Fantasy Sexual Depravity of a Married Woman
“Please mai jada der nahi rukh sakhti. Muje meri beti ko school se pickup karne jana hai 12 baje”. I looked at my watch it was 10. I had a full 2 hours to ravish this bitch. I asked her to stand. I now fully appreciated her beauty. She was stunning. She had wheatish complexion. A tight blouse covered her bosom. She was wrapped in a chiffon saree. I took out my mobile and stared video recording. She was dbangd in a light red chiffon saree. I took off her pallu and exposed her blouse. Her mangalsutra was dangling on her blouse. Her blouse was very tight. I started unbuttoning it. She started breathing heavily. As I opened her blouse her boobs enclosed in the bra sprang out. “Behenchod !!!”,I cried. This bitch was well endowed. She was wearing a Ill fitted bra which barely able to contain her tits in place. I took her boob out of the bra cup and it was huge. She was at least a 36D. Her nipples were erect. I bent down and started to suck and bite on it. She moaned. “Sail rand tu to garam ho gayi”. I played with her left nipple while my other hand groped her right boob. I was biting and twisting the nipple in my mouth. Her boobs were firm and tight. Her skin was wheatish but her boos were of a lighter colour. Due to my groping her right boob had become red. I leaned back and looked at her. It was a sight to behold. A marwadi housewife sitting in a shady lodge with me. Her blouse was undone. Her tits were exposed. Her left boob was covered with my saliva. Her right boob was red with my groping. Her mangalsutra dangling between her boobs. I smiled and held her throat my hand pulled her close to me and slapped her face. “Please muh pe mat mariye”, she begged. “Mujhe ghar jana hai”. “Thik hai”, I said. “Par tere boobey aur tari gand to koi ghar jake nahi dekhega na”, saying this I tightly slapped her boobs. She cried in agony. “Chup bhenchod. Tu randi hai. Tujhe randi ke jaise cohdunga.” 
I removed the rest of her saree and blouse. She was now topless and standing in front of me in a petticoat. I pulled her near me and began to wildly smooch her. I loosened her petticoat and it fell to her ankles. Only her panty remained. I pulled it down. There she was standing full naked in front of me. Just her mangalsutra dangling between her tits. I ws now too excited and needed some relief. I put my hands on her shoulder and forced her down. She was kneeling in front of me. My crotch was directly in her face. I looswned my belt and then removed my pants. I was standing in from of her in my underwear. Seeing the bulge in my undies her eyes grew wide. My hairy legs were just inches from her smooth flawless skin. I held her chin and made her look at me. “ utar randi”. Her bangles made a lovely sound as she moved her hand to the elastic of my underwear.  She gripped the fabric and pulled it down. My 8 inch black cock sprang out. She was shocked looking at my thick and long member. She was sweating heavily now. I pulled back the foreskin to reveal the bulbous pink head. I roughly held her hair and pulled her face near to me. She closed her eyes. “Apni akhein khol”. She opened them. “Bata. Tere pati ka lund kitna bada hai”. She took her index finger and touched ny dick below its halfway mark and I laughed, “sala chutiya”. I took my dick and pushed it towards her lips. “ Choos isko”.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sexual Depravity of a Married Woman - by Shadowcat90 - 29-03-2021, 01:11 PM