Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Prakash was so busy next two days as he had to be at the ship almost 12 hours a day and used to be dead tired when he used to reach his room and he was all set to sail on Saturday morning and in spite of his busy schedule he made the surprise plan for Menaka he had promised and well he was spending through his nose for that big surprise

Prakash got a bit of free time on Friday morning as just thought about  talking to Menaka he then just felt she should see what his dear wife was up to nothing surprised him anymore but still he wanted have look so he opened the recording from Tuesday afternoon

It was almost 2 pm he saw his wife return to the house looked like she had visited a mall judging by the bags she carried she then just changed into a simple huggy night dress he thought my god something was in the offing as he saw she wore nothing beneath the night dress Menaka then had a quick lunch as he saw his wife relaxing in the sofa for few minutes then abruptly she walked to the house intercom as heard her speak

Menaka: Hariji I have some pending work for you can you come home & then she nonchallantly walked to the bedroom and removed her night dress fully naked she then walked to the main door her eyes watching through the spy hole then with a wicked smile she slowly opened the door

A startled Harilal walked in through the opening door stunned to see the naked madam invitingly ready  

O madam as he tried reached for her she just moved away and sat in the sofa

Menaka: Surprised Hariji  ok some rules for today ok now I just want you take your cock out of your uniform –“saman nikalo”

Harilal: with a reddening face just opened his zibber and with great difficultly brought his massive pole out

Ok Hari “majboot dikrahaa” Menaka added with a smile now let the balls also outside and please close the zibber  be careful I do not want you damaging my pet tools with a slandering smile

Hari looked up at Menaka she then said hands behind your back as he did accordingly with rising excitement in the room his cock twitched his balls tightened around his pole in sheer excitement

Then Menaka just walked towards him kneeling in front of him taking both his balls  in her hands squeezing she then started licking his reddened glands Hari was shaking with excitement as Menaka continued her licking all across his rapidly bulging ultra hard cock

Prakash even after seeing his wife doing so many things was pleasantly shocked and enjoyed his wife’s perverse sense –a naked beautiful house wife with only some jewels as her honor in all fours licking a massive tool of a 50 year old watchman in his full dress with his cap on oh my god is she doing this on purpose does she know I am watching because this was so bitchily beautiful

Then Menaka all of sudden left him and moved to the dining table lying on her back her legs spread her butts in the edge of the table her shaved pussy glistening and inviting Hari

Menaka: My dear watchman let’s see how you fuck a young house wife and please don’t plan to cum now in your usual fast style C’mmon Hari  I want a hard fuck

Hari was utterly and delightfully shocked understood if he fucks her in his usual style this will be well and truly his last fuck with this buxom sexual lady Hari then mounted her watery hole in a swift stroke and then started to fuck her hard in full strokes taking his entire cock out and then in

Menaka was squealing “O god this is true army style O my god you really can fill up a woman Hari you have a good cannon O god I like this” keep going in the same speed

Hari then seeing the two ripe melons and those rose coloured engorged big nipples in front of him just took his big mouth on to each one them inside his mouth giving a solid suck as kept his cock primed in her hungry pussy with small strokes from his hips

Menaka was shouting
“ O god i am going to make good lover out of you oldman “
now without taking your cock out take me to the bedroom my strong man

Hari absolutely enjoyed this solo fuck as he took her in his hands in tight clinch as his lengthy hard cock full in her tight pussy she just clung onto him as he just walked to the bedroom then seeing Menaka ‘s vacant upturn open mouth he just kissed her lips with his tobacco smelling lips as Menaka’s eyes widened on surprise

PK watching all this from his web feed in his laptop was glued his hands on his cock today he was determined come along with his wife’s lover

Hari then slowly lowered Menaka on to the bed her legs were entangled on his back to ensure his manhood was on her love hole as he fully rested her on the bed his weight almost crushing her as he then started his ultra fast super hard fuck his mouth firmly clamped on Menaka mouth he absolutely fucked hard for almost full 5 minutes then he felt Menaka just twitching turning beneath him as he just blasted his most cherished & satisfactory cum filling the absolutely skimpering married lady who was even pushing up against him

Hari was mesmerized by Menaka’s pussy twitching and tightening on his cock almost squeezing his juices the poor guy just did not know that he had just brought Menaka to a ripping climax as Menaka broke his kiss

O god Hari that was too good my god I have even made a lover out of you that was awesome lover as she held him tightly to enjoy the afterglow for almost for a minute

Then Menaka relaxed up that’s too good partner now back to your duty go like a good boy patting his hard butts

Hari stood up his pants was a total mess as put his fully spent leaky big appendage back inside his pant  as he looked down on Menaka he liked what he saw he had made royal mess of Menaka’s pussy his cum flowing from it sides  

Menaka : Ok Hari so happy with the sight of this married lady and enjoying the mess you have created now I want you also to go like how you came here came on tuck the shirt in as she watched the Hari tucking obediently his pant area around the zib & his thigh had wet patches  –Don’t mind it enjoy the questioning looks just go and as you leave press the main door lock I need some time to get normal that was a real battering my big man

Hari was absolutely thrilled with robust fucking he really enjoyed this moment finally he had satisfied this lady as he walked away this was sheer pleasure he knew he will get some chances now to make this madam pregnant

PK watching his messy wife her eyes closed in contentment quickly he ran through  the video feed of Wednesday and Thursday he was flagger basted as almost like a time table his wife took a battering from Harilal after her lunch it seemed she had trained this old watchman too to provide her pleasure PK felt his wife’s explosive climax all three days as he sighed in incredulity his wife’s sexual craving .

Then taking some courage he called his wife

Menaka : Hello Prakash I tried last 2 days I was not getting you in skype  busy what happened 

PK : O dear I am totally busy just got free time today again I am sailing early morning probably will be in sea till next Friday –Ok how was your days after the rollicking time with Devan

Menaka: Prakash your wife is a expert in sex I know you would not mind what I say can you believe in last 3 days i had a real solid fucking with Hari ending with explosive climax my god that was a surprise you know he has big cock but poor skills  

PK : Menaka at this rate I am worried about all security guys

Menaka: Well that’s a nice thought my understanding husband but I have not become so bad well comming to pressing matters Prakash is my Saturday surprise on give me a hint dear

PK: no away I will spoil the surprise well I will talk to you from ship Sunday afternoon I have bought new high strength signal res-ponder it’s very costly I will chat with you after the Saturday special  –Ok bye will call in the evening and say my bye to Ayan

Menaka: Ok Prakash

Menaka was glowing she just liked talking trashy with Prakash as she thought maybe next time I should tell my time with Pushpi really enjoying her cuckolding talk with her hubby that would be ultimate shock for Prakash fucked by shemale may be send him a photo -Menaka was in absolute bitchy form....

Contd...
[+] 5 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn - by mouthinvader - 30-03-2021, 08:24 PM