A Banana Muffin Saga
Chapter-7

Dattu left his right hand from her breast and took hold of her neck and pulled her head back against the metal gate. As he felt her body wobbling and her loud moans, he realized she was in fact still continuing her hard orgasmic release. 

And it was true!
Tanvi just pushed out the final burst of her venom through the combined hands of her unknown lover and herself. The additional pressure on her neck made her to open her eyes and she gasped for breath while her pussy continued to flow out of their hands. 

"Aaaja meri jaan…Come now slut, open this gate and let me take you to pleasure moon!" Dattu crooned into her ears.

Before even Tanvi could respond, she saw a dim yellow light coming from the watchman's cabin.

"OOOOHSSHHITT!!!" It was the watchman starting his routine late night walk!!! Tanvi's brain screamed and yelled.

Before Dattu could even react, Tanvi shrugged out from his grip and tumbled headfirst with her face down. It was a magnificent banquet to Dattu for few seconds. The woman he fucked an instant a moment earlier was lying down on ground with her breathtaking naked body exposed and feasted for his eyes. Just before he could respond, she sprang up and ran towards the other end of the apartment complex away from the watchman and disappeared into the shrubs.

"Raaaand ki bacchi!!! How the fuck do you think you escape from Dattu's clutches...you fucking slut!!!" He screamed at the naked running female.

Tanvi sprinted with all her might!
She could not even make an effort to turn back till she entered the thick shrubs and got away from the stranger! Tanvi took a long heavy breath once she crouched between the thick bushes where she knew she could be safe, for the moment! However, her presence of mind recoiled back with an electrical might as she recalled last few minutes.

"Oooh shhhhiittt!!!...It was Datttu!!! Her brain yelled at her.

"It was Dattuuu...The milkman!!!"

"Dattu...Husband of her maid Sharda!!!"

"OOOOH Fuck Fuckkk...Shiiittttt!!!" Tanvi's brain was not stopping blabbering inside her.

"Fucccckkk....Did that watchman saw me...Did he saw me and Dattu going full on at the gate???" 

"Sssshiiit...What if...What if the watchman saw them in action!!!" 

"What if he went straight to her house and found it wide open??? Gaaawd…I forgot to lock that grill…Oh My God…Kids!!!" Tears fell out from Tanvi’s face as her heart sank. 

"What if the watchman awaited for her??? Oooh Myy God!! What have I done???" Tanvi took another deep breath between her silent sniffs and waited. It was dark all around. Even if someone walked by, she won't be seen. From her vantage point, she saw both Dattu who had his pants back and the strolling watchman with his dim lit torch.  She was shivering from the cold air. It was then she actually realized how cold it was outside. 

"Oh God! What have I done? I should never have stepped out of my house!! What was I thinking???" Tanvi sat squatted and wept silently without stopping. Her brain pointed her decision for falling so bad and becoming lesser than a street prostitute. 

"Even a prostitute would have some ethics!!!" She thought with remorse.

"And I am a wife! A mother!! For God sake!!! Would there be anything lower than this???" Tanvi cried as she recapped her actions. She snuggled more hard as her eyes noted the watchman reaching the Basti’s gate and taking a look all around from where he stood. Each seconds passed as if years for the guilt overridden woman. Her brain damned her for all the wanton actions she took during the last two days. Though her eyes were moist from tears, she continued to check the watchman having a cigarette and lighting it leisurely. He took one more look at the gate and turned his back and started walking back to his cabin.

"Oooh!!! Thank God!!!" Tanvi called all her Gods to convey her thankfulness. Her happiness didn't last long. He took a moment outside the parking lot of Tanvi's apartment and stood there as if deciding on something. 

She knew what it was! 
She remembered the mistake!!
She had left the door wide open!!!

"OOOOH GOD!!!" Horror reached yet another peak inside the poor woman's head. She saw the watchman taking yet another long look at her apartment and entering their corridor.

"Ssssshiiitttt!!!" She cried and realized that life as she knew has been compromised. She decided to sprint towards her house and then decided against it. If she do that, she was sure Dattu would be lurking somewhere around the premises for a second chance and the thought of Dattu created a sharp tingle inside her spent cunt.

"Oh God...Help me!" She tried her best to demolish the vision of Dattu fucking her, as she knew these moments were not meant for such thoughts. She tried to think about all possibilities to escape her current predicament. 

"Yes!" A deep sigh came out from Tanvi's chest as she got a silver lining. She could actually walk to her house through the garden area and as there were enough trees and bushes all around, it would be the best option to avoid Dattu. Once she reaches right below her apartment, there were some shrubs that could conceal her in case watchman was still around...And she could wait till he goes back to his cabin. 

“Shiiittt!!" Tanvi flinched as she noted one bottleneck in that plan. On the way back to her home through the garden, there was Mr. Mehtaji's house, which had its living room turned into a glass house. Plus, the Mehta Father and Junior Mehta were a lecherous lot. They both were one among the notorious women mongerers in their complex. It was a well-known fact about the duo that there were no woman in her complex who was left out from their teasing...and of course some of the women had been tasted by them as well! 

"If they see me, would I be taken and fucked over and over till they get satiated? How many ways would they use my body?" Her cunt pinched her from inside and questioned immediately by projecting yet another image of the balded old Mehta and the junior Mehta having sex with her inside the all glass living room.

"Oooh Shiiitt! What the fuckkk have I turned into!!!" She cursed herself and tried not to acknowledge the initiation of another orgasm from the deepest insides of her abused pussy.

Tanvi decided to take that risk as the time and darkness favored her. It was a sprint that even a young athlete could dream of. Her thighs glided as she ran due to the wetness that was spread everywhere on her inner legs. She felt droplets of Dattu's cum falling from the clutches of her ass cheeks. Though she tried not to care, her cunt cried for the wasted cum drops.

Tanvi took a good look at Mehtaji's living room as she ran past. It was dark inside and she thought she saw something moving inside. She knew if she slowed down, it could be her end as the entire living room glass made it so easy to view outside as it looked as part of the mini jungle itself. She reached below her apartment and crouched next to the shrubs covering her completely from anyone who walked past. But, if someone came walking through the same side where she ran from, then it was an open view. Also, from the third complex building that was highrise, the view was crystal clear to anyone if they stood outside their apartment. Tanvi concentrated on watchman's footsteps and she deliberately avoided turning back. She wanted to believe there was no one behind her.

"Saab...Saab" Tanvi heard the watchman calling into her apartment.

"'Madamji...Madam" Another call from him.

She realized he was concerned as the door was fully open at this time of the night and he was making sure everything and everyone was safe.

"Madaamm!" She heard one more call.

Tanvi gave it few more minutes till she felt pain from her knees being folded for long time. Then she heard few murmur from the watchman and fading footsteps followed it. Tanvi gave few more minutes to ensure the watchman to be gone. She stretched and stood up. Now she was standing naked right below her own apartment overlooking every single human who knew her as the most prim housewife and a person with high regard. 

"And here I am...A real Slut!" She cursed herself again and took few steps and climbed up to her apartment with extremely slow steps. 

She was stark naked!

Not a single piece of cloth to cover her nudity except her hands!!

An absolutely shameless housewife exposing everything that was meant for her husband's eyes only!!!

Tanvi's brain was consumed with fear of getting caught. Yet her cunt relished itself!!! 

She stood still in a position from where she could run back to shrubs or enter her home. It was only few feet more. She stretched her head towards the parking lot and checked if the watchman had actually left the premises and thanked God that he was not around. Tanvi took two more steps and her home, which was fully open, and waiting for her to enter back.

"Few more steps...I could run!" She thought and took another step and prepared for the quick run. 

Just before she took the next step to run, she turned her head to the parking lot direction. To her utter horror, the watchman was standing there casually and having his cigarette. She realized if she ran, it would definitely catch his attention and if she didn't she would be standing naked right in front of her house and anyone climbing down from top could catch her or even if someone walking in from down could see her in birthday suit. Right at the moment when she hesitated, the watchman turned and looked at her direction. A horror stricken Tanvi slipped backwards and crouched once again. To her absolute dismay, watchman started to walk back again towards her house.

And she ran!
But, instead of running back to hiding between the shrubs, she took the flight to upstairs...directly towards the elderly couple's house entrance. She panted and heaved from the sudden blood rush. It was a situation that she had created for herself and she cursed and cursed for all her misfortune. Tanvi took another silent breath to control her and tried to peek down at her home to check if the watchman was still there. To her utter terror, she saw him climbing the steps to upstairs...right to where she stood! And she had nowhere else to run!!

"Ssssshiiitttt!!!" Tanvi almost screeched and took the final stairs further up that would lead to the small terrace. It was pitch dark and the only light that came was the dim yellow ribbon from watchman's torch...and it was getting brighter with each step he took upwards. Tanvi's heard her heartbeat like a drum beating inside. She cried silently as she found the door to terrace being locked. She crouched at the corner and watched the light from below carefully and prayed again and again. Despite her alarming state, her cunt continued to vibrate and secrete hot liquid. 

The torchlight shone for few more minutes and she left out a heavy heave as she heard the footsteps going back down. Tanvi stood and followed the watchman slowly and watchfully. As she reached down near elderly couple's flat, she paused and looked at the closed door for a moment.

"What if Khurramji opens the door and finds me standing naked? Would he grab me? Would he fuck me right here? Would he punish me for being a naughty girl? Her would he slap me? By making me bend over against the steps? Or would he take me outside the building and fuck me in open air so that everyone in this world can see the result of being wicked?" Thoughts went wild as she stood and stared at the closed door.

"How would his cock feel inside me? If Dattu's cock made me cum hard like this, how much would the old man's cock make me orgasm? Hoe many times he would use me? Would he be like Dattu who have no idea of what a woman craved for? Or would he just fuck and abuse my asshole just like he fucked Safiyaji yesterday?" She didn't realized how long she stood there without having even a remote thought of returning to her home.

"God...what is happening to me? My kids!!!” She thought with remorse and she slowly climbed down further to reach her home. She paused and spent few more minutes to ensure the watchman was not in the parking lot...only then she took the liberty to sprint to her house.

Saaaaafe!!! 
Tanvi told loudly to herself once she set foot inside the comfortable silence and darkness of her home, and took one more long breath inside her lungs. She looked around and found the kitchen door and work area door fully open and the yellowish light entering through it. She ran to main bedroom and ensured both her kid’s were sleeping safe. Again she locked the bedroom and returned to living room.

Tanvi didn't bother to close the main door. She wasn't bothered anymore...As she was safe now!. There was no panic anymore. She walked to the kitchen without bothering to cover herself and picked the key lot and returned back to main door and stepped forward to the corridor to lock the grill door. If anyone walked by, she would be seen standing naked. Again she took a good look at the steps that lead to upper floor and to the parking lot and returned back. There was no shame...

Tanvi kept the key lot on kitchen wall and walked to the work area...to the open air...once again. From where she stood, she got a glimpse of the narrow gate to Basti. All the sleazy activities that she performed returned back to her like a thunderbolt.

"Dattu!...I have been fucked by Dattu...the wiry little guy whose wife was Sharda, her maid.

"Oh my God! I am lower than the lowest! Despite what I talked, I am a housewife who willingly accepted a stranger's molestation and allowed him to enjoy my body and opened up the nastiest hole that any woman could consider for having sex!! Fuucccckkk!!! What am I??? A degraded woman who opened up her body to a stranger without even knowing if he was stale or filthy!" Tanvi recalled the image of Dattu arriving with milk and talking silly with his supari reddened lips and the way he spat the red saliva dirtying wherever he could. Despite all these thoughts raging inside her mind, Tanvi still stood naked in her work area. If watchman decided to return, he could easily catch the naked body standing inside. With a sigh, she turned back and while walking to the living room, she picked up kitchen cloth in her hand.

"Let me clean up" She thought. But instead of going to toilet, she reached the sofa and spread the kitchen cloth on it and sat with just her butt on it. Right at that point, she was able to see the corridor through the main door. The sofa was diagonally placed and if anyone stood at the grilled door of her apartment, her naked body was fully displayed. 

"Shit...that Dattu's cum is still sticking inside my ass!" Tanvi was repulsed with the thought. Her hand found the free part of the kitchen cloth down under her body and pulled it with one hand to wipe the low-life’s cum liquid. To do it clearly, she slanted back against the cushion but instead of wiping, she just held the cloth end inside her fingers. Her eyes closed automatically as her brain brought back the visions of the adultery that she had performed during last hour. Her blood heated up with the excitement and her heart relaxed from relief of not being caught by anyone. 

"Oooooooooouuh!" A long moan left her mouth as her thumb set a trail along her outer vagina. Her entire body trembled and vibrated as skin-to-skin contact occurred.

"Shitttt! How did I succumb to that low class bastard! Why was I soooo dumb!! Or am I a real whore who had fucked up my sacred relation to my husband!!!" Her fingers had in fact left the cloth free and her own fingers started travelling through the entire length of her vagina while carefully avoiding the sensitive clit as if someone was stopping her fingers from exploring further.

Tanvi shivered and as her eyes closed, her legs opened wide exposing the wet pussy. She was fully slanted against the plush sofa fabric and was sitting on top of the kitchen towel under her groin. Her free hand automatically reached her left breast and kneaded it slowly without touching her hardening nipple.

"Fuck...what would've happened if there was no lock on that gate! Oooooooooouuh!!" Tanvi moaned against the punishing fingers that lubricated all entire vagina. Her thoughts brought her back to recap the way she had wantonly allowed the low level milkman to pin her against the iron gate. 

"Your ass itself feels like a second pussy darling...I am more than happy to fuck your ass cheeks than your asshole as my dick gets swallowed by the heavy meat of this marvelous butt!!" Her husband's words while he tried to push his luck with her rectum came into her head immediately. Many a times he tried it and she never allowed it. Instead she had presented him her backside to do whatever he wanted to. Each time, he would lubricated her ass cheeks with the cunt juice and spit and would fuck till he deposited his cum all over and inside the tee meat cheeks.

"Just like Dattu fucked me!" She smiled and moaned at the same time as the image of Dattu banging her ass and cumming flashed over and over inside her closed eyes. She thanked her Gods again for his inability to interpret her wrongdoing.

"What would've happened if he actually fucked my asshole? Would he be sterile? Would he be carrying any disease? OOOOH GOOOD!!!" She felt her pussy creaming and the sparks flying inside her brain as her body announced a strong undercurrent of an upcoming orgasm. Her finger traced down through the wide spread legs and touched the place where Dattu had deposited his venom. 
It was still there!
It was all smeared inside her ass cheeks!!
Slippery yet plastered like glue!!!

"Maaaaaaah!" Tanvi cried as her upper body lifted and trembled as her fingers kneaded her soft insides and scooped all what was left.

"God...He should be of my husband's size itself!" Her fingers trailed around the rectum entrance for few more seconds and then without even thinking twice, her hand came all the way up to her face and she held it there with a pause. Her breasts were jutted out and she squeezed her nipples hard..."Just like Dattu preferred!" Her brain whispered.

"Ooouuuwwh!!" Her hand was now right above her nose and she took a deep breath and inhaled the musk of a stranger's cum inside her. It made her feel like to throw up at first, but her own fingers running around her quavering labia created yet another change inside.

She wanted to taste it!

She wanted to know how it was different than her husband's!!

She wanted to have the flavor of another man's seed on her taste buds!!!

Without any hesitation, her fingers went inside her open mouth and her tongue sliced through her cum coated fingers.

"Hmmmm...oooohhh..mmmm!!" It was saltier than her husband. At great same time, her fingers reached and picked the engorged clitoris few times and her hips bucked up along with her legs left the floor and lifted up high making her body to balance on her lower back at the edge of the sofa. Tanvi licked and wicked her fingers and slowly started to piston it into her closed mouth as if it was a cock.

"Dattu's cock was inside her mouth!"

"Her imagination went wild as his fingers moved frantically over her clit!!

"He was giving her his cock to suck and at the same time he was using his hand to molest her vagina...once again!!!"

Tanvi fell into a state of utter degeneracy. Her hips bucked against her fingers imagining it was the low class Dattu's hands and her mouth secreted spit after spit on her fingers considering it as his soiled cock.

She wanted more.

There was no rational thought about the consequences. The watchman could return anytime. Khurramji could walk down and find her moaning and in absolute sleazy position pleasuring herself.

No rational thoughts prevailed her sexually overdriven body and brain.

"Hhhmmmm...Fuck meeeeeee!!!" Tanvi moaned as she moved her fingers from her mouth and brought it over her cunt. The same hand that was glistening with her spit traced the vaginal lips and opened it wide with two fingers and she slipped the middle finger deep inside.

"AAAAAAH!!!" Tanvi bellowed as she imagined Dattu moving his engorged cock right inside her waiting pussy. Her hips buckled and thrashed against the sofa in mid air. Her feet went high up and her legs opened to its maximum possible limit. She had her eyes closed and was totally in her imaginary world where Dattu the milkman, the low life, the drunkard who treated his wife like shit, had fucked her like a whore. Her cunt was geared up by now. She felt the waves of pleasure boiling inside her sweltering cunt.

"Datttuuuu!!" Tanvi bounced her hips up and down as she inserted the rest of her fingers inside the burning hole. 

"Yeeeessssss...like that ...like thattttt!" She crooned against he own fingers imagining Dattu pounding his body against her. The mental image of her own body being pulverized by the low life had filled her entire body and mind. 

No remorse!

No shame!!

Just carnal sex!!!

Her legs widened to an obscene angle and backed up till her knees cupped both sides of her head. Her both hands got squeezed inside the legs and clasped tight against her navel and reached till the overflowing cunt. She tried everything possible to replicate Dattu's shaft pistioning in and out of her crevice. 

"Yaaaaah...maaaaaaa!!!" She cried again loudly without even thinking twice about the circumstances. She just wanted to cum against Dattu's pushes. She felt the burn hearing up to the final notch inside her cunt and before even her brain could muster any information, her second palm came hard over the one that was punsihing her lubrciated tunnel. 

"Haaaderrr Datttuu...Haaarderrrr!!!" The image of Dattu's hand deep inside her along with her own hand got replicated. She felt Dattu's cock widening and he forcing her hand to clutch his slippery cock and making her milk it more and to feel her own cunt's cries. 

Tanvi's head shooted up and her eyes opened!

She was looking directly at the wiry dark form of Dattu's sweaty body and his dark brownish cock pulling her vaginal lips outwards and pushing it back again feverish pace!

She saw her cunt widening and spurting tons of her own cum all through her both palms!!

Her hands took another notch of speed and frigged hard and fast to trickle every droplet of her love juice to pump out!!!

"OOH…OOOUW...AAAAAAH AAAHH AAAAAH!!!" Her body thrashed and head banged against the soft sofa cushion hard and back multiple times. Each time her head curved up between her knees, she opens her eyes to catch a glimpse of her clit, which was swollen up and got disappointed that it was not visible through her heavy pussy patch.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH...MAAAAAAAA!!!" Her cunt pumped!

Her hands frigged like a machine gun inside her cum filled cunt!!

Her eyes bulged out and her nipples smashed against the sides of her upturned thighs and her hips plummeted further up, raising her cunt way up to the maximum hilt her body could bend!!!

Her pussy made squishing noises that filled the room and if anyone stood outside would hear the sploshes it made against her hand!!!

She came and came and came...hard...harder...till a moment came her cunt couldn't contain her pistioning. Her hips collapsed back at the edge of the sofa and her legs closed in hard she fell into a total position...With her both hands agonizingly cupping her entire pussy mound...she felt her orgasmic fluid flushing out of her cunt like a river...it came out and poured itself out...spent!

Her eyes closed tight and there was absolutely stillness! 

She felt like she was dead!! 

Spent!!!

Her long fingers were still closed over her wailing cunt!!!

"Oooooooooouuh!" A deep moan came out from the stone dead woman. For a fleeting second, Tanvi thought it was someone else inside her room. It was actually induced by her own finger that involuntarily ran along the length of her vagina...tickling...tantalizing...arousing her to yet another plateau.

Tanvi's brain called quits...but her body was still shaking from the massive orgasm. 

She felt content, yet incomplete!

"Dattu had his round. But the watchman was still waiting...Khurramji has been anxious for his turn!!!" Someone from her inside whispered "Oooooh God!!!" I will die!!!"

"Khurramjiii!" Tanvi murmered softly as if she was calling the old man towards her. Her brain was on overdrive and it took the leap forward with the sleaziest thought waves. Her mind projected the image of watchman standing in front with his torch. He had the light pointed directly on her cunt. And he was naked! Completely naked with his dangling cock slowly being massaged against her greasy leaking vaginal lips. Her index and middle finger was already moving along the entire length over her swollen cunt lips as if it was the watchman's cock performing the slow movement before he intended to insert deep.

Tanvi's hips automatically turned up in the anticipation. 

She wanted it!

And she wanted it bad!!

She wanted get fucked by men other than her husband!!!

And she was willingly offering her womanhood to be taken!!!

Tanvi's eyes were closed still in the post orgasmic state while her fingers were now moving up and down in a faster pace. Her mind had projected the image of the naked watchman running his cock all the way from her rectum till her deflated clit. She rocked severely against the soft fabric as imaginary lover dipped his cock head into her widened cunt. 

"Aaaaah...slowly!" She murmured as if she was asking the watchman to go easy on her as her long middle finger dipped it's entire length inside her pulsing hole. 

"Mmm...aaah...mmm!" Tanvi moaned in rhythm to the pleasureful thrusts of the watchman. Her eyes were still closed out as her mind was wandering around her self-created erotic atmosphere. Her legs opened slowly as if he was pushing them open for better access. She felt cold air brushing all over sweaty body making her feel more heated instead of shivering. 

"Gggaaawdd!!! He is teasing me!" She pulled her fingers out of her furnace suddenly imagining the watchman's scorny look at her desperation.

"Plleeeesss put it back!!!" She whispered to herself and crooned as her hand pushed two fingers back into the hole. She dug deep as if to pull her womb outside.

"Fuck mmeee!...Oooouh!!" Tanvi cried loudly as she thrashed against her fingers. She felt something still missing. Her body was still recovering from he magnitude of her orgasm...but she still felt as if she had missed something else. Her cunt was still continuing it's heated pulsing. The fingers were not giving her hollering cunt any justice. It demanded more. She wanted more.

"I am a slut! Just like Dattu called me!"

"I am a whore! I am not satisfied with need stranger's cock!!"

"I am a degraded cunt! I need men other than my husband to fulfill my carnal cravings!!!" Tanvi's brain was consistently whispering at her reminding how much deep she had fallen. That thought itself brought yet another chill through her spine.

"Yess...yesss...Fuck mee!!!" He fingers were now back to the same pistioning action. Her cunt wasn't getting the satisfaction despite her imaginary cock pounding her pussy. 

"Ooouhhh...shiit! Khurramjiiiii!!!" It was at that point she thought about Khurram's monolith. Her other hand moved swiftly through her back and it's middle finger entered her well lubricated rectum giving her a sharp pain.

Exactly what she wanted!!!

Two cocks pounding her holes!!!

A woman who was a simple housewife two days before was now crying out with the wish to be fucked and used by men other than her husband!!!!

Her hands moved in unison. Back and forth…Her hips bucked up and down and swayed in the air as she used her two hands to penetrate her sacred holes. Without remorse, Tanvi inserted index finger to join her middle finger into her anal passage. By the time, her other hand had its four fingers buried deep inside her cunt extracting whatever it could muster out.

"Eassy...aaah!" Tanvi moaned loudly imagining two men pummeling her cunt and asshole with their slithering digits. She groin jumped high at one moment when her two middle fingers felt each other through the narrow membrane that separated her vagina and rectum. The feeling was extremely electrifying. Her concentration focused on doing that again and again. She repeated the same movements furiously as it triggered her final orgasm.

Tanvi's face contorted and her body twisted to an obscene angle backwards by taking her hips way to high than her head. She was sprawled with her entire lower body crouched high over her own head. Through her tear filled eyes, she saw her cunt opening and closing long with her enraged clit thrusting out like a mini cock. The vision of her own pussy pumping out the creamy liquid together with her imagination of the two men pounding her severely took her over to the thunderbolt orgasmic overflow.

Her imagination projected Khurramji ripping her asshole with his gargantuan cock and to match it, her index finger entered the hot anal furnace slowly along with her long middle finger. The watchman's figure was a blur to her mind, but he was also equally pushing his digit in and out of her sobbing cunt. "Ooooouhhfucccckkk!" Tanvi thrashed herself against the sofa and cried loudly as her cunt started its splutter. She realized this was what went missing in her last orgasm...She bounced up and down within the constraints of her own hands. 

"Daatt..tturrraaaaaammjiiiii!!!!...AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Tanvi's cunt melted itself to its heat and jutted out her carnal liquid through her fingers and fell back over her stomach, breasts and a bit over her lips and face.

"Fucked!!!" Her brain whispered back at her and she fell back over the sofa almost unconscious in a foetal position with her one hand cupping her cunt's vibrations that went on and on till she slept.

.................................................................................................................................................................................

"Ding dong!" Tanvi woke up with a start at the sound of the calling bell.

"Who???" She sprang up and sat on the sofa...naked!

The morning sunlight was everywhere. She located the main door open and peered at the wide-open kitchen door. She was exposed! Her knees trembled and her brain stupefied unable to focus!

"Memsaab!" The voice of the kid's school van driver was coming right from the main door of her house.

"Ooouhssshitttt!!!" She lifted herself and ran to stand behind the open door as if trying to cover herself.

"Membsaab, are the kids coming today? I have been calling for last ten minutes...are you alright?" The driver was hardly a foot away from where she was standing. Tanvi shivered with fear and guilt overridden. She didn't know if he had seen her lying down naked in the sofa or if he had peered through the open wash area door and found her sleeping naked. There was confusion mixed with anxiety and fear running insider her thumping heart.

"Ji...Hamzaji...they are not well today. I will take them to School, and you can pick them back afternoon". She tried her level best to bring focus and convincing in her tone.

"Okay memsaab, but are you alright? Do you need anything?" Hamza was in fact excited and his cock was erect like a pole inside his pants. He was there and honking his van for few minutes and when there was no response, he got down and peeked through the open wash area and found the empty kitchen. As he closed in, he found the beautiful housewife’s fair feet on the sofa and at first he thought she might be sick. In addition, he walked in to the main door to see if he could see anything more than her feet. To his cock's delight, he found a whole load of naked skin splayed over the sofa. The two hairless white legs were clutched together and with his neck maximum strained, he was able to locate her naked legs till her knees. He couldn't see more than that. But that itself was enough to make his manhood to swell out of proportions. Here in front of his eyes was the most beautiful sight of a full-bodied woman's naked legs displaying her beauty at one shot. He wasn't sure of what he was doing but he just hoped and continued to press the calling bell in a hope to see her naked body more. He was brainwashed by her tantalizing feet, her shapely calves and the most erotic sight of her knees and the starting of her thighs. He just wanted to see her and fuck her mindlessly.

Tanvi also realized what she had displayed. Her only worry was if he had seen her naked or not.

"Okay Hamzaji, you can go...I am alright!".

"Memsaab, if you anything let me know, you can call me okay!" He lingered further.

"No thank you so much for your concern Hamzajj, I will take kids to school.

She left a deep sigh as she heard his footsteps going down and the roar of his van moving back. Tanvi stood foe a while in the confines of her main door and then ran to her toilet to take a quick shower. Within next half hour, she prepared and served breakfast and called a Uber taxi to take the kids to school. Once dropped and on the way back, she took a slight nap in the backseat thinking about the events that happened in the previous night. Before even she could help it, her pussy started its fire game.

Once Tanvi reached back her home, she opened the doors and went inside her bedroom to search for suitable attire for the day. She found one of her bathing suit bra that they had purchased during their honeymoon. It was a one piece with a cord going up her neck and one thin cord that kept it tight on her backside. She searched for the matching panty but couldn't find it. Disappointed, she took one of her normal panty and wore it. It wasn't what she wanted. She searched again and found a lingerie bottom. It was flimsy thing that was more like a thong, hardly covering her pubic mound and with two strips of cord that ran through the sides to tie. Once she wore it, she felt better. She was practically naked just with her cunt lips covered with the fabric. She took another one more look at her projecting ass cheeks covered hardly either the two strips of the cords running through her hips and it joining into one and disappearing inside the width of her spread buttocks. 

"God...I look seriously inviting!" She murmured herself as she juggled the bumps a little to see how it responded. 

"No wonder my husband goes crazy! And this is the same ass that Dattu took forcefully!! The very same butt that made Khurramji also to go bonkers!!!" 

"And the very same ass that I have kept protected from everyone!...So far!!!" Her cunt puked a string of her heated liquid to the thin fabric of her thing panty and in no time, it was soaked. She felt good at the drenched sensation from her groin. To make it continue further, she pulled out a long skirt which she had not worn for a long time and as she fastened it's elastic around her tummy, she made sure it was tightened very low...lower that her pubic hair was caught inside he waistband. She felt good. Then she wore a loose fitting too that was her normal style and covered her large bosom from the prying eyes. The only catch was, she purposefully unbuttoned the too two buttons to display the cleavage if anyone wanted to see further. At a first look, she was a perfect housewife, but on a second look, anyone could see the casually opened top with her mummeries jutting forth.

"Oouhffuckk!!!" She cursed as she heard Dattu's bicycle ring from outside in the parking lot.

"Shiiittttt!!!" 
"Shall I go and meet him? Would he reconnect the dots? What if he recognizes me in front of everyone? Oh God!!!" Her legs trembled and her pussy creamed again at the end thought of getting caught. Yet she moved to pick the tumbler and walked out. It was at the threshold she remembered to change her hair to a pony high above her head. She thanked her brain foe reminding her about her attire last night.
[+] 2 users Like YLTS's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 26-03-2019, 10:38 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 26-03-2019, 10:40 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 27-03-2019, 10:57 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 28-03-2019, 12:00 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 28-03-2019, 01:58 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 28-03-2019, 02:00 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 28-03-2019, 09:24 PM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by YLTS - 29-03-2019, 09:49 AM
RE: A Banana Muffin Saga - by furihard - 28-03-2019, 09:25 PM