Adultery Beena –The Chronology of a Wife gone bad –Ch1
Contd.

Beena with the rising excitement of what will happen at her friend’s house at around 11.30 am she walked from her house well Jeevan her hubby’s office help and the resident cocksman had left at 10.30 on a pretext of some office work so first Beena went to a shop on the way buying some stuff as she walked to her friend Revathi’s apartment it was in the 3Rd floor as she rang the door bell.

After almost 30 seconds there was laud sound just wait I am in bathroom
Beena patiently waited knowing very well she had caught dear friend in the middle some of serious copulation

Then she heard footsteps near the door Revathi’s voice in little exasperation -who is it

Beena: It’s me Beena Raves

Revathi opened the door she was in just a nightie and towel on her shoulder

Raves with a smile “O god Beena you are like bear in the middle of shiva’s pooja what timing dear” I was in the bathroom

Well Beena thought Revathi’s comments were spot on ..

O sorry Raves I came to the shop just thought will say hello o dear  can i some other time

Raves took her hand and pulled her in side no worries I was in my bathroom just about to take bath when I heard the bell so don’t mind to see all the lousy attire –Ok what about some hot coffee just a sip

Beena: O god Raves when you ask coffee I remember only your hidden meaning

Revethi:O common Beena coffee I can give for the other thing you have to manage well if Rupesh is at home you can give it a go

Beena: O Raves you know better than that Rupesh is out of station so let me happy with coffee- aree raves you were taking oil bath sorry dear as she saw oil in the neck portion

Raves: no problem Beans I was just applying not a big deal as she walked to the kitchen actually Raves was in the middle of glorious full body message and it was getting real interesting as Jeevan was massaging her breast and she just started sucking the tip of that wonderfull giant cock well just then Beena had rung the bell & poor Jeevan the guy was now in their bathroom

Beena : Sorry I should have called you and come in false modesty

Raves: Aree Baba no problem it’s not that I was in the middle of some oil massage it’s just a routine bath as she handed half glass of coffee

Beena: O Raves you make the best coffee as she sipped not knowing what to do as Revathi had just told her what was happening with Jeevan

Raves: Beens sorry I am pushing you out my house coat is getting all sticky with oil I will see you in the evening

Beena: not an issue and dear see you as she walked away

Raves shepherded her out and after the lift door closed she closed the door removing her nightie as walked to finish what she started with Jeevan

Beena thoughtfully walked to our house bloody this lady is getting a full body massage probably that will end with royal oily fuck she felt real amorous I have to do something interesting to get this guy Jeevan between her legs .

Well Beena just could not act much on her plans of seduction as her  kids came back from school by 1pm and were running around the house as they had a 2 day holiday in the school for some competitive exam for higher classes Beena was frustrated to the core when next day her husband also arrived one day early it was long weekend as today was just Friday

Well at around 10’o clock Rupesh came to her embracing from behind as she was working in the kitchen

O Beenu I have planned a surprise tomorrow morning we will leave to Arakku valley a family trip along with our sales teams and our company dealers 

Beena: O god Rupesh you and buddies will drink what will we do

Rupesh : No dear it’s a complete family group of 21 with their wife & children we will go by morning train and come back by vehicle – all is planned including resort  it will be a good change c’mmon dear be a good sport  I promise we will have good fun .

Beena : Ok dear we will enjoy well at least I have a 2 day break from this house and cooking .

Well next day the complete group was in the train the men folk in one side the ladies and children in one side at least Beena knew 2-3 ladies so she had company well nothing surprised her as the men started their drink session just as the train crossed Vizag someone had prepared stuff mixed in Bislieri bottles so you know what was happening

The day went nicely as they went to a nearby by park and museum  and some sightseeing places in the evening bonfire was lit and the team assembled in Grass porch garden for the dinner the surprise of the evening was folk dance by a village team of local men & women from Arakku all were pretty dark short in stature with wiry build

Well it ended with some fun as all their drunken men folk were made to dance with local ladies and all ladies in their group with local men Beena had the company of a dark middle aged guy who was totally besotted with her not able to take his eyes from her since it was non contact dance it was all in simple fun

Just as the village team where leaving as everyone thanked the old guy who danced with her walked to Beena and said see you in the night madam you are in B22 in coarse telugu

Beena was shocked what he said stunned her but deeply intrigued by the sexual tone in his voice

No issue madam I will be outside please come as he walked away cockily

Beena was stunned but kept all to herself as ladies had their food and returned to their cabin in the resort all were tired well interesting she saw  that their family was in B22 it was 2 room cabin with small seating area in both sides one towards a garden one facing wall but thick grass and trees were there in between as Beena looked around as both her kids slept immediately dead tired

As usual Rupesh and his group were singing & shouting she could hear the laud laugh as the group was getting drunker by minute Beena went to the wash room changed into her night dress well she just wore a petticoat inside no bra or panties well she was excited and fearful but more sexually intrigued and well she really did not mind a fuck with all that happened last few days then she went inside bedroom and slept beside her 2 children and was in deep sleep in seconds.

Late in the night Beena felt someone tapping her legs as opened her eyes it was same guy black shiny eyes as he signaled quiet with his finger across his lips he showed the open back door as walked towards it then Beena looked at both her kids they were sound at sleep Rupesh was snoring loudly sleeping in the diwan in the other side she signaled one second as she went to washroom and then she came out of back door the guy took her arms and took her through some trees and thick covering to a small hut

He opened the door beckoned her inside it had a zero watts bulb and a bed nicely spread in the ground and jug of water the guy was bare bodied with trousers only as Beena walked in he just put the latch on Beena sat on the mattress lying in the floor the guy removed his trousers and walked naked towards her with shiny white teeth as he was real dark than he sat on his haunches please as asked her remove her dress

Beena knew this was so unreal and utterly daring and wrong but she was excited with this unknown dalliance and unholy sex with this strange guy it excited her she just stood up and removed her nightdress and then removed her petticoat she was naked

The guy came and hugged her butts his head almost at her navel Oh my god O my devi you are a real apsara my dhimsa rani  then he stood up taking her face in his kissed her lips boldly she could smell some cheap liquor then his hand coolly guiding her hands to his firm hard thick penis .

Beena felt a thick stub like penis it looked may be only 5” to 6” long nothing special but it was very thick almost like a big Axe scent bottle real stubby in her hands and  it was turning real hard  then his rough strong hands started mauling her breast as he slowly then lowered her to the mattress lying beside her one hand reaching for her pussy hiding in the thick black hair as his mouth latched on to her proud hard right nipple

Beena was absolutely stunned as she enjoyed his rough hands of this uncouth middle aged village guy this she just did not foresee as whimpered O god hmm ha oh no oh moaning in lust

well this was some surprise ..

Contd
[+] 4 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beena –The Chronology of a Wife gone bad –Ch1 - by mouthinvader - 11-04-2021, 09:20 PM