Fantasy Sexual Depravity of a Married Woman
I took my dick and started slapping it on her boobs. I told her, "apne boobs ko pakad." She held them and pressed them together. I then put my dick in between and started to fuck her boobs. Oh fuck... They were soft and juicy. The top of my dick was hitting her lower chin. I humped her tits for another 2 minutes. I was now rock hard. I then stopped and moved down. No she moaned. "Kya hua? Chudna nahi kya", I said while I kept my dick on her pussy. "Sir. Please condom use karo", she whimpered. No I said. As I slowly rubbed her pussy lips with my dick. Please sir. She begged. "Mujhe tera jism ka andar se feel lena hai." I said. Bol dalu kya? I asked. She looked in my eyes and said Haan. I thrust my dick in her pussy and she again moaned loudly. Wow... What a feeling it was. Her pussy was tight and wet. I was slowly humping her. Taking my time with my thrusts. Her pussy was so good. As I started hitting her deeper she screamed loudly.. Ahhh. Bohot bada hai tumhara. Pura andar mat dalo. I smiled. Bent down and started kissing her. All the while I kept fucking her slowly. I then turned her around. Chal kutiya ban. She complied and was now on all fours. Her white ass was pointing out. I gave a couple of tight slaps to her ass cheeks to see them turn red. Then I grabbed her waist to steady her and thrust my dick in her pussy. Fucking her doggystyle was awesome. Also my dick was now going deeper. She was moaning and screaming with every stroke. I grabbed her hair and pulled them back. All the while fucking her and slapping her ass. I was fucking her like a common whore. Her ass had gone red with my slaps. The speed of my thrusts was increasing now. I was going to cum now. She also sensed this. She looked back and said sir. Please andar mat galna.. I was in a fucking trance and shouted Chup kar behenchod. She tried moving ahead but I was ready. I grabbed her by the waist with both my hands and kept her steady. I now thrust again deep in her with all my strength and exploded. A loud moan escaped from my lips as I began cumming inside her. I dumped all my load inside her. She had fallen down and I was now lying on top of her. My dick still in her pussy. I removed it from her pussy and there was a popping sound. As soon as I removed it my cum started dripping out of her pussy. Fuck. I was totally spent. I lied down beside her. She took a few minutes of rest then started cleaning herself up. I too did the same and we left the lodge. While going I went to pay the bill. The manager took me aside and said, “ bohot joron se chudayi chalu thi Sir. Bahar bhi avaj a raha tha. Hamein bhi ek chance milega kya is randi ke sath?”. I smiled and said, “ kal dono usko mil ke game bajayenge.”. She heard it and turned red. The manager waived off the bill while I dropped her back to her daughter’s school.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexual Depravity of a Married Woman - by Shadowcat90 - 29-03-2021, 01:28 PM