My wife and her slutty adventures
The waiter came back with some drinks and snacks. Soni was passed out cold sleeping peacefully after a morning of the hardest sex she had in her life. We did not want to wake her but we all sat and watched the naked angel sleep as we sipped our drinks and chatted about how we could plan out the next 2 more days.
The basic plan was simple the boys wanted to fuck her till they had no sperm left in their balls. We are some snacks along with the drinks by the pool only. The waiters kept taking it in turns to serve us either becoz we were the only ppl staying there or they wanted a chance to fuck her like the other guy got. 
One guy came as he served us he looked at her naked beauty sleeping with droplets of dried cum on her chest and pussy. 
Waiter 2 : madam so rahi ? ( Madam is sleeping)
Ali: disturb maath Kar subko  mauka milega. ( Don't disturb her everyone will get a chance)
It was around 2 pm we decided to rest before the evening festivities. So we all went to our rooms. Soni was awake by now and very hungry so we ordered some food to be sent to the room. She did not bother to change and just walked nude from the pool thru the parking lot then reception and upto the room. I could see the stares we got as a few tourist vehicle cars and drivers were parked there incase anyone wanted. 
As we reached the room she went for a shower I was dying to have sex with her as I was the only one who had just got a blowjob as we came and my cock was hard and aching.
 I got naked and got into the shower with her. From behind I started to rub soap on her wet body. First her neck then shoulder and down each arm. She held her arms out so I could run my hands up and down each arm till her shaved armpit. 
 I soaped her shoulder and moved my hands down to her boobs I circled each boob then cupped them and squeezed them outwards pressing her nipples till the were rock hard protruding out. Slowly my hands moved over her flat teen stomach. Her skin felt so smooth my hand went down to her pussy the other one into the crack of her ass. I soaped her cum soaked pussy and washed it well cleaning off all the mornings dry cum from it. As I reached her ass I rubbed my fingers thru her crack feeling her hole she moaned lightly with pleasure. I took a chance and slowly inserted a bit of my middle finger into her ass. The soapy finger went in smoothly. My fingers were not as fat as Ravi's fingers. She smiled as I moved it in and out of her. I thought I would try 2 fingers now so I bent her fwd leaning against the tap ass out and slowly pushed 2 fingers in. Ahhhh owww ow hmmmm ahhh she squealed with each little bit that was pushed into her anal hole. Finally both my finger nested neatly in her ass. I kept it there feeling the soft globes of her bum on my hand. The fingers remained in her ass for a few mins so her hole would get accustomed to having them there. I slowly kissed her neck then cheek till her mouth she turned her head behind and we shared a long lip and tongue kiss. As we kissed her hand reached for my cock and started stroking it. My cock was hard as steel from the feeling of her soft fingers wrapped around it stroking it from base to tip. I pulled out my fingers from her ass with a pop and bent her fwd. I think she knew what was next and braced her self for it. I placed my cock at the opening of her ass and slowly tried to push it in. Her ass was super tight and she squealed in pain as only the head of my cock went in. She told me to fuck her pussy to lube it a bit. I pulled out and pushed my cock into her pussy balls deep and started to fuck her. Her pussy felt warm and moist engulfing my cock. I stroked my cock into her warm hole with a steady pace not fast I wanted to feel her pussy cling to my cock as it went in and out. As I fucked her I played with her boobs she moaned after 5 mins of fucking her I tried her ass again it was tight but the juice from her pussy coating my cock made it slip in very smoothly. She winced in pain and my cock went all the way in. It hurt like crazy but she wanted it to be done with she wanted her asshole to open up. 
 S: fuck me please fuck me hard just tear my ass with your cock.
 She squealed as I started fucking her slowly at first then pound her till I could see her bum flesh ripple with each stroke. I could not last long I could feel my cum welling up in my balls. 
 As I pounded into her I felt my girl had changed since I last fucked her. She was fucking more proactively now. Her body language more sensual like there was a fire a passion for sex burning inside. All the fucking since morning had given her an insatiable appetite for sex. 
 My balls tightened and my cum exploded into her ass. I could feel my warm cum engulf my cock as it shot into her spurting out  jet after jet. I held her tight as I spent keeping my cock in her she moved her body to rub against mine. It felt as though she was massaging my body with her's. My cock popped out of her and a globe of cum fell splat in the bath floor. She turned around put her arms around my neck and we kissed passionately for a few mins her naked soapy boobs pressing on my chest. We finished our shower I came out into the room and put on my shorts. 
 She was still nude toweling herself when there was a knock on the door. I said it was open coming in. A waiter with the food had come. I asked him to place it on the table and go. He could not take his eyes off her nude body as she came over and stood right by him to see what food had come. He was a different guy not the same boy who fucked her this morning. Smiling at me he mustered up courage to ask...
 Waiter : the manager sir said we will all get chance to have sex with your whore. She is very pretty and I can't control seeing her naked can I do now only.
 Me : haha let her eat some food ok. You will all get a chance don't worry. She is here for fucking only. 
 Listening to my words was turning her on. My reference that she was here for fucking only made her out to be a cheap whore. Her pussy started to juice, she reached out and held the guys growing cock over his pant and told him.
 S: you come back to take the plates I will take care of this then ok. 
 She kissed him on the lips he briefly grabbed her boob with one hand and thanked her and left.
 We are food and I called the manager from the room phone. His name was Joe. 
 Me: hi I was just calling to clear a doubt I had. There is no problem with all the staff coming to fuck my girl I was just concerned about the safety issue like aids and other things.
 Joe: Yes sir it is a valid doubt. Being the type of resort we are there is always a possibility of the guests allowing the boys to fuck whores. We insist on condoms for the staff but they don't always use them. So we have a strict aids/ STDs test once every season end. This was done for all staff just 3 weeks back and all are clear from any STDs etc. 
 Me: oh that's great then thank you. All your staff have my full permission to enjoy her as much as you want while we stay here. Even the kitchen boys, cleaners, Gardner etc. She seems to like being degraded and fucked by workers. 
 Joe: wow thanks that is very generous of you sir.
 As I disconnected the call. 
 S: you just sold me out to anyone with a hard cock didn't you? 
 She had this huge naughty grin on her face. 
 Me: yes totally is that a problem?
 S: Hahaha no I love you more you are the best bf a girl could have.
 Me: isn't your pussy sore from all the fucking?
 S: oh yes it is very sore and sensitive that makes it better. As a cock enters inside I get sensations running thru my body I have never felt before. My orgarsms are more frequent and much more intense and amazing than I have ever felt. Besides you can only have sex as many times as your cock gets hard. There is no limit to how many times my hole will open for a nice hard cock to pleasure me. Just keeps my fluid level coming so I don't get dehydrated and we'll be fine.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainman's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My wife and her slutty adventures - by Rainman - 25-07-2019, 07:03 PM
The goa trip - by Rainman - 27-07-2019, 12:13 PM
The goa trip - by Rainman - 27-07-2019, 12:35 PM
RE: My wife and her slutty adventures - by Rainman - 03-04-2021, 11:17 AM