Adultery Soumya: Dream of everybody II
Chapter 9 Part 1

Entering college campus Soumya hurried towards her classroom on 1st floor without wasting any time elswhere. She was scanning left and right, if she could find Geeta on the way, before the class begin. As she was entering her class, she got a big friendly slap on the back.
It was Geeta, her only intimate friend, with whom she had been sharing all the naughty stories of her life, since the starting of their college life.
Geeta was also not holding anything back. Lunch breaks and the time between class breaks ware filled with kinky and naughty talks. But all those were somehow light and not dangerous like last week's incidents. 

Geeta: Hey silly girl, why you are looking left to right so much ? Have got any one of these binky boy to feed those mangoes? 
Soumya: Aree.. you there.. I was looking for you everywhere.
Where you were feeding your's  'dhudhias' shali?

Geeta: Mere darling sahi,.. I was looking for you to tell that. Hearing you would be speechless. And your panty would be tottaly wet.

Soumya: well well ,.. tell me, tell me fast. What dirty thing you nasty girl had done.

Geeta: (whispering in a low voice, while seating side by side on a backside bench) Just you would not believe my dear, what I have done.

On Saturday when you had told me your liftman incident, I became totaly hot and wet and could not seat still for a moment.
At afternoon I could not control myself anymore. All the noontime have had many daydreams and have thought about available safe but willing men in my localities. You already know my taste. I do not like these hanky dinky boys. So I have selected one of the fit person to try on. He was slobbering and ogling all over me, specially over my boobs, whenever I passed over his place.

You know, just few blocks away from our house, there was a old dispensery. No good Doctor do practices there. It was serviced by a quack you can say. Only low class poor people go there. It did situated in a by lane and hardly there was any gathering. In afternoon it was even more lonely.

So I was confident and desperate. With a little throbbing heart and week knees I entered the dispensery, no patient was there at all, only that quack doctor was present there.
I told... Ohh Doctor uncle.. Doctor uncle..
He readily asked me... Yes beta ... Tel me what do you want.( All the time ogling over my breasts, sizing them with lecherous gaze)
I disclosed with a timid voice.... could you possibly see me?
Why not ? I am here only for that. By the way are you alone, no elder have come with you beta?

I told, yes I am alone, nobody at home now. Will that be any problem? ( My body was on fire , seeing him devouring my breasts with his ugly stare)

Than he said no..No.. there will be no problem at all. It would be less problematic that way.

And on that instant, a thought strucked me that, I might be finaly have had a chance to fulfill my desire . It was the right person in a right place.

I told him.. Doctor uncle ... And cleverly made an impression of shyness like having an essue of embarrassing topic to tell.
He encouraged me.... Tell me beta.. what was bothering you... What was the illness.

Finally I broke the ice.. and told him.. doctor uncle .. I am having some pain inside here, indicating my breasts.

What I had in my wishes, that finally started to happening.. His yes glowed with a dirty fire which I was looking. With a leering stare he made his lip wet with his tounge.

Ok . Beta let's have an inspection properly, just seat here comfortably and indicated a chair inside of the chamber. He also asked me, could he close the door outside? I gave my consent with a slight nood by which his face filled up with a perverted smile.

He told me that if I had a sufficient time with me, because he needed it for a through check up.
I again gave a nood, and told him. Ok do check up what ever you think right.

Hearing that, the quack doctor with ugly face, parting  thick lips barring yellow teeth , sat on his chair facing me and placed the stethoscope on my left breast. His three thick fingers delicately touched my breastmeat bypassing the disk of the steel scope. 
I did not lose that chance and delebaretly thrust out my chest and pushed out my left breast on his fingers. His fingers slowly made an indent by sinking in my soft yet hard and ripe yummy mango. He pushed more into my breast meat and felt the heavenly pleasure. One small but deep breath exhaled from my mouth. A small sigh.
He removed his scope along with the probing fingers but observing my half closed eyes and eagerness placed that object again with the living probes more deeply. He kept on poking my soft boob with his thick fingers, less with the stethoscope which is held loosely inside of his holding grasp as such a way that all the fingers could touch and poke the breast but stetho.
All the touches, poking, probing,  from the strong and thick fingers were sending tingling current in my boob and body. My pussy is leaking profusely.

When his lingering fingers while poking many places of the upper portion of my left breast finally reached on my nipple area. Where my nipple already became stiff with anticipation and trying to poke poen my T shirt...
And.. he placed his thick forefinger on that hot nipple and started to rub that thick gbang.

Ohhhh. ... A soft moan escaped my mouth.
Telling upto this Geeta trembled and stopped clutching Sonya's hand.  Ohh that was heavenly...

Than the profesor entered the class.  Goodmorning Class. And every body raised for welcome.. Geeta and Soumya also had to stand. The sexy story telling had to stop for now...
It's study time now students...
[+] 3 users Like blackdesk65's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by blackdesk65 - 06-02-2021, 03:25 AM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by prashanthi - 09-02-2021, 10:19 AM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by sanju4x - 11-03-2021, 02:08 PM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by sanju4x - 17-03-2021, 08:24 PM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by sexyfox - 27-03-2021, 09:41 AM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by pedapandu - 27-03-2021, 11:47 PM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by blackdesk65 - 05-04-2021, 03:48 AM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by sexyfox - 09-04-2021, 10:57 AM