Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.54 Average
Adultery लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs)
Kajal decided to marry her longtime Boyfriend Gautam and it surprised her fans. Even her closed friends didn't expect this announcement.

[Image: 935048-gautamkitchlu-kajalaggarwal-funny.jpg]

After marriage, Kajal became more bold and erotic. Her attire changed completely. When asked, she said that she wanted to change her image from conservative girl to modern liberal woman. She started to work out under her personal trainer "Omar Pathan" , a bull in his early 40's. He was having a long time crush on Kajal and was extremely unsatisfied with the news of Kajal getting married with Gautam. He didn't express his dissatisfaction, but decided to steal Kajal from Gautam. He was well prepared. When Kajal resumed her activities and came to gym, Pathan deliberately touched her sensitive parts while working out. He di this for a week.

[Image: 3.jpg]

At home, Gautam had plenty of servants, but Karim chacha was the most loyal one. When he saw Kajal for the first time, he started feeling attracted towards her. He was in his early 70's. Sanskari Kajal always turned him on. One day, he was working in garden and Kajal came. She saw his mascular sweaty body and forgot why she came there. Dirty smell of his sweat entered her nose and her body started heating up. Karim noticed it and came near Kajal.

[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker-62.gif]

Karim : Bolo beta.. kuch kam tha?

Kajal looked at Karim's nipples and white hairs on his chest and gulped her saliva.

Kajal : n.. nothing.. chacha..

She turned and walked towards home. Karim looked at her ass and smirked.

Next day, she entered the gym. She was still thinking about Karim's hot black body.

Pathan : Hello Mrs. Kichlu..

Kajal : Oh come on.. call me kaju like you used to.. don't embarass me.

Kajal looked at pathan and suddenly her body started heating up. His body was resembling with Karim's body, but pathan was more masculine. She started working out and as usual pathan started caressing her sensitive parts. Kajal let out a moan and it encouraged pathan more. He then grabbed heer boobs over the top and squeezed them.

[Image: 4.jpg]

Kajal : aahh.. pathan.. what are you doing?

Pathan : It's necessary kaju.. look at these shaggy boobs. Looks like you didn't pay attention to them. Do you think your fans will like this shaggy boobs kaju?

Kajal felt embarassed about the remarks and didn't say anything. It further encouraged Pathan and he openly started molesting her. Kajal's body gave up and she started moaning loudly. Pathan didn't waste any time and removed her clothes. Kajal was in heat and she also didn't stop pathan.

Pathan : ohh. Kaju..my love.. Here, I was working hard ro get your attention and you married that cunt Gautam.. Besides money, what does he has? Does he has this dick? Huh?

Pathan put his big dick at Kajal's entrance and pushed it.

[Image: 1.jpg]

Kajal : aahh...pathan..ohh.my..god..fuck..whats that?

Pathan : ohh..this is real dick kaju.. ohg..this heat..your cunt is so wet.

He pulled his dick out and and pushed it deeper inside her pussy. Pathan was so deep that even Gautam couldn't reach. Pathan started fucking her and when his dick found her g- spot, Kajal screamed in pleasure and couldn't control her orgasm.

[Image: 161-450.gif]

Pathan : ohh..hehe..now I found your weakness kaju..

He started attacking her g-spot and Kajal lost her mind. Her eyes rolled up nad tongue cane out. Pathan changed positions and kept fucking Kajal for non-stop 50 minutes.

[Image: 10.jpg]

Kajal : Ohh...fuck...I am cummmmminnng...

She came on his dick for 6th time already. She hardly had orgasmed once while fucking Gautam. He changed positions one after another. Kajal never knew that these positions even exist. Gautam was a person who only knew missionary position. After some deep shots and few orgasms, Kajal started feeling dizzy. She never knew that sex will be this amazing.

Pathan : Kaju.. you did a mistake by marrying Gautam. I don't think he will ever satisfy you physically. Only I can satisfy your cunt. Aahh..

[Image: images-1.jpg]

Pathan started feeling the tension in his balls and pulled his dick out..

Pathan : aahh..kaju..take it..my protein..aahh..drink it..fuck..

[Image: 3265-thisisthebestteencamsite-blogspot-com.gif]

Kajal opened her mouth and thick loads of white semen filled her mouth. She was hesitant to swallow his semen, but her lust made it possible for her. She swallowed his virile sperms and went inside washroom to freshen up.

Pathan was happy. He finally fucked the newly married Kajal Agarwal- Kichlu. When Kajal reached home, she started feeling guilty for her actions. When she reached hime, she saw Gautam was going to USA for a month long trip.

Kajal : What? For 1 month?

Gautam : Sorry darling.. it's very big deal for me. We'll go to another trip once I return. Okay?

[Image: kajal-agarwal-hot-saree.jpg]

Kajal looked at Gautam leaving and there was Karim who was lustfully looking at Kajal. Kajal looked at him and suddenly her body started heating up AGAIN...
[+] 1 user Likes Silverstone93's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs) - by Silverstone93 - 25-03-2021, 04:55 PM