Misc. Erotica REPOST: EXPORTERS WIFE
Taking it Alex sniffed at it and said,"Thanks Jagan"
and soon he stuffed the torn pieces of my sxy black blouuse into his pant pocket.

Now me was standing only in a skimpy white b.a with thin straps and a flimsy cream towel at my waist.seeing Alex ogling at me ,looked down to the floor.
By then Jagan again had positiomed behind my and before me could even contemplate about it his deft fingers were on my b.a hooks and had snapped it open .quickly me put my hands on the shoulder straps to possibly prevent its removal, but the cunning fellow had expected such a move and with a forceful heave of his hand pulled the right shoulder strap down my right hand.this left me with no alternative than to leave the left strap,otherwise it will only lead to tearing up my b.a .within seconds my b.a was off my boobs.
Jagan threw away the b.a contemptously towards a cormer on the floor. This momentarily exposed my b..bs to the 2 fellows and could see their appreciative stare, but me immediately covered it by crisscrossing my hands. The realisation that the only cloth left on my body was the thin
,creamcoloured skimpy Towel instilled sense of deep fear.

Now Alex said,"Jagan Make her sit on the stool ,poor Sheela she has now been standing for sometime now."
Jagan forcefully made me sit on the edge of the stool.me deliberately kept both my legs close together and covering my bo.bs with crisscrossed hands.
.Alex ordered , "Jagan,Keep her legs apart"
............Jagan using his both hands held my legs wide apart in the sitting position.me could only guess what a nice view (me had dome a complete waxing at the parlour a day before),they got because both Alex let out loud whistles,claps and words like'Woww,"Fantastic,etc' .In humiliation me shut my eyes and clenched my teeth

Now Alex asked Jagan,"Now i think it is time to
remove her Towel,'
me was very shocked hearing this.me felt really
horrified .Alex was bent upon removing even the last piece of clothing on my body.
me suddenly thought of Vinod who was miles away unaware of what was happening to his wiife in their own aparrtment .
me was jostled from the thought by the feel of the rough hand of the driver Jagan on my Towel just above the level of my crotch.He was standing exactly behind me and loosening and unwrapping the towel which was tied
on my waist in that position.me first thought of obstructing him but keeping the previous experiences in mind decided against it.
Now Jagan made me stand up and slowly removed the towel lifting it like a curtain parting at the beginning of a drama show !.He then put the Towel across his shoulder.

As soon as the Towel was off my waist me instantly covered my exposed crotch with both hands.
All this was greeted by contemptous laughs and comments by Alex like"Really wonderful pair of b..bs."
"and a beautiful p...y also' added Jagan

me stood totally clotheless & helpless in the
brightly lit hall, in the presence of 2 rogue men.Eventhough the Airconditiomer was on, due to the situation beads of sweat started flowing on my face and forehead.
Seeing this Alex commented,'Jagan,cant you see that the lady is sweating heavily.Why dont you give her some drink to cool her,!!.
Jagan using the very same cream Towel which was now lying on his shoulder roughly wiped the sweat from my face. Then he went to the side table took a large glass filled it with water taken from the refrigerator and coming mear me put the glass mear my lips and asked to drink it,me refused to do upon which he forcibly poured the drink into my mouth.Some of the chilled drink which smelled like liquor spilled on my shoulders ,cleavage and bare b..bs and even flowed into my belly and navel.

Now Alex ,got up and started walking towards me.As Alex came menacingly close,me suddenly lifted my right leg and kicked at his stomach with all strength.This was thoroughly umexpected by him and so he fell on his back to the carpeted floor.

A paimed Alex was very furious and jumped at me with the words'You stupid #### ,how dare you behave like that to me??
.. me kicked my leg at Alex once more,but Alex was cleverer this time and ,he swayed back and caught hold of my leg and pulled me down to the carpeted floor.me fell with my bare ass hitting the carpet.

Alex yelled at his driver,"Jagan, catch hold of her hands."

The powerful Jagan got hold of both my hands and pimed it down behind my head.So now only my legs were free .me decided to figght alex using that.
But Alex somehow got hold of them , and held it together close to the carpet in a vice like grip.He then slapped my face on both sides. me shrieked loudly in pain.

He then uttered,"Dont make us apply force.If you are going to act like this then we will be forced to tie up both your legs and hands like the womeen constbles did to you a few hours before ."
That quietemed me.Alex then pounced upon me again and started mauling and pinching my b..bs.Then he did the same with the belly and midrif and crotch.He also licked the wet spots caused by the spilled drink on my body.me was really scared fearing that something drastic and nasty is going to follow,

Alex started by caressing my ankles, fleshy
thighs and then almost every inch of my frontside.After that he turmed me and nnade me lie on my belly.He then massaged and pinched my ass and patted my back .He even nibbled at the ears and the nape of the
meck.me clenched my teeth in anger and shut my eyes.hot tears flowed from eyes through my and wetted the carpet.me felt like a lost and hapless woman. after some time having finished his Alex released me from his grip .Before leaving me he whispered into my ear,"now you know why i called you my Golden Goose". Alex left me with a final kss on my cleavage.

As soon as Alex left me, felt that my ordeal was over and was trying to get up from the carpet when me was utterly shocked to see the face of the driver Jagan above me.
He smelt of country liquor mixed with sweat and this had a nauseating effect on me.but me had to go through it.

Looking at me he said,"Not so fast #### woman, the
'night' is not over yet".
.He pushed me down by his strong hands on my bare shoulders and he started to k.ss all over the face. He began to maul the boob's very roughly which was painful and me let out a loud groan.

Then Jagan mumbled,"Shut up and remain steady '"you #####, am doing just what Alex Sir asked me to do and what women like you deservee ...."

This Jagan seemed to be a loose talker and
continued,"I know that you are a hi-socieety lady and under normal circumstances me would not have been able to even stare closely at you!.But thanks to Alex' Sir, me also got this 'golden' opportunity".
Actually was impressed by ur sxy blouuse .". He also severly pinched my fleshy belly , ass etc..
Just then me could hear the loud voice of Alex,"You s###, you thought that me will forgive the
slap you gave me in the presence of my wife and other people.That is why I wanted Jagan into this whole thing'.
Jagan give her a nice thrashing so that she wont forget it. Jagan now thrust his heavy feet into my fleshy thighs and crushed it!.me gave out a loud Shriek .could hear the contemptous laughing of Alex !!
The physical exhaustion and mental trauuma of the days events plus the effect of the 'drink' had by then made me drowsy and soon sank into the carpet.Whatever happemed immediately after me dont know

Several hours must have passed when me suddenly woke up.The hall was now only dimly lit and as my eyes slowly adjusted to the light could see that me was lying alome in the carpet.my whole body was
aching severly and when tried to get up,felt a heavy feeling below my waist and my legs.me again lied down.
Then suddenly a bucketful of water was poured on my head.Then could see that somebody was standing close almost touching my body.then a familiar rough voicesaid,"Now you can get up,."

It was the voice of Jagan .me realised that still there was no cloth on my body.that meant me was lying in this nakked state for several hours.

Now Jagan said very harshly,"you #####,Get up quikly, dry yourself and get dressed.Then he himself pulled my hand up hand with his help me was somehow able to stand up.
Although now there was not even a string of cloth on my body, somehow me did not feel amy sense of shame or embarassment standing like that in the prescence of Jagan and nor did me try to cover up amything with my hands!!!

As me looked around, could see that there was no sign of either Alex.
me thouught he nnust have left sometime in the nite itself.was awakemed from my thoghts by the harsh voice of Jagan,"Here is your Towel, you can use it to wipe your hair and body'.
That was the same cream coloured towel the woman constbles had made me wear last night.seeing no reaction from my part Jagan himself wiped my wet hair and whole body with the cream Towel. Jagan mumbled sarcastically,"my Lord,"Just imagime what all things I have to do as part of my job as driver".hi hi!!!
Could see that some fleshy parts of the body were redemed and swollen due to the handling by the 2 rogues.

After Jagan had finished wiping, he crumbled and waved the Towel in the air so as to dry it.
He then wrapped it tightly low on my waist so that it covered my crotch.The cream towel was still moist and this was discomforting.
Jagan then went around the hall searching for something.Soon he picked up a white thing from ome cormer from the floor.He then came mear me.

Now me recognised it.It was my white b.a which me was wearing last nite.!!
Seeing this me thought Jagan was going to give back my b.a ,but me was wrong ,for he said,"Sheela,this nice b.a will be my souveniour for this 'wonderful' night .
He put the b.a in his jeans pocket

"Now my duty is over .Alex Sir had specifically asked me to leave only after you wake up and is attended upon.Look what a nice man he is and how much he cares for you!!!.
Sheela , there is few hours left for morning, you can go to bed and have a much meeded 'Rest' ' '
Saying this he left the apartment closing the door behind him.

me slowly and tiredly move towards the bed room.with some effort me reached my bed. As was terribly tired after those horrible events didnt even bother to change my dress,(or should me say what was left of it!) but just slumped into my bed with the Towel gifted by those nasty women still wrapped on my waist!.
[+] 1 user Likes namitha69simi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
REPOST: EXPORTERS WIFE - by namitha69simi - 02-04-2019, 12:39 AM
RE: REPOST: EXPORTERS WIFE - by namitha69simi - 02-04-2019, 12:40 AM
RE: REPOST: EXPORTERS WIFE - by namitha69simi - 02-04-2019, 12:42 AM
RE: REPOST: EXPORTERS WIFE - by namitha69simi - 02-04-2019, 12:45 AM
RE: REPOST: EXPORTERS WIFE - by namitha69simi - 02-04-2019, 12:46 AM
RE: REPOST: EXPORTERS WIFE - by namitha69simi - 02-04-2019, 12:46 AM