeared like.
Again, instinctively, I picked up her panties and smelled them. I dreaded what I was about to smell.
Thank God! It did not smell like "semen". It smelt the way she would normally smell. Her panties were damp and a bit smelly, but they didn't smell of semen, and that was a big relief!
I looked them over, and didn't see anything indicating stains or remains of sexual intercourse. Thank God!
I noticed likewise churidar was damp around the crotch region. So that explained why she may have changed clothes to saree. Still, there was no indication that she had had sex with Prem, so I was a bit relieved as I came out of the bathroom, and went to the kitchen looking for some lunch leftovers.
I looked in the kitchen, but didn't find any food on the vessels on the counters. I then heard a footfall, Kavita had come up to the kitchen door.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 12-12-2018, 09:27 AM