Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.54 Average
Adultery लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs)
A Taxi Driver

Didi wanted to attend her close friends marriage and dad allowed her on 1 condition, come before midnight.

She booked a taxi and saw a old man as a driver. "Ewww!!! Look at this dirty old beggar.. damn.. I want to cancel this ride now, but I'll get late.", she sat in the taxi.

[Image: Ex-Gz-ZR-UYAI6-Oye.jpg]

Old man was a talkative person and within 10 minutes didi also started liking his behaviour. She reached at the marriage destination and had a lots of fun. While returning, she booked a taxi and coincidentally same old man arrived to pick her up.

[Image: Ex-Gza-MAUUAk-GQdy.jpg]

It was too early to go to Home, so she asked old man to show her some good places. He smiled and took her to show some of the amazing hill stations. Didi was feeling better in the company of this stranger now. It was only 9:00 PM and she decided to do something unthinkable with this old man, something she never dreamt about. She asked him to stop the taxi in the deep forests. He did what she said and then didi started kissing him.

It was 2:00 AM now and Dad started having a weird thoughts about his lovely daughter. Suddenly, door bell rang and he opened the door. Didi was standing there.

Dad : I was so worried. Didn't I tell you to come before midnight?

[Image: Ex-Gzbg-OU8-AAd-Z88.jpg]

Didi : Yeah. But, my friend insisted me to stay at the marriage for some more time and that's why I came late.

She started walking towards her room and dad noticed some white liquids dripping down her legs. Before he looks closely, didi went inside her room and closed the door.

[+] 1 user Likes Silverstone93's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs) - by Silverstone93 - 23-03-2021, 01:10 AM