Fantasy Long Day's Journey into Susan by TMaskedWriter
I laughed, Julie laughed, Troy laughed; Chad continued his frustrated stroking; now growling a little. He was helpless. Helpless like...like how he always made me feel, dammit! God, that was so fun! I gave Julie another thank you kiss before she sat up and slid off the bed.

"I think Julie's going to want a word with you now, Chad. Any special instructions, hon," he said as he turned to us.

She picked up an empty beer bottle from beside the bed and toyed with it; wrapping her fingers around the neck and slowly stroking. "Hmm...yes. Go deeper and remember to make her cum three times before you do."

"Ooh, thank you, Mistress." He said as he walked to the bed and she walked toward Chad, still holding the bottle; her and Troy doing a tag-team high five as they passed each other.

"And remember, Love, multiples still only count as one," Julie said as she set the bottle on the ground and took his place leaning over Chad's chair, those glorious tits at his eye level; and Troy sat next to me. "Hello, Chad," she said, reaching out and lifting his chin up to look him in the eye. "Mind if I sit with you while the man I love fucks the shit out of the woman you were too stupid to appreciate? Don't answer that."

Troy turned to face me. "Susan, dear, would you like to go back to where you and Julie were with me?" As happened so often now with Troy, I couldn't say "yes" fast enough, and had to moan the word into his mouth as I sat up and kissed him. "Then just relax and let everything that doesn't matter fall away." I slid my hands around to the back of his neck and his waist and pulled him down on top of me onto the space cloud, my legs spreading by themselves for him. The hand on his waist slid down to take hold of his cock and guide it into me.

"Ok, Chad," Julie said, plopping down on an armrest. "That thing she's doing right there is called 'being aroused.' Girls like this. It can be achieved via something called foreplay, which...you know what, I'll see if we've got some pamphlets. Let's watch!"

"Oh God, YES! Give me that giant fucking cock!" I shouted as Troy thrust deep inside me. "Never, no one ever! Fuck me harder! Deeper than Chad ever could!"

Julie looked over at Chad, still jerking himself, angry and sweating. "Wow, I had something to say here, but I think I'm gonna let that one stand on its own."

My feet dug into Troy's back as my pussy clenched around his cock. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum, Troy! Make my fucking pussy cum!" My nails followed my feet's lead and scratched down his back as I came. I heard later that I made the windows vibrate. Troy gave me a moment to rest, then rolled off of me. I crawled over and cleaned his cock with my tongue before he whispered to me to get on all fours. He also wanted me to face a certain way, but I couldn't see anything that direction. All I could do was feel his cock entering me again from behind.

"That girl makes some terrific fuck faces, don't you think, Chad," Julie asked. He reluctantly nodded. "Course, she's got a lot of help...well, you saw his cock. I get to ride that thing every night, and so will she. That's what she's going to be doing and feeling while you're doing...whatever Troy has planned. Excuse me a moment." Julie walked over to the bed.

"Troy, hon, I want you to be where Susan is with her. Nothing exists but her, nothing matters but making Susan cum. You'll cum with her third orgasm and gently awaken and bring her back while holding her after. Go deeper and understand."

"Ooh...thank you Mistress...Ungh, yeah...fuck, Susan!"

Troy was now as lost in me as I was in him. I shoved back into him harder, his rod pistoning inside me. Julie went back to the chair and sat astride Chad, her legs spread and her pussy teasing inches from Chad's reddening dick. If he'd been able to thrust out of his seat, he would have been able to reach her honey pot, but she moved no closer. Chad took a deep breath, smelling her pussy and hoping that would be enough to bring him off, but it failed. Julie grabbed his head and pulled it so that he was looking her in the eye again, still stroking.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Long Day's Journey into Susan by TMaskedWriter - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-04-2019, 11:38 AM