Fantasy Sexual Depravity of a Married Woman
She almost threw up smelling the precum and the piss smell of the dick. But I held her head firm with my hand and guided my cock into her thick warm mouth. She was choking on it and releasing saliva on it. Her head was completely in my control. I took position and started fucking her mouth. I started to slowly hump her face going deeper and deeper. I was almost hitting the back of her throat which was making her gag. Her eyes were filled with tears. She clutched my hairy thighs for support. She was also opening her mouth wider and wider. I said to her, " dekh mere pass randi. Meri ankhon mein dekh."She looked up. I stared in her eyes while thrusting my cock deep in her mouth. All this excitement was too much to bear. Having a married woman on her knees in front of me while I fucked her mouth. I knew the inevitable was about to come. I clutched her hair tightly and began humping her mouth in earnest. My dick was in her mouth hitting her back throat and then it happened. I let out a loud grunt as I came in her mouth. I came for an eternity. My cum filled her mouth. Dripping down from her lips to her throat. I was exhausted. I took my dick out of her mouth. It was going limp. She had swallowed half the cum and the other half with her saliva was drooling down the corner of her mouth. There were tears in her eyes. For the first time she had given a blowjob and let someone cum in her mouth. I gave her a towel and asked her to clean-up, while I laid back on the bed exhausted.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexual Depravity of a Married Woman - by Shadowcat90 - 29-03-2021, 01:16 PM