Fantasy Long Day's Journey into Susan by TMaskedWriter
But it was Troy, calling out Julie's name. And if there was one thing I'd learned one thing I'd learned in the past two days, it was that Troy loves Julie and Julie loves Troy, and...and...

"YES! SUSAN... DESERVES TO BE LOVED... LIKE JULIE! AAAAAHHH!! NNNNGH!! OOOOOOOHHHH!!" The universe seemed to twist with a loud crunching sound as I clenched around Troy's cock and I felt him shoot his load inside me. I didn't care, I wanted his cum inside me. I...I... felt like I might be tumbling over...I...I...was blacking...black...ing...out...bla...ck...in...

I came to in Troy's arms. And in a serious dip in the middle of the ruins of what was once my bed. From somewhere in the room, I heard the sound of something glass breaking, but when I looked that direction, all I saw was Julie sitting on the armrest of Chad's recliner, and Chad drenched with sweat and still jerking off. We slowly scrabbled out of the bed and walked over to them. Julie rose to her feet and threw her arms around Troy's neck kissing him all over his face.

"I want to see you two do that again when we get home." She thought for a second. "In one of the guest beds." Julie looked over at me and cocked her head with a "get in here" gesture. The three of us traded passionate kisses for a moment before we turned back to Chad, pumping away with sweat pouring down his face and...was that a TEAR? I took Troy and Julie by the waist and turned us so the three of us were facing Chad with me in the middle.

"Chad," I told him matter-of-factly. "I've met someone."

Troy got dressed and let Chad stop stroking himself, but told him to remain hard as he found a piece of still stable mattress and boxspring and sat across from him on it. Julie and I showered and put on some new clothes, then she brought in boxes and tape and scissors from her minivan (Turned out she'd stopped to buy moving supplies, that's what took her so long getting here. Well, that and Claire...) and we began boxing my belongings while Troy talked to Chad.

"So, here's what happens now, Chad. You're going to stay hard while you carefully load all of Susan's boxes into our vehicles. You don't say anything or even look at Susan. When everything's packed, you'll come back here, lay on...what's left of your bed, and start stroking again. Once we drive off and the sound of our engines fades away, you will cum harder than you ever have and pass out.

"In the morning, you'll realize all that you've lost and that you've brought it on yourself, and you're going to start turning your life around. Not like I'm sure you've done every time Susan worked up the courage to try to leave you, where you're back to this shit in a couple days, you're going to REALLY do it. I'll be checking up on you. When I make contact with you and you'll make whatever excuses you have to and meet me here alone. I'm going to go over her receipts and pay stubs and figure out how much you owe Susan, and you're going to sell everything you own to pay her back, starting with your little Fast & Furious-Mobile out there on the lawn. If there's anything left, you're going to buy a reasonable vehicle with it, one that'll get you far away from here.

"You're going to realize that you'll never get sober with your bros trying to keep dragging you down, so you're going to sever any ties with them and move to another state. I don't know, pick one. Not New Jersey.

"You'll get a new job, find a place, find an AA group or a rehab clinic to join, go to anger management classes, and you won't even think of starting a relationship with anyone until you know you'll treat her with the respect you should have shown Susan. But you'll never try to see or speak to her again. She's the price you're paying for this wake-up call."

My possessions that I still owned fit into six boxes. That's what I was coming out of this place with. I thought I saw tears in Chad's eyes as he loaded them into the vehicles, and wished we still had neighbors to see him naked and humiliated, moving boxes across the yard. When it was all done, I didn't have anything else to say to him, I just got in Troy's car and waited for him to drive away. As we got down the road, I thought I heard a scream in the distance.

Things have been great since I moved in with Troy and Julie. They put me up in one of their guest rooms, then spent that first night helping me break in the bed. (Not literally this time.) I still have a lot of the kind of fun I had that first night with them, sometimes with other women joining us, sometimes just us three. I try to find someplace to go Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights. That got easier once I felt ready to start dating. But before I could handle anything more serious than our fun, I had to make sure I was the me I wanted to be, and I had some less physical baggage to take care of.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Long Day's Journey into Susan by TMaskedWriter - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-04-2019, 11:39 AM