Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Next day she said that she had innumerable climaxes in entire day. She even went school with it. She had faced some un easiness while sitting but she got fantastic sensation. The thread’s lose end was tied to her thigh to keep it in place and should not fall or it should be secured that all of it should not enter inside her vagina and removing that should not be a problem.

Opening ceremony
Discharge of Sandeep was coming near so we had to rush, day-by-day Sandhya was getting desperate. I had decided to go for it today, as her cunt training was successful. She was capable of taking three fingers almost. Sandhya pleaded to fuck her at least today. We occupied king size bed. Shweta took off dress of her sister, I removed Shweta’s dress.
I went on muff diving of Shweta and she took charge of her sister. Sandhya took my rod into her mouth. It was a perfect chain. Shweta discharged in my mouth. We took little rest, Sandhya was after me to fuck her. I cautioned her that it would be painful to get fucked at this age. If you wait for another year, it will be easy for you. Then your cunt will be capable of tolerating pain. Still you are too young for that.
She threatened me that she will look for some other stud to fuck her. Then I agreed to try. I went in 69 pose started licking her tiny hole. Though she had leaked few minutes back but with anticipating that she is going to lose her virginity soon she reached massive climax. Lot of juice leaked from her cunt. I lied beside her and took her leg and placed on my body and started kissing. She was responding by poking her tongue in my mouth. I took my hard cock and started rubbing on her choot. It was sending shivers in her body. Her cunt started oozing fresh juice. Sometimes my hard rod touched her slit she moaned with ahhhhhhh. I lapped everything and applied some on my slick rod, it was already lubed with her saliva. I took bottle of baby lotion and poured generous amount on my hard cock. Took enough quantity and started applying on her small choot. Took some oil and started lubing her inner walls. Too moisturizing lotion and applied that in her virgin vagina, sprayed stud to avoid pain [generally mail uses this spray to postpone their early ejaculation by desensitizing skin }. It was filled to brim with oil and lotion. I asked her permission to get going. She said don’t bother about my pain. Your mission is to fuck me. Irrespective of outcome. Even my cunt is torn into pieces, don’t mind.
I raised her legs and placed them on my shoulder and looked at Shweta, she asked me to go ahead and warned her sister not to shout, and try to bear pain, as it is in evitable. Once you are opened, there after entire world is yours. You can enjoy whatever you please. She placed my erect rod on her sister cunt and rubbed in all direction. When it tickled her clit she was moaning and urging me to start engine. I was squeezing her tits as her sister was looking after her cunt. When I found she is hot enough, I asked her to hold breath, and pushed my pink knob in her pink cunt. It was a super match. I pushed a little making some passage in her tight opening. Half of my mushroom head entered into her tight canal. She cooed, make it slow bhayya it’s paining. I asked her, it’s just a start. If it’s paining now it’s elf it’s better to back out. She tightly closed her lips and nodded me to start. I hold her shoulders firmly to lock her in the posture. I gave a mighty push and my bulb entered into her virgin hole. She screamed with pain. Before her voice came out Shweta sealed her mouth with her lips and the sound echoed in Shweta’s mouth. Her body convulsed below me. Shweta went on kissing her mouth and I waited for her to stop convulsing. I took a tit in my hand and started licking another. It took couple of minutes to cool. I then started moving slowly, only knob was inside her tight passage. I pulled it slowly it was coming with her sheath of walls. My cock head was still buried inside her tight hole. After few minutes she started enjoying, her moans escaped from her mouth. By seeing her reactions Shweta broke kiss. Sandhya asked me, whether paining part is over. I didn’t disappoint her and nodded affirmatively. I am happy bhayya we broke that barrier. I kept quiet and let her think that she had lost cherry and it will no more pain.
I was moving only a little to give her feel that I am fucking her. Once her juice started flowing I gestured Shweta to kiss her, she nodded knowingly, what I was after. Shweta lip locked her while she massaged her tit’s and took her sister hand and placed on her own. Sandhya was busy in kneading her sister boobs. They were lost in their own world, I pulled my cock out and gave hard stroke, my cock entered at least two inches inside Sandhya. Her hymen was touching my rock hard cock. She screamed loud enough and pushed Shweta off her. Shweta was not expecting such a hard push. She got off balance and fell on bed. Sandhya wanted to get free but my grip was hard enough. She was not successful in throwing me. Her strength was no match for me. She started shouting and abusing to leave her. But I didn’t make any move but closed her mouth with my hand. I consoled her that it is over and will not pain any more. Only little of my rod is remaining outside and if she cooperates she can be transformed into woman soon from girl. If you say ok I will proceed, if no I will never try in future. Half opening is most dangerous as she will never be able to open even after marriage. Think twice before you push me off. I won’t mind but you are loser. I pretended like pulling myself out of her cunt. She was crying silently, tears flowing and wetting pillow below her.
I gave her some rest and started after pain was absorbed. In fact I was pitying her for such pain full act. I was cursing myself and Shweta for our negligence that night. If we careful and did not make much noise or didn’t fuck that night, this situation would not have arise. I could deflower her leisurely when she was at least matured. I was fucking a baby who is physically and mentally immature. She is hardly fourteen years. And was after losing her virginity to me. It’s very bad but I can’t go back now. Whatever is going to, come will have to face and nothing else can be done.
She was ready for fuck, I made slow movement and two inches passage went on widening and it started leaking. Now my movements were bit easier than before. Her eyes sparkled with my slow fucking. She was now enjoying the blissful fuck. She had almost forgotten her pain. I took some more lotion and poured in junction of loins. I had to insert more than two third remaining part. I cautioned her that I will pain again be ready to receive it. She nodded and I asked Shweta to hold her because this part was vicious and most hurting one. Shweta bent on her sister and started playing with sister ball I pushed her head into Sandhya’s muff. She started licking her sister clit. I was squeezing Sandhya’s buttock. She was moaning with high pitch. She had closed her eyes. I went on pumping her young cunt. I gave a massive stroke to burst her cherry. Her cherry was blown and stream of blood coming out of her snatch. She gave loud shout and started pushing us and suddenly lost sense and lay like dead log. Now it was time for making her woman, she had no sense I gave another thrust and almost of my hard shaft buried to brim. When Shweta saw amount of blood coming out she was worried and asked me bhayya I think you damaged her vagina and it’s torn into pieces. It’s better to stop. I consoled her don’t worry. As she is much younger than you and still small baby. Its normal to bleed so much. Don’t worry everything will be all right. You have done very good job by keeping this cloth under her buttock. Otherwise bed sheet will have wet by blood. Bring some water and sprinkle on her face. Shweta went and sprayed some water on her sister face. Slowly Sandhya gained consciousness and started crying of pain. She started pushing me again but she had almost no strength left in her. I lay still on her body and both of consoled her and congratulated for becoming woman so soon. This chance is for rare girls and she got it so fast. My cock was paining to hard squeezing of her cunt muscles. She was feeling un controllable pain her groin. I wanted to leave her and take out my tool from her snatch. But if she gets some least enjoyment she will never speak to me and she may complain to her parents. It was big risk so I lay still till her pain reduced to maximum level. Once she stopped crying I asked her should I stop now and pull out. You have taken my rod entirely and there won’t be any more. She said you have been deceiving by similar words since beginning and giving pain rather than pleasure. I have been warning you that first time is going to painful for everyone. As you are small kid in your case it’s more. Shweta didn’t have this much pain. Shweta said yes I didn’t have much trouble of course it hurt me but I was expecting it. I started moving again, she asked me to wait for some more time before I did anything. She lay still and I poured some water in her mouth to drink as her mouth had become total dry due such assault on her tender body. She drank some water and nodded to stop. I could see a wry smile on her face. Brother do you want to continue, I said yes for your sake. I started moving slowly and continued pulling half of my rod and entered slowly. Though there was pain she was absorbing by biting her lips. I went on fucking for another couple of minutes. I could not risk hard strokes so I fucked her till she started enjoying and she had climax.
Then I pulled out my hard shaft of her cunt and Shweta wiped her sister groin with clothe placed under her. She quickly folded the cloth to conceal the blood and threw it below the cot. Still her cunt-oozed blood so she pulled out pillow cover and placed it below her buttock. Inserted small ice cubes into her torn cunt. It always reduce pain.
My cock needed release so I pulled her towards me and wiped my blood stained cock with pillow cover. Straight away positioned my cock to her hole and rammed in. Her slit had dried after seeing her sister status. But I my balls were aching for discharge as we are playing since hours and cum was boiling inside. I took some saliva and coated on my rod and pushed. Without any resistance half of it entered into her tight canal. Started ramming mercilessly into it. Within few moments it was lubed by her juice and she started moaning. And asking me to ram it harder. Sandhya had opened her eyes and saw us fucking and enjoying. She asked bhayya you gave me more pain but you are fucking sister with such a ease and she is enjoying it. I said as yours was first time and your seal is broken from next time we will enjoy more than your sister.
I cupped ball of each girl and went to fucking Shweta. I didn’t last long both of us discharged at a time. I filled her cunt with my hot lava and fell over her.
After some rest I lifted Sandhya into my arm and took her to bathroom and washed her groin with hot water. She was not in a position to stand she was complaining of pain. Some blood was still oozing from her cunt. She asked me how long it would bleed. Am going to die of bleeding. I said don’t worry, nothing will happen, inside wall of your vaginal muscles are strained to accommodate my tool. If you sleep till morning everything will be ok. I poured some dettol from first aid box on cotton and washed her hole. She jumped by its burning sensation. I carried her to bed and brought some hot water and gave hot fomentation by dipping cloth in hot water and applied on her vagina. Her cunt muscles were swollen. Bleeding had seized. Shweta brought hot tea for everybody. I lifted Sandhya and made her sit supported on headboard and made her drink hot tea. I gave her sleeping pill and painkiller as I had anticipated such situation. After tea I made her lie on bed.
Me and Shweta slept in tight embrace. Sandhya too slipped into deep sleep with help of sleeping tablet.
Next day we woke up to find Sandhya relaxed ant out of pain and exhaustion. Morning was normal I didn’t want to trouble her so I didn’t try to provoke her. Even if I try to have fuck with Shweta, Sandhya will be aroused, and later I may have to fuck her so, I dropped idea of fucking them.
Sandhya as usual came and hugged me and she was cheerful she but was blushing like newlywed. I asked how night was.
She – you hurt me a lot. Despite of several requests, you didn’t bother to stop.
Me – forget that and tell me whether you enjoyed as pain and bleeding is expected.
She – covered her face and replied. I think I enjoyed a bit. But pain was overpowering the pleasure, if at all it was there.
Me – tell me, how do you feel now.
She – now I am perfectly ok except pain there. Does it pain and bleed every time. I can’t walk properly so I will skip school today.
Me – you have been seeing your sister getting laid, have found her bleeding or troubled.
She – no, so far I haven’t seen pain in her eyes. But I don’t know about initial times.
Shweta – first time I had pain but not much as yours, even bleeding also was lesser than yours. Later there is only pleasure and no pain. Here after you will just love fucking. Especially with our brother, as takes care of us.
Sandhya – what do you think, whether I will go for every male and get fucked. It’s going to be only my brother or no one else. Just I was curious to know about later experience. I won’t touch any male till I am married. Don’t bother about it. Bhayya shall we repeat another round today as parents are coming home today and we will not get chance.
Me - not today let the injury heal and take good amount of rest. Sometime later we can plan. I kissed both girls and left home.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages & 10 m vie - by bigman - 12-12-2018, 02:01 AM