Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife
Continuation

Now my wife will tell what exactly happened there.

Sales boy went in first and hanged all the sets of lingerie to the designated hangers and I asked him to stay outside and near the door. I wanted everything to go slow, and wanted him to see me fully naked, but not just like that, and hence I went inside and saw there is only one mirror which is on the opposite side of the door, and both sides were placed with hangers. I slowly started removing my top and started pinching my nipples to make them hard, and also slowly started to rub my pussy.

I took the first bra out, wore it and wore matching panties, it was purple one, took my phone out, unlocked it, and opened the camera, saw myself in the camera and slightly opened the door, put my head out and called the salesboy, he was just standing there and doing nothing. I called him and asked him to enter the trial room, he was hesitating a bit and saw here and there, then he entered in the trial room. He was shocked to see me like that (I thought he has not seen a stranger woman only in her undergarments)

I was free as I normally would be, but he was not comfortable, to break the ice, I asked him, how is this looking??, and he came out of his senses and responded as good, then he said, it is looking, good madam. Furthermore, I touched my breast and asked him, how is this cloth, to which he said cloth is good and is made up of some material which will soak sweat instantly. I asked him to take pics, to which he started to take his mobile out. I laughed and said, not your mobile, take my mobile and take pics. To which he apologized, and took my phone and took multiple photos. I asked him to take my full photo, along with the designated photos of my Bra and my Panties.

He adjusted the angels and took the photos, gave my phone, upon seeing the photos, I complimented him on the photos, sent to my husband. He was standing there, when I said, you can wait outside, I will change into next set, to which he said ok and stepped out, after looking in the corridor. I went up, removed the lingerie, pinched my boobs and rubbed my pussy, took the next set of lingerie and wore it, this was red in color, and the bra was wide enough and showed more cleavage.

This was more like a push-up bra, and it showed most of my cleavage and upper parts of my boobs. I looked myself in the mirror and opened the door, peeked my head outside and called salesman, he entered and his eyes were struck on the bra, where most of my cleavage was out of the bra, he couldn’t remove his eyes from my bra. I said to him “did you like this one??” and he nodded yes, this looks good. I was touching my bra, all over and said to him that this cloth is smooth, and he said this is satin. I wanted this to go ahead, but I thought he should take initiative. I gave my phone and asked him to click pics, he did similar things and this time, he went out after handing me the phone.
[+] 1 user Likes amittripathi4's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Rocky - 01-03-2019, 11:41 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Evil - 07-03-2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by amittripathi4 - 01-04-2019, 12:36 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by raj6556 - 28-07-2021, 08:37 AM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by neha2 - 05-04-2019, 07:33 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Black_C - 06-04-2019, 10:02 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by kriti23 - 17-04-2019, 09:07 AM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by kriti23 - 21-04-2019, 12:17 PM
RE: Adventures of Exhibitionist Wife - by Nomak - 21-05-2019, 09:08 PM