Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
I rolled down the window of the van.

"Okay Francis, you can get in now." I said.

Francis solemnly nodded and got into the van.

"So I was going over the different cameras before the phone call." he said. "These three are fixed. These three have lenses that can rotate about 24 degrees each way. This is the waterproof one. And these two are similar to the other ones I showed you."

"Do they all have night vision?" I asked.

"Night vision will be enabled by the software I gave you." he said.

"Okay...do you have a couple of extra ones?"

"Yeah sure...where do you want them?"

"Is it possible to put them on the roof?"

"The roof? Where exactly?"

I explained to him the layout and he nodded. While describing where exactly I wanted them, I paused.

It was instinctive. The van had darkly tinted windows so no one could see inside. But still, I felt it prudent to stay silent while my wife and son walked out of the building and past our van.

Oh yes, I was in Bombay!

Watching the events of Menaka's first night of being a total slut had left me with mixed feelings. I was turned on at how I had been able to watch it all unfold live. I was also a litle concerned about her safety given the complicated situation with Banke and Dara. I had felt livid at how Dara had threatened her and I still remembered the description of how he had bent her over like a slave in his hut and beaten her ass.

Our ship was set to leave Manila in hours. We'd be out of range for a couple of days and really busy. I felt that the situation had complicated itself enough to the point where sitting on a ship thousands of kilometers away was not an option anymore.

So I called the shipping company and made up an excuse of my mother being really sick. Over the years I had built up enough respect and credibility for them to not question me on a matter like this. I spent a few hours wrapping up work related matters and explaining stuff to my junior guys. And then I took the next available flight to Bombay.

On the flight, I thought about exactly what I was going to do when I got home. One option was just landing up home to "surprise" Menaka. That would be the best in terms of keeping her safe from Dara's wrath in case things with Banke got complicated. But that would also mean a temporary end to Menaka's exploration of her sexuality.

After considering many scenarios, I came up with the best possible plan.

Soon after landing in Bombay, I contacted a friend who worked in a new channel that conducted many sting operations. Soon I had the contact of Francis, a discreet and competent surveillance equipment guy. I went to his Lamington Road office and hire his services. I was impressed by how laconic and non-judgmental he was. Once I was able to prove that it was my house I was trying to surveil, he had no more uncomfortable questions.

Next I booked myself into a hotel just a couple of streets away from my building. This served two purposes. It was within the range of the high definition cameras and mics so I didn't need to rely on internet connection. And it also meant I was close enough to home so that if some tricky situation arose with Dara and Banke that threatened my wife's safety, I could rush over right away and rescue her.

Once everything was decided, Francis had driven me to my building in the dark van and we waited for Menaka and Ayan to leave. And now here we were.

"The roof shouldn't be a problem since you have the key." Francis said. "Nor your house."

"What if you are stopped by someone? Especially the watchmen?"

"Don't worry sir. This MTNL uniform is very powerful in gaining access to place." he tapped the logo on his shirt. "The only tricky one is going to be the shack."

"Yeah, did you decide how you will install things there?"

"It won't happen right now. But I will have them installed later tonight by using a diversion."

"What sort of diversion?"

"We'll arrange for a truck to break down near your building at night. And then offer the watchmen a lot of money to help us fix it."

"One of them is usually sleeping at night."

"Don't worry about that. I'll make it seem like a multiple person job and offer enough money to the awake guy to go get his sleeping partner."

"Wow, you have thought of everything."

"That's why you are paying me so much, sir."

This whole thing had set me back by several lakhs. But when else would my hefty merchant navy salary come handy?

"Okay, so by tomorrow morning..."

"By tomorrow morning, I will have all the targets done. All the rooms in your apartment, the roof, and the shack. And we already have the screens and speakers in your hotel room. They just need a couple of driver updates and you're good to go."

"Excellent."

"The keys?"

I handed Francis my set of keys to the apartment and the roof. he picked up his bag of electronic goodies and stepped out of the van.

----
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by sarit11 - 10-12-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 06:30 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-12-2018, 02:10 PM
Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:27 AM