Fantasy Sexual Depravity of a Married Woman
" Please Sir mujhe jane do." she begged. " chup sali", I barked at her. She had cleaned herself up and was starting to dress again. I took her saree from her hand and threw it away. I grabbed her by the hand and pushed her on the bed. I climbed on top of her. I lay on top of her and started smooching her. At the same time I was playing with her breasts. I was French kissing her, sucking on her tongue. I moved down. To her pussy. I spread her legs. It gave me access to her pussy. Her pussy lips were pink in colour. I parted them and inserted my middle finger inside her. She moaned.Ahhhhh... I felt her from the inside and she was hot and wet. The juices were dripping from her cunt. I bent down and started licking her pussy. I parted her lips and licked her vulva. At the same time I inserted a finger inside her. I was now licking and finger fucking her. She was now moaning loudly. She grabbed my hair with both her hands and was pushing me deeper. I now spread her pussy lips using both my hands. This exposed her G spot to me. It was small like a peanut. I bent down and licked it with the tip of my tongue. It was as if a electric current had passed through her whole body. She screamed, and grabbed my head tightly. I was now licking her nicely. And she was moaning and turning. Soon the first wave of her orgasm started. Her legs started shaking violently. And juices started squirting from her pussy. I let her go and she was thrashing on the bed as if she had a seizure for a minute. She laid there on the bed exhausted. It was the first real orgasm of her life. I gave her a water bottle and she drank it completely. I spoke to her. “Kaise laga?? Sach bata?”. She just smiled. "Tera pati terko thik se chodta nahin na??", I asked. "Wo kaam mein busy rehte." She replied. I then moved towards her and laid next to her and started kissing her. This time she was reciprocating. I said, "mera lund hila". She took my dick in her hand and started jerking it. It was slowly getting harder. All this while I was smooching her and pressing her boobs. Sucking on her tongue. Biting her lips softly. My dick was now hard again. I got on top of her.
[+] 1 user Likes Shadowcat90's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexual Depravity of a Married Woman - by Shadowcat90 - 29-03-2021, 01:21 PM