Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Contd..
First time in a long while Menaka felt absolutely tired as she slept the afternoon off and woke up only to the sound of door bell for few seconds she was completely disoriented then she just adjusted her attire she was dressed in new brown chiffon nightie presented by Devan and she was absolutely nude beneath it as she slowly walked to the door and just had a look through the spyhole it was Ayan as she opened the door with a smile

Aree Mummy chacha has left or what ., kakka was telling me

Menaka: Aree Ayan no hai –hello to mummy as just caressed his hair

Ayan : O mummy why don’t we talk to papa I have a lot of things to tell mummy our new car is so beautiful with so many features

Menaka : All this is ok where is your school bag

Ayan : O that ., kakka is bringing mummy he will park the car and bring it

Menaka thought bloody god let me at least put my panties and bra as she turned towards the bedroom there was a knock on the main door as it opened it was the tall robustly built ., kakka with his white goatee beard and lengthy hair in a pony tail

Menaka walked to him as ., kakka was absolutely bewitched with such a sexy body and he knew she was just wearing the nightcoat o god nude beneath that as he thought 

“marsa ,.' kya maal hai devan bhai is a bloody lucky bastard”

IK: Madam Ayan’s school bag and car keys

Menaka: Can I call you ., bhai & please call me Menaka no madam

IK: OK Menakaji-you are my Malkeen 

Menaka: she called out  Ayan as he walked from his room she said take the school bag from uncle and always carry your bag never do this OK

Yes mummy as he quietly nodded and walked away –what happened to Menaka she did not know she just asked Bhai saab will you have chai i am just about to prepare

IK : He was more than overjoyed as thought  for watching this sexy lady one just did not require any reason well with chai why not  – Menakaji if you are making any way please

Menaka walked away totally not able understand herself  my god why did I want that guy inside the house now sitting in the sofa and ogling her & guess what she was serving chai too –well she just decided she will find more about Devan with this guy

Menaka: As she poured the milk in the milk cooker came from  the kitchen door Bhaisaab frankly you would have thought what kind of lady is who will sleep with her own uncle –even Menaka could not believe the words that came out

IK: Menaka madam I have been with Devan for last 30 years I am not surprised I honestly feel you should not worry about if this makes you his “ Waris” or Owner of all his wealth madam any lady in this world would have done it so please don’t worry about it and when your husband is also Ok why to worry

Menaka: I am sorry sometimes I am too blunt and straight talking did Devan tell my husband is ok with this arrangement

IK: Looking at her with piercing glance said this were Devan’s words first time in my life I have fucked a lady with her husband knowing that I am fucking her

Menaka was too embarrassed luckily for her the Milk cooker whistle saved her blushes as she rushed to the kitchen as ., kakka thought  this hot lady is quite a number and if he is smart he also can fill her buxom lady “pussy”  he actually had decided not to think or do anything with Devan’s ladies but this one he thought if he gets a chance he will score

Menaka brought two cups in small plate and kept in the dinning table with some biscuits please sit here you are after all part of our family

IK: Menaka madam thank you for thinking like that as he could see the pointed nipples standing firm on her velvety housecoat  my god is it a test

Menaka: Bhai saab did it feel odd that you had to marry your own son’s wife and is it true she is a real beauty

IK:O god you ask real tough question –Madam yes she is a real beauty and at that time she was 7 months pregnant and her family was planning to marry her to a old imam  of almost 70 years old it was Maryam my DIL who came to me and begged me to marry her just to take care of my grandson’s future well you know that settled it & now she is 6 months pregnant with my child –It was all 3 years ago

Menaka: O my god Bhai jaan honestly you and Devan are a pair how many children do you have

IK: Madam I have 8 children and two of my girls are married with kids but today iam octraized from my family that’s why I have settled in this city with Maryam

Menaka: Thank you bhai saab I will not require car today please come at 7.30 am in the morning –Don’t mistake me for asking all this personal questions

IK: No problem madam I have no issue in answering them please be free with me Menaka with a cheesy smile as he walked away from her home

Menaka knew she just had lighted another guy’s fuse as she contemplated her actions

Dubai Hotel

PK who watched web feed of the non -stop fuck session of his Uncle and Dear wife in the morning just had awoken when he felt commotion on his house it was Ayan returning from school as he decided to skype and talk to them before that he just wanted to relieve himself so went to the washroom  

When PK came back and looked at the laptop he saw the pathan driver of Devan Uncle he was known in the village for his absolute virality and good looks well it seemed his wife was finding succession of suitors as he felt the old pathan really giving searching looks on his Buxom wife who he could see was in shapely nightdress without any under garments she was bewitching
Well then listening to the talk just confirmed where this was going to end first her question on her relationship with devan than the question to that bloody guy about marrying his own son’s wife and his clever answer and finals words that his DIL is pregnant with his child well bloody he just could not understand Menaka any more

Today Devan had fucked her in almost 15 different positions in was like watcging kamasutra first in the dining table in almost 2 positions  then all fours in floor and then sideways leaning on the door and straight holding on to the wall and then his uncle made Menaka sit on top of him and grind him in the their bed  then he made sit and turn opposite side made love to her do before finally he fucked her in real rough fashion before he pumped his wife who just moaned absolutely in enjoyment and enthralled by his love making as she said repeatedly

“Papa meri asli mard my mard my god so much time we have missed O god Devan papa you are so unbelievable I love being your concubine papa a meraliya ek honour papaji ”

well words do tell a tale mind you that session was almost 45 minutes and when you thought it was over his uncle Devan fully ready dressed  in Indian style suit packed ready to go and my wife dressed like a real bride in all her finery and jewels gave him a mind blowing send off as just in front of their front door she was on her knees giving her mouth as a offering to his juicy fat cock –with only the cock out of the full suited man as Devan filmed it in his mobile saying

“Beti I simply love your body my god beti this is to just see you all times I should now every moment what I miss”

as the guy after almost 12-14 minute of oral action blasted his fizz into Menaka’s hungry  mouth who kept sucking even after he had stopped as Devan himself had to finally remove his cock saying bus-Beti

No doubt his wife slept like log in the afternoon after that special night and rough morning just in the evening his dear wife was flirting with ., kaka another old bloke this just broke PK mentally as he decided to do something interesting and have some fun –sometimes when all the money is at stake people do crazy things to ruin themselves well..

Contd..
[+] 3 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn - by mouthinvader - 18-03-2021, 03:22 PM