Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
Menaka looked at him with moist eyes and a sad expression on her face.

"And if I say no?"

"Then I will first break his fingers. Then his toes. Then his elbows. Then his..."

"Please." Menaka held up her hand.

"So what do you say?"

Menaka stared at Dara, who was still unconscious. She thought silently for a few seconds.

"I'll be gentle." Muthu added.

There was utter silence on the roof for about a minute. Then Menaka finally said,

"Okay."

"Yessss!" Muthu clapped his hands in delight. Senthil smiled. And Banke standing in the corner looked even surlier.

Muthu bent down and pulled my wife up in a standing position. He awkwardly hugged her and fondled her ass over her clothes. The look on Menaka's face was one of disgust and defeat. She stayed in his embrace, not fighting back, but not participating either as his grubby hands felt her body all over. He then opened his mouth wide and placed it over my wife's lips in an attempt to kiss her. It was a clumsy amateurish attempt but he slobbered all over her face.

He then took a step back. Menaka kept staring at the floor. Muthu hurriedly unbuttoned his shirt and took it off, leaving his vest on. He took the bottle of booze out of his pocket and took a big swig, staring hungrily at my wife.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Strip!"

Menaka sighed and started pulling her kameez over head. As she did so, her huge bra covered tits came into view. Muthu as well as Senthil, watching from a few feet away, both murmurred in appreciation.

"Wow! They are so big!" Senthil said and rubbed the crotch of his pants as she took her bra off next.

Muthu lunged forward and started pressing her boobs and licking them like a horny teenager.

"Get up!" he said to Vimla who was sitting on the floor looking defeated.

He made her get up and stand right next to Menaka.

"These big ones are like mangoes...these small ones...are lemons."

Banke, who had been waiting and watching patiently with a bulge in his pants, stepped forward. He reached over to fondle Menaka's breasts but Muthu anrgily slapped him away.

"Who said you could join in?"

"Please, man. I am the one who told you about all this. Or you would have let her go."

"Hmmm..." Muthu considered this. "Well, maybe later. For now, here."

He grabbed Vimla by the arm and pushed her towards Banke.

"You can have my slutty wife till then. She is good."

Banke looked disappointed, but accepted the offering without mentioning that he had already fucked her many times before.

Muthu wrapped one arm around my wife's waist and pulled her into an embrace, making her naked tits mash against his dark hairy chest. He then took the bottle of booze out again. He bent lower to put Menaka's right nipple and the lower part of her boob in his mouth and then poured the booze on the top of the breast. Most of it flew into his mouth and he guzzled it up. Senthil laughed looking at this.

Meanwhile Vimla was on her knees sucking Banke's dick who kept staring at Menaka.

"Want some?" Muthu held the bottle by Menaka's mouth.

She shook her head.

"Come on! Have some. It will improve your mood."

And he pretty much thrust the neck of the bottle in her mouth and forced her to take a few swigs. My once demure wife, a stranger to alcohol, grimaced hard as the strong hooch went down her throat. As she coughed a little, Muthu opened the knot of her salwar. It dropped to the ground.

"Oh, look who's woken up!" Senthil said.

Everyone looked at Dara, whose eyes were half open and he was taking in the sight of his prize conquest getting mauled by Muthu. He wore a neutral defeated expression on his face.

"Oh good. I want you to see this, you bastard."

Muthu slipped off Menaka's last piece of clothing - her panties and made her get on the ground next to her lover. He positioned her such that she was lying down on her back, and her pussy was just inches from Dara's face. he looked at it wistfully.

"Yes you asshole. Look closely as I bang your precious memsaab."

Muthu pushed down his pants and underwear revealing a modestly sized dick. 5 inches, if that. Menaka didn't even look at it. She was bracing for what was to come with a calm expression and closed eyes.

A naked Muthu with his dick erect, go on the floor between my wife's legs. He took the bottle with him and took a big swig. He then took one look at his own wife, who was being bent over by the wall by Banke. He grabbed Menaka's knees and held them parted wide. And then he thrust forward to enter her just inches from Dara's sad face. But he fumbled a couple of times, not quite finding the opening. And then he was surprised and delighted when my wife reached down with her right hand and guided him in. I guess she was horny after days without sex.

She seemed wet, because the dick went in all the way at once. But then the dick wasn't very big anyway, and she was used to Dara's thick tool. her facial expression stayed neutral as Muthu started fucking her in randomly rapid strokes, showing no technique whatsoever. His hands just stayed lazily on her knees for a while, without trying to feel up her boobs or anything.

"How is she?" Senthil asked. I noticed that he had taken his dick out of his pants and was playing with it. It seemed similar to his brother's.

"Amazing!" Muthu grunted in response and while continuing to fuck my wife, took a big gulp of booze making his cheeks puff up.

He then bent forward and making as if to kiss Menaka, poured the mixture of booze and his spit into my wife's mouth. She was taken aback at this and tried to cough or spit it out, but it was impossible laying down. he and Senthil both laughed.

"Get nice and drunk, memsaab. Then we can have even more fun."

Muthu put both his hands on my wife's boobs and suddenly started bucking his hips very fast. That made Menaka grimace a little. And then suddenly her eyes opened and widened, looking at Muthu with surprise.

He flopped down on top of her making her grunt, and I realized what had happened. Suddenly it had become clear why Vimla had looked for sex outside marriage. her husband had shot his jizz into my wife's cunt in barely 90 seconds.

--
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by sarit11 - 10-12-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 06:30 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-12-2018, 02:20 PM
Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:27 AM