Fantasy As Day Follows Night by TMaskedWriter
Julie sighed. Troy felt the cheek in his hand getting warmer as it began to redden. He continued.

"On our way back, when we stop walking and you don't think anyone but the security officer following us are watching, you will try to sneak little strokes of your pussy through your skirt; just one or two per stop, and you will do this as sneakily and casually as you are able. The security officer are going to be taking pictures and sending them back to Helen, after all. Let's give her a little thrill."

"Little thrill," Julie repeated, her tone still dreamy, but now getting huskier.

"By the time we get back to the room, you will no longer be able to control yourself. You will push me onto the bed and use the Special Trigger on me. While I am under, you will command me to be as consumed by the need to fuck as you are. We will fuck like mindless animals until we both cum screaming or the alarm goes off and we need to start getting ready for the ball." He took out his phone and set an alarm for a few hours from then. "When I wake you, you will forget that I have commanded you to do all of this, but your subconscious mind will obey my instructions, convincing your conscious mind that they are your own ideas. Once we have both orgasmed or the alarm goes off, you will remember everything. Go deeper and understand."

"Mmm...thank you, Master. My mind, body, and soul belong to my husband. I obey him in all things."

He leaned forward and gave her a little kiss. In her current state, she didn't register it and continued staring forward. "And all that I am belongs to my true love. I am done with what I needed to do in my best friend's mind."

Julie's eyes closed. When they reopened, the glazed, vacant look was gone and she was Julie again. Troy handed her purse back and she put her sunglasses back on as he rose to his feet. He extended his hand to her.

"Shall we continue, Sunflower?" Troy asked.

"Sure, hon," Julie responded with a smile, the blush in her cheeks deepening as she took his hand and they continued their walk. Julie leaned her head on his shoulder again and began breathing deeply, inhaling his scent. She took his arm again and unconsciously ran her fingers up and down his forearm as they walked.

They were about fifty feet from the bench when she stopped again. "Excuse me a moment, Troy," Julie said as she stopped and leaned against a lamp post. Looking around, she saw one of the undercover security officer officers that she'd seen a few times already following them. Julie gave the man a wink and a smile and she bent her legs and casually pulled off her panties. She walked back to Troy and held them up to his nose. He took a deep breath as if he were sniffing a flower.

"Wanna go back to the hotel, Mr. Equals?" She asked with a sweet smile.

"I dunno, I was thinking maybe lunch," he said with an air of faux-innocence.

Julie turned Troy to face her and pressed up against him, her stiff nipples brushing against his chest through their clothes as she put her arms around his waist. "We can get room service; nothing happens between 12 and 2 in San Finzione, after all." She reached back around and stuffed her soaked panties down the front of his pants. "Or we could have something else for lunch."

Her hands returned to wrapping around him as she whispered breathlessly in his ear. "My cunt is so wet. She needs to have a word with your hard cock, Master." Troy gave her a kiss and felt her tongue snaking inside his mouth. Julie rubbed herself against the growing bulge in his pants as their tongues danced. He broke the kiss before she started dry-humping him in earnest.

"Well, far be it from me to keep those crazy kids apart," he said as he took her arm and they started walking for the park entrance. Occasionally, Troy would stop and check his bearings as they walked back to the hotel. Whenever he stopped, he heard a little moan escape his wife's lips.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: As Day Follows Night by TMaskedWriter - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-04-2019, 04:40 PM