Adultery Beena –The Chronology of a Wife gone bad –Ch1
Contd..

Beena was enjoying her after thoughts from the glorious masturbation she just could not believe she had something readily available at home but she knew this requires some planning and tactics she wanted Jeevan to seduce her as well sure shot she will give him enough motivation and she was very clear Rupesh should not get even a inkling as she was happy with her life excepting the sex part which she definitely needed .

Beena slowly recollected what she had seen of Jeevan it had seemed his genital area was clean shaven as she could clearly see everything there was no unruly hairs generally she had not seen people keep the area clean for hygiene very rare as its hard work , well in her experience of watching  so many sex films one think struck her most men were clean shaven in that area somehow she felt that Jeevan had kept the area clean for same purpose meaning he was having good time around her house

So our Sherlock Beena wanted to find more about Jeevan and then plan her seduction but one thing she had decided she will be very sexy when Jeevan was around she wanted him to have a real look at her assets well Beena smiled she did not have to try hard she was always provocatively dressed and found her hubby does not bother but rather he loves seeing her so sexy so Beena decided  may be if possible more skin show and involuntarily push this guy into action

So Beena as planned played her role to a T but it seemed Jeevan was not even looking at her as the days & weeks meandered along no interesting activities well then after almost a month one day Rupesh left out of station for a few days and that very evening as the house settled into silence by 10 pm both her children asleep Beena was curious and decided to investigate more she switched off all lights and become comfortable in the dark .

Beena then slowly walked to the office side of her house as sat in the dark then she slowly opened the window beyond the desk top closest to the car shed well she heard  husked whispers so she opened a little more as heard the voices now

Jeevan: In a colloquial telugu was telling Bhagya just wait madam has just gone to bedroom few more seconds more

Bhagya: Aree Jeev bhaiya I have just escaped my sis anaya and mom and sneaked in let’s do it I have waited so long

Beena was shocked just opposite to her house almost near the side wall in the opposite side of her house this girl’s sister Anaya and her mom ironed clothes for the colony and this female Bhagya is a married elder one with a kid who always fights with her hubby and comes here often this family stays just opposite in a small 2 room house near the line of shops

Well Bhagya is a well known flirt good looking with a typical nice body of coastal Andhra she was fair looking always ready to converse with men she had a 1 year daughter so always braless her pert sharp breast giving a good show well my god what the hell she was doing with Jeevan –Hmm Beena you Sherlock what else  

Bhagya: Jeev bhaiya you are the watchman just have a look on your madam’s bedroom check and see all lights are off

Jeevan: Ok today you are in a real hurry to get laid as he moved away Beena heard the steps

Almost 5 minutes later Jeevan walked Ok Bhagya come let’s go in

Beena shocked and perturbed ran across from the office room to a small conference room opposite the office room where she hid below the table with chairs all around

Beena heard the office side door open as both walked into the office room

Jeevan : Arrange the bedding I will check the connecting door is closed mostly the children keep it open & madam also does not check

Beena adjusting to night light saw Bhagya putting a old single cot and pillows and then coolly removing all her garments hanging it in the office chair in seconds she was naked Beena could see the outline of her jutting breasts

Jeevan returned will you believe the connecting door was open

Bhagya : O Jeevan Bhaiya that madam is all yours the way she dresses and moves around she is asking for it

Jeevan: O you shut your mouth my slut –I know how to shut your mouth as he removed his knickers the girl was in all fours in front of him as she took his big cock in her mouth as Jeevan holding her head moved and sat on a chair enjoying the sensuous suck 

Beena could hear and see the shadowy sucky sumptuous noise from the girl and Jeevan's two hands pushing her head uttering use her hands play with my balls O good O that’s so good  oh god you suck good

Jeevan : One second I want to see you as he got up switched on the night light switch and fan Beena could see reddish orange light spread on the room this was unbelievably better than any sex movie Bhagya was very eager as her mouth reached to the shiny black hard bulky monster cock

After almost a minute “Bus kaar “ as jeevan removed her mouth and stood up and pushed the Bhagya down on the bed on her back & then Jeevan started a frenzied attack on her breast

Jeevan : O god Bhagya its all milk I love this as he sucked her breast harder

Bhagya : O Bhaiya "thoda thoo aramse you are so rough O god"  Please go down please as she pushed his head downwards

Jeevan : Reached down and had a few flicks then he looked up you bitch you are all ready so wet like a river as he then stepped and spreading her legs as a whimpering Bhagya said Bhaiya I will place it inside O god bhaiya its so so big so heavy o my god

Beena could see the girl inserting as Jeevan was licking & sucking her nipples then his hands reached both of her hands straightening them along her ears as he then lowered into her as he started rapid rhythmic assaults godamn he is good in this Beena thought

Bhaigya: “O Meri ma O god i am dying its spliitting me open O Bhaiya Itna Joor  O maa“as Jeevan’s mouth just covered her blabbering mouth as he then pounded her absolutely for almost 4 minutes it was so real

Beena could see the sweatfilled performance she could feel the heat all around sweat pouring and absolute liquid sound filling the room “Schuck Clooock   Schuck Clooock “ it was such distinct sound actually now Beena was seated back against the wall and fingering herself furiously this was damn good

Jeevan then stopped & said on your knees like a precision machine the girl presented her butts on her knees as Jeevan roughly mounted her his one hand against her mouth and one on her back as he pounded her mercilessly the girl after almost 3-4 minutes desperately reached his hands covering her mouth

Bhagya: O bhaiya legs are paining you are too strong I will lie down please Bhaiya you can come inside me please Bhaiya

Jeevan stopped as girl turned over her legs spread and ready then Jeevan began the third clucking round of assault his mouth firmly on her mouth now Bhagya had her legs almost crooked tight on his back as took the pounding with relish her butts got a quite a smashing

Beena was now a keen observer as she felt this guy in each of his stroke embedding his full cock in that girl’s pussy she thought that would be so awesome that big one would really stretch my under totally utilized pussy then she chided herself  watch it girl

Beena was now  seeing the finale she was watching through the gap in the table suddenly the girl Bhagya was going wild bucking and twitching Beena thought my god this guy has made her cum O god may be an orgasm normally it always happens when her hubby Rupesh fingers or does a oral my god this is truly awesome

Beena then watched some rapid speed from Jeevan & then a big jerk he just collapsed – O Memsaab O memsaab my god my god as he fell on top of Bhagya as he gushed and released his seeds into poor inert girl who was almost spent as she lay beneath the guy her hands across his back then slowly jerking stopped and they both just lay still

Beena loved the absolute frenzied lovemaking and their climax and she felt almost moral victory when that guy uttered Memsaab now she was just waiting for their sex talks this too good to miss

Bhagya: O bhaiya this is the best & you are the best for this I will fight any number of times with with my husband O bhaiya what is that Memsaab you shouted so you really do want her

Jeevan : You are the problem you reminded me of Memsaab I just could not control you know she is the one I cannot touch she is my Malik’s wife I cannot do that

Bhagya: Jeevan Bhaiya hmm I am telling you that poor lady needs a proper fuck from your black monster who can resist the big one any way Bhaiya I am happy & I am leaving now otherwise my mother will come looking at the car shed

Quickly Bhagya wore her saree and left then after almost 5 minutes Beena saw the naked Jeevan walking to the loo and then he wore his trouser & slowly walked away to the car shed

Well poor Beena with her half finished fingering looked at the office main door it was closed hmmm..

Contd..

[+] 8 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Beena –The Chronology of a Wife gone bad –Ch1 - by mouthinvader - 05-04-2021, 08:51 PM