Fantasy As Day Follows Night by TMaskedWriter
Contessa Helena de San Finzione sipped her cocoa while watching the servants clean and decorate her castle's grand ballroom. The ball wasn't for another two days, but whenever she held one, she liked watching everything come together.

She had chosen to wear a white blouse with black men's slacks today, and the second phone that she kept for social purposes had been in the front pocket of her slacks, buzzing all day with RSVPs. The brief moments of stimulation from the buzz added to the giddiness she was already feeling as workmen carried in ladders to hang decorations.

She was doing something now, taking action instead of just waiting for Troy & Julie's prank to go off. She knew they both preferred a quiet life, albeit one with a lot of polyamorous sex, but she could relate to that last part. Being able to have anyone you want, any time you want was too much to give up, even for true love. Dragging them into the spotlight and out of their comfort zone was the easiest way at her disposal to throw them off their game.

The other phone buzzed, the one that the security officer had been calling to report on the couple's movements. They'd just returned to the hotel from a day at the beach. Two other women accompanied them to their room.

Helen took in the information and smiled. They'd just proven the point she'd been thinking about. And whatever they had planned next, they were probably going to be in their room for a while, possibly with the trunk that had somehow disappeared between checking into their hotel and the first time the security officer had searched the room.

She took another sip of cocoa. She had to see what they were doing in that room. Well, she KNEW what they'd be doing in there with their two new "friends," of course. But she needed more than could be told from an empty hotel room or a telephoto lens. Bugging the room, naturally, would have been unsporting of her. If she could just drop by and take a look...

A text came in with the answer to her problem. Something she'd ordered yesterday was ready for pickup. Helen finished her cup and smiled as she buzzed for Maria. Somehow, drinking cocoa always made her feel like her luck was improving.

Maria arrived and collected the cup. "I make good, Contessa?"

Helena sat for a moment before answering. "Excellent, Maria. Not perfect. But that's not your fault; there'll never be a perfect cup again." She tried to push the memory away and concentrate on the present. "The thing I made yesterday is ready to be picked up. I'd like you to do it and deliver it to their hotel."

"Si, Contessa," Maria said before turning away to take care of the cup and go get the item. La Contessa grabbed the maid's arm before she could turn away. She rose from her chair.

"Let's take this to the study. I have some special instructions for you before you go."

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: As Day Follows Night by TMaskedWriter - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-04-2019, 11:36 AM