Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Who Watches the Watchmen Ch.13 –The New Menaka   
Well poor PK actually need not worry too about ., Kaka if had heard the talk between his uncle and the driver kaka

Just as ., Kakka walked out of Menaka’s house thinking about  this ravishing beauty his master’s concubine he just got a call from Devan

IK : Hello good evening bhai just parked Madam’s car & leaving the house tell me boss

Devan : Kakka normally you know I don’t talk about these thing bhai do not even want you think of having any affair with Menaka beti –bhai honest to be with you I want her to carry my child

IK : Aree bhai why you even think of me like that

Devan : ., kaka you may think I do not know many things you had a roaring affair with Prakash’s mom ie my own sister when you were already married with 3 wives and many other attachments so bhai I know what you think and do so please stop the thinking let us be friends not fight in this old age

IK: Devan bhai when you have asked straight I am honest with you I will not even think about it –mera beta ki kasam he was shocked about the casual way Devan talked about his affair with Indrani –Prakash’s mom . kakka knew he had to simply obey his master .

Devan : I know you will Bhai in 2 weeks I  will bring her to village but monthly once she will be in the city she is a city girl I have to give her some space so please take care of her like your own daughter –Ok bhai as he cut the connection

., bhai was stumped but knew at his age with his own family completing cutting him out any meager inheritance this guy was really his only savior setting him in this city and now giving a lavish princely salary for a driver –He was at peace it will be Menaka beti from now on

Menaka called Ayan –Beta please come here I am calling daddy as she skyped Prakash in seconds he was online

Menaka: Good evening Prakash first talk to your precious son he has lot to say to you then we will talk

Ayan was unstoppable for almost 20 minutes non-stop talking with Prakash then luckily for both of them one of his mates came calling so Ayan with frantic bye left them at peace

Prakash: It seems my uncle has not made big impression with my dear wife even my son seems totally besotted with him

Menaka: O Prakash you may think like that but poor fellow wanted to talk to you the moment he had come from school –you know children always are enamored with elderly gift bearing uncles so dear that’s par for course

Prakash : O dear that was in jest so how was the day with my uncle at least now he has left in peace

Menaka: yes that’s true he is like horse with lot of stamina till he left for village he was all over me my god he almost fucked me in all positions I have never had anybody fuck like this even Dara is like novice but your uncle is a absolute sex maniac

Prakash: well it seems my dear wife has been fully satisfied so my rich landlord wife now you have to go to village to live with him its bizarre but end of the day we will be one happy family

Menaka: I want to ask you something darling I want a sincere reply from you

Prakash: You know Menaka you don’t have to worry even through all which has happened we had been truthful to each other so shoot ?

Menaka: Prakash I am getting a feeling that you like me getting fucked by strangers when it was with Dara or banke it seemed you really enjoyed now when unexpectantly it was your uncle it seemed you have become little unhappy but now slowly comfortable even with that

Prakash : Truly shocked by his wife’s comments decided to be little frank – Well Menaka you got me there honestly I liked the dalliance with Dara all that happened and the final coupling and then even what happened with Banke I was happy that you are getting satisfied with better or well endowed guys I thought it will be better for our marriage

Menaka: Thank you for telling the truth – well when we you are India next time we will enjoy that what do you say my husband i want you watching when i do with someone

Prakash: he just could not believe how the conversation had gone as he said meekly ok Menaka lets us do it .

Well Menaka one more thing I have a surprise for you this is a gift this Saturday you will get call from a guy you just go to the place he calls it will be mind boggling surprise I want you to experience that –are you ready shall I make the plan

Menaka:  O god Prakash what have you planned I am getting excited

Prakash : No more talk on that I will plan we will talk about this surprise next Monday after the experience –No more talks on this

Menaka: Well I am truly intrigued –Ok we will keep that as a surprise Ok my cool hubby today I am so happy we talked about things that really matter Prakash thanks for being honest we will talk tomorrow

Prakash cutting the connection finally understood he had just agreed or excepted that he was her cuckhold husband and even his not so intelligent wife had finally found him out well it cannot be more clearer than this his dear wife had just told she wanted to fuck a man in his presence in the same room

Prakash smiled wickedly at least this was nothing knew as he was most avid watcher of his wife’s fuck episodes last few weeks , Prakash then decided to make daring plan for his wife –he knew this will be a huge surprise even for Menaka    

Menaka was immersed in her thoughts as decided Devan was a master just today morning when she had giving his final oral job as wished by him fully decked like bride he had told her his nephew ie her husband Prakash was a cuckold based on his experience with some couples he was sure he liked his wife fucked by others

Menaka was truly shocked by the words then Devan told her you just ask him straight most likely he will say yes will you do that for me –beti , Menaka had muttered yes papa his words were still ringing in her ear as Prakash straight away confessed to that as well .

Menaka thought one thing is clear I can jolly well fuck anyone in that way she was truly a lucky wife beauty was that she can fuck and narrate to her dear husband who also loves that –well it cannot  get any better than this ….

Contd
[+] 7 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Who Watches the Watchmen Ch.13 –The New Menaka - by mouthinvader - 23-03-2021, 11:33 PM