Adultery Seduction of Nisha, the happy Housewife by elder_ guy (COMPLETED)
(04-04-2021, 06:59 AM)twinciteeguy Wrote: twinciteeguyHer saree was at least a couple of inches below her navel. 

Winnie leaned and let her pallu slip and fall showing her lovely cleavage. The blouse was low neck and the cleavage showed ample amount of her tits. In a flash she put her pallu back again making it a short and sweet expose. 

Anil was looking and by now he was sure that Winnie is in to the game of tease. ....

since he observed there is no pallu pin, he may get more chances to see her cleavage.

Food was ordered and she let her pallu fall again and asked Anil to adjust her pallu. The exposed tits were there briefly for both guys to feast. 

Anil could see Avinash staring at them. Anil said Avi you are nearer to her so adjust her pallu, Avi was delighted as it gave a chance to look at her exposed tits closely but he quickly adjusted her pallu and in the process he let his fingers reach her tits. A strange sensation hit Winnie, here is this guy trying to see her tits and rub with his fingers as her hubby is so near.

Then Winnie sat in a relaxed way as they were having their dessert but she sat in such a way that now the shape of her lovely thighs is visible even over a saree  Winnie is no size zero figure and in fact has some flesh at the right places and this makes her look beautiful and yet sexy too. Avi could not help stealing glances and Winnie was enjoying the show as well as his discomfort as he was scared she may observe his bulge.

They returned to the hotel and Avinash left directly from the dinner place. He was in urgent need to shag. As soon as he left Anil said so you said he is a bore but you teased him so much. Winnie replied yes I still think so but I went along to see if you will become lucky. I can even make him my pet honey she said in lighter vein. Oh no, her hubby chided her and said we are all here to enjoy only. 

Then Anil hugged her and they fucked like wild cats. Her tease has obviously exited Anil and Winnie said with a smile, Anil it looks my showing myself  to Avi has turned you on. Yes honey that is correct, I was really enjoying his effort to see as much and yet not get caught. So do you want this to go to next level she asked; only if I can have his wife and that too you are Ok with getting laid.

Now let us go back to the romantic couple Rohit and Nisha.

stay tuned......

Such updates are so much refreshing, ...

When the Lady decides the amount of Tease, that's the best thing to occur.

Men, usually miss it..

Beautifully written, ..

Just in this paragraph, ...Winnie was enjoying the show as well as his discomfort as he was scared she may observe his bulge.

They returned to the hotel and Avinash left directly from the dinner place. He was in urgent need to shag. As soon as he left Anil said so you said he is a bore but you teased him so much. Winnie replied yes I still think so but I went along to see if you will become lucky.
I find so much erotica .... that I couldn't help but , .. [Image: to-bed-1.webp]

[Image: to-bed.webp]

It'll be a Sad Day, if you choose to wind down, ...

I don't wish to be philosophical, ... but then, ... I do understand, the amount of draining, it takes to get such prose....

Which among these pleasure is bigger?

HIGH of Being a Source of Joy

OR

HIGH of Applause...
[+] 3 users Like ruby.bhatia's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: AVI HAS A CRUSH ON WINNIE.....Seduction of Nisha,the happy Housewife by elder guy - by ruby.bhatia - 11-04-2021, 07:12 AM