Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Contd
Menaka had a peaceful night after almost longtime she liked this occasional solitude she woke up and made things ready for Ayan as she got a call from security gate she thought O god its Hari

But it was ., Kakka asking to send the car key along with Ayan it seemed slightly offtrack but Menaka did not mind then she told him Kakka at 11am we will go out I have some work

Well once Ayan left she become free just then she got a call from Banke

Menaka: she was zapped how come this guy knows that Devan has left and she is ready willing for a romp as she said -Hello Banke

Banke : Memsaab how are you ?  hope you have not forgotten your poor slave are you alone can we meet sometime

Menaka: Banke you do one thing come in another one hour I have some plans for you

Banke : Ok memsaab really happy of what he heard

Menaka had real devious plan for Banke she thought for a few minutes then took her phone and called Devan uncle

Devan : Hello beta  how are you I really miss your cushiony body

Menaka: Papa don’t talk about that after being with you I need a 2 day rest to recover just thinking about all the positions we did itself is too much papa

Devan : Ok tell me Beta what my princess needs –Hukum karoo

Menaka: Papa do you have requirement for a guy who can be helpful as a watchman also good in cooking  if any such requirement I have in mind someone

Devan : Beta in fact I am looking a good you who can be a security for the house as well as do some supervision who is this guy –No you one thing send him

Menaka: Papa he was watchman a young chap very helpful -poor now lost the job here ok I will just send him but take him only if you like him you have better idea & experience with this kind people so you please decide

Devan: Arre beta if you send someone how can I not consider

Menaka: No papa you talk to him if you like him you take him

Devan : Ok dear do one thing ask him to come and meet me tomarow ask the guy to speak to me Ok beta

Menaka: Ok papa when you will come again to city

Devan: I will come next Tuesday o god thinking about that I am getting hard beta –Ok bye Menaka

Menaka felt happy she needed some company in the village & Banke will be ideal docile one and totally devoted to her well not to forget his prodigious big black cock most importantly young and ready always –well truly Menaka was a bitch and she liked some variety   

Well with that happy disposition she got ready having nice breakfast as she heard the door bell
Menaka opened the door it was Banke with the skull cap as he walked in as she closed the door he was eager beaver embracing her with his hard body and wandering hands she was just puny in his strong touch –But Menaka said stop it Banke I have something important to discuss

Banke stopped as Menaka disengaged and sat in the sofa and asked Banke to sit in the dining table chair lying adjacent

Menaka: shortly I will be shifting to village I have a job in my farm house are you ready and willing to come

Banke : Memsaab please tell what to do I am ready living with Dara is  hell please help me

Menaka: I am going to give a number speak to him he is a big Zamindar he is my uncle he has a job you have to go and meet him in the village tomorrow

Banke : Give me the number I will talk to him right now

Menaka: Ok but don’t tell you are here with me just you got the number ok  

Then Banke dialed and spoke to him very politely and arranged to meet him next day

Menaka: Banke behave very polite and respectful your life will get be settled I am going to live with him I will take care of you

Banke : O memsaab thank you iam prepared to do anything for you

Menaka: Ok Banke get the job and meet me day after tomarow I have to go out –don’t worry you will get your treat anyway we will be together - not today ok

Just then there was knock on the door and Harilal appeared –O madam can I also join

Menaka: Hari you can always join for a chat not more that I am sorry it is over just I explained that to Banke he is also leaving

Hari : Madam I know its wrong but one last time

Menaka: Hari you should be happy it happened anyway not today before I leave for village we will meet I promise you she did not want any scenes -Ok as she took handbag and ready to leave

Both Hari and Banke slowly and reluctantly left the house as Menaka closed the door it was only 10.30 so knew the shopping malls become fully operational by 11 as she waited on then she just called Pushpi

Pushpi: Hello Menaka how is everything going has the oldman left

Menaka: O he has left it’s a big story he wants to live with him in the village I have to leave but don’t worry we will meet I will come here monthly

Pushpi : O Menaka even if you just talk to me I will happy but your your body and the wondrous mouth i cannot say no you are amazing -well actually i am leaving today for 3 days you know we have our festival near pondicherry in south India where all India people like us meet may be next year I will take you and make me my partner

Menaka: I am always ready to be your partner Pushpi so no chance of big push for 3 days Ok we will meet next week

Pushpi : Can you come with me for the festival it will be so much enjoyment you will never forget it

Menaka: O Pusphi my son is here I cannot come but next time definitely we will plan I will come with you I promise

Pushpi: Sorry Menaka I have to go I will call you when I came back

Then Menaka also left for a small bit of shopping as she closed the apartment hmm she thought I was looking to surprise Pushpi by calling her from the mall but now it seems i may be I have to settle for some Hari’s fast action in the afternoon poor fellow is so desperate.

Menaka with the hot arrangements made for Banke and the sex talks in general with her transgender friend & Devan ( even with Hari & Banke)  was feeling very aroused and raunchy as she walked to the car she thought let’s have some surprise fun with Hari in the afternoon

Contd…

[+] 6 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn - by mouthinvader - 26-03-2021, 01:43 PM