Fantasy As Day Follows Night by TMaskedWriter
Maria walked to the bed and sat facing him. "Signor Equals, I am happy in my life. Somewhere, deep inside, I know that I only happy because La Contessa tell me to be, but I no care. There are many people in world who are not happy, and plenty of people who only happy because others tell them to be. I am one of those ones."

"Oh, we have a friend you should meet who can tell you all about that. And enough of this Signor/Signora shit. I'm Troy and that's Julie." Maria's eyes lit up as she heard the name.

"You are Troy? Propappou Byroni, he YOUR Propappou?" Troy nodded. "I must take you somewhere; show you something. I apologize, Signora... Julie. Ferrari only have two seats, and he need to see more than you."

Troy nodded again. "I'll get dressed," he said pulling down his swimming trunks from the beach visit. Maria gasped and stared at the tool dangling between his legs. Troy registered this and reached for his smoking jacket to cover up. "Oh, God, I'm sorry, Maria! All of the other women in this room have seen me nude many times and I'm just used to getting undressed in front of them." He grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom to dress.

"You gonna be ok while I'm gone, Mistress?" He called from the bathroom.

Julie turned to kiss Brenda as her hand moved up Claire's thigh. "Oh, I'm sure I can find something to do while you're out, Master."

Maria looked confused. "You name Equals, but you call him Master and he call you Mistress?"

Julie broke the kiss and turned to face Maria. "Oh, it's something we've always done. We both developed an interest in hypnosis and mind control at an early age. We call each other Master and Mistress the way other couples might say 'darling' or 'honey.'" Maria nodded, still not quite getting it.

Julie got up and walked to her. "Another personal question for you, Maria: Are you still interested in men?" Maria nodded, glancing toward the bathroom. Julie had an angry look on her face. "Well, let me make something clear: If you think about trying anything with my husband while the two of you are alone..." She dropped the face and started laughing. "Go for it! I'm completely ok with it; hell, I'm going to be fucking these two while you're gone. We're celebrating their last night in town. And if you've got time when you get back and feel like it, we'd be happy to have fun with you too. Helen has to have expected that."

"Si, she give me rest of day off. She say to have fun if I wish."

Julie responded to that with a small kiss. "And do you wish?"

"Si," Maria breathed out as Troy emerged from the bathroom and she found herself glancing at his crotch. "I like to get to know bibliotecaria better." Julie looked confused.

"She means me," Brenda said. "It's Italian for Librarian. You can tell I'm a librarian even dressed like this," she asked, squeezing her naked breasts together. "Damn, I need to change my haircut or something."

"Don't you EVER do that, and that IS a command," Julie responded. Brenda gave a little shudder and moaned approvingly. Dampness started to appear on the front of her bikini bottom. Julie motioned for Brenda and Claire to come to the bed and turned back to Maria. "Well, the sooner you go, the sooner you can get back." Maria stood and walked toward the door as the three of them lay on the bed.

"Gonna be all right without me," Troy asked jokingly as he opened the door.

"Oh, yeah," Julie said, reaching for one of their suitcases. "I packed along Troys 3 through 7. We'll be waiting for you."

Troy sighed. "I'll explain in the car," he said to Maria as they walked out.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: As Day Follows Night by TMaskedWriter - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-04-2019, 11:36 AM