Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
"You should see memsaab's choot. So fair and cleanly shaven. Not hairy like yours." Dara said.

I expected Vimla to be offended but she had clearly decided to get into the spirit of things.

Vimla took one hand off the floor even as Dara fucked her in slow deep strokes, and pulled at Menaka's shorts and panties.

"Please memsaab. Let me see your choot." she said breathing heavily.

I wondered if Menaka, having masturbated so much, was also about to get in the spirit of things. She grabbed on to her clothes to resist.

"Come on, memsaab!" Dara said. "Stop fighting it."

Their eyes met. And then my wife slowly nodded.

Menaka raised her butt and slid her shorts and panties down. I watched with a raging erection as my wife was now bottomless in front of our old watchman and our new maid.

"Use your tongue on her like I use mine on you." Dara gently spanked Vimla and ordered.

And soon, the maid's tongue was playing with my wife's clit. Menaka closed her eyes and moaned loudly which meant that Vimla was as natural at cunnilingus as she was at fellatio. Menaka folded her legs and put her feet on the couch opening herself wide. Her shaved pussy was completely open. Dara grunted in approval at the sight.

This three-person chain went at it for about five minutes. Menaka, naked from waist below, spread eagled with Vimla's tongue at her clit. And Dara fucking Vimla from behind. The contrasts in their complexions were also interesting. Menaka with her milky white skin, Vimla with a dark brown complexion and Dara's olive toned Gurkha skin. I knew that I could stop this at any moment by calling her cellphone. But I was too riveted by the sight in front of me.

"My knees are sore." Dara said and got up. He sat down on the couch. Vimla got up and straddled him again. She guided his dick inside her hairy cunt and started riding him, faster than he had been fucking her. Menaka was still spread-eagled on the love seat, her eyes half open and in a daze. She stayed like that for a minute or so until Vimla said,

"Come sit next to us memsaab."

Menaka got up and hobbled towards the couch. Once she reached it, she plonked herself to Dara's right heavily. He immediately extended his right hand and started playing with her clit. She started moaning in pleasure again. With his thumb pleasuring her clit, he then inserted two of his fingers into her cunt and started frigging her. Menaka threw her head back in pleasure, then turned it left and started kissing Dara. Vimla, who was still riding him, leaned forward and kissed Menaka on the cheek. Soon the three of them were kissing each other alternately for a few seconds until at Vimla grabbed Menaka's hair with her left hand and pulled her into a long passionate kiss.

Dara's hand had meanwhile taken a break from Menaka's pussy and was tugging at her t-shirt. Menaka got on her knees and took the t-shirt off. Then, still on her knees wearing only a bra, she turned to face Dara and started kissing him again. Her smooth naked creamy ass looked so inviting as she kissed him.

"That's quite a gaand! So white and round!" Vimla, even while riding her lover, couldn't help but reach over and fondle the rich memsaab's alluring behind.

Dara's hand reached around Menaka and started playing with her pussy from behind. The hand also took breaks to fondle her divine ass. Bent over like that, her ass was again in sharp contrast to Vimla's ass which was bouncing on Dara's lap. And not just in terms of complexion. Menaka's ass was the big and ample posterior of a mother in her 30s, almost one and a half time as wide as Vimla's childless small bony ass. Dara must have noted the contrast too, because for a while he had both his hands on each of their ass cheeks, fondling, squeezing, and spanking them both. Throughout this time, Menaka took turns first passionately kissing Dara and then Vimla.

Both ladies, despite their earlier protestations against the appeal of being with another woman, seemed to be getting into it very enthusiastically.

"Let me see those big boobs again!" Vimla said, still getting fucked by Dara on his lap.

Vimla pulled out Menaka's ample tits one at a time out of her bra. Once the tits were out, Dara started sucking and biting the left one and Vimla focused on the right one. Menaka was now practically naked although her bra was still on.

"Now my thighs hurt." Vimla announced and slid down from Dara's lap, making his still erect dick swing back and forth. That's when I realized that he had been fucking her for close to half an hour now. And he hadn't even gotten a turn at my wife yet!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by sarit11 - 10-12-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 06:30 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-12-2018, 02:14 PM
Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:27 AM