Misc. Erotica Lallan the Bully and Shikha the Social Worker - by shiprat
"I know. I know." and was silent for a few seconds. "Listen...I am sorry about earlier."

"No, it's fine." I said, stuffing a few clothes into the bag. "We will talk about it later."

"I'll drop you to the airport." he said.

"I'll just call an Uber." I said. "You've had a long day. And I'll be back in a day or two."

"Oh okay."

Anup helped me pack. He was actually helping me pack as I took an impulsive trip to see Lallan. I hated what I had become. But I couldn't help it. I needed Lallan. I needed him right away.

On the way to the airport, I looked up the address to the Hyatt Ahmedabad. I was still a little under the influence of alcohol, so to dissuade any questions or suspicions, I changed into the skirt suit before boarding the flight. If there is one thing everyone in the Indian service industry respects, it is formal clothing.

When I landed in Ahmedabad and took a cab to the Hyatt, there was still an hour left before Lallan's specified time. As I stepped into the hotel, I suddenly felt the ful weight of what I had done. I had lied to my husband and lied to Lallan to engineer this hook-up in the middle of the night in a random city.

I had a couple of drinks at the bar before stepping out at 1130 and waited for my tormentor, my lover, my second husband.

And that's how I had ended up with this strange man's dick in my mouth in a moving truck as Lallan rained spanks on my half-exposed ass.

--END OF THE STORY--
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lallan the Bully and Shikha the Social Worker - by elite1392 - 11-12-2018, 05:53 PM