Fantasy So Night Follows Day by TMaskedWriter
MATH BOY: It's not much of an improvement, though. Everyone knows how to spell and pronounce your name. Medina is six letters, and people never stop finding new ways to get it wrong. You learn what kind of rap fan someone is when you always have to tell them, "Like Tone Loc."

SUNFLOWER: LOL! Maybe we could choose a new name together. Something that suits us better.

MATH BOY: I can think of a few. But I'm sure you and Helen have Oktoberfest to tear up. I should get back to the dorm and study.

Julie frowned at the phone and removed the towel from her head.

SUNFLOWER: Fuck that, Troilus! That bitch isn't going to make you retreat to your books! You're gonna go out and pick up a girl with even bigger tits, you're gonna fuck the shit out of her, and then you're gonna tell me all about her.

Helen Parker was walking into the room with a tray of breakfast when Julie undid the towel wrapped around her and let it fall onto the couch she'd been sitting on. She took a picture of her boobs and hit Send. Helen sighed.

"Hey, Troy." Helen said with a bored-sounding voice and an eyeroll as she set the tray down on the coffee table.

SUNFLOWER: Helena says hi. Now there's your baseline. Go out and find a bigger pair than these, Master.

SUNFLOWER: And no more suspicious bitches!

MATH BOY: I might find bigger, but not better. I Love You, Mistress.

SUNFLOWER: I Love You too, Master. Now go get laid, I'll probably go do the same.

Helen popped a gbang in her mouth, then tossed one at Julie, who caught it in her own.

"I'm guessing from the traditional 'go find a bigger pair' pic that Troy's been dumped again."

"Yeah. It sucks. He's such a sweet guy, he deserves better."

Helen stifled a groan and the things she wanted to shout at Julie, like the fact that nobody in history has ever said that someone of a gender that the speaker is attracted to can "do better" without the silent "like me" at the end; and NO, normal boy-girl BFFs do NOT have graphic conversations about their sex lives in public and trade their conquests' boob pics back and forth; by cramming a piece of toast in her mouth.

"So, what's the plan?" Julie asked, once she'd finished.

"We hit Oktoberfest, pick up some Aryan boys, maybe a St. Pauli Girl or two, fuck 'em blind, ROB 'em blind, and leave all of them stuck here naked and trying to explain everything to the manager. Ya know, for what the Nazis did to Propappou's village. After that, Rome, where we get even with Il Duce for Papa Emay, too."

"You ARE a vindictive fucking cunt, you know that?" Julie said with a kiss. Helen took hold of the rest of Julie's robe and pulled it away from her.

"It takes a fucking cunt to love a skanky cow like you." Helen said, kissing back and stroking Julie's breast.

"Maybe we could do some Right Here Fucking before going out for Revenge Fucking." Julie replied, enjoying the sensation.

Helen nodded as Julie began helping her out of her clothes.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: So Night Follows Day by TMaskedWriter - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-04-2019, 04:51 PM