Fantasy As Day Follows Night by TMaskedWriter
"You should have told us how great it would've been if we'd connected."

"I tried. You always said 'ew,' so I stopped."

Julie took a drink. "Well, I'm not ashamed to say you were right. You know, that first night, I gave him my panties. He earned them. They're on display in the bedroom."

"He got yours too? I always thought if I ever ran out of underwear, I could just raid Troy's collection or borrow mine back. And I think it's safe to say that the woman whose friends went down on her on stage at the bachelor party doesn't feel shame often."

"Yeah, I can't argue with that. I really wish I HAD listened to you and we'd found each other sooner."

"Oh God, no! You two were sickening enough just as friends. Watching you do that whole teenage 'nobody else understands REAL love like ours' thing? I'd have had to kill you both."

They both laughed. Helena's hand was on the table. Julie took it, leaned forward, and kissed her. A second kiss followed. Tongues emerged on the third kiss.

"Ya know that Troy guy?"

"Oh yeah," Helen replied. "He's so dreamy."

"Betcha I could talk him into a threeway. Four if Maria's still in the mood."

"No way! I'll totally give you my Ferrari if that happens!"

They laughed again as Julie scooted her chair closer for a fourth kiss. It was broken by Troy shouting from the garden below.

"Hey, anyone lose some earrings," he asked.

"Hey, Troy," Helena shouted back down. "Is Maria with you?"

"Si, " Maria called up from down below. "Troy and I, we have been..." She giggled a little before continuing. "Talking."

"So've we," Julie shouted down to them. "Troy, we're spending the night. Get up here and make that cock useful."

"You may need to give him a minute on that," Maria shouted back, giggling some more.

Julie stood up and offered Helen her hand. Helen took it, stood, and kissed her again. Their kisses escalated to groping before Julie stepped back.

"You know, the thing that's happening tomorrow," she said to Helena. "It's too late for us to call it off."

"I guessed that. Will anyone be hurt?"

"I shouldn't think so."

"Will I think it's funny?"

"We hope."

"Then I'll try to appreciate it. And if I don't... well, I live in one of the grand old castles of Europe. You know I've got a dungeon."

"Let's save that for our anniversary visit," Julie said with another kiss as they embraced again.

"Ok, but dammit, you two have to let me spoil you just once while you're here. My jet's prepped to take you back to the States tomorrow. Take the limo straight to the airport from here; I can have people take care of your hotel room and rental car and your stuff loaded onto the plane before you get there. It's a 28-hour flight back home. I want to know my best friends are spending it on my vibrating waterbed watching the giant screen and enjoying the wet bar, not crammed into coach with a bag of peanuts."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: As Day Follows Night by TMaskedWriter - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-04-2019, 04:44 PM