Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
Things were quiet after that. Menaka was sleeping on the chair, curled up. Dara had turned off the lights and was splayed out on the bed like he owned the place. I watched the scene calmly for several minutes until I started feeling sleepy too. It was morning in Manila but I had been up most of the night.

I shifted to my bunk bed but before that, I put on my wireless headphone. So if there was any noise back in my Mumbai bedroom, I would wake up. And then I fell asleep.

"Yeah Banke..."

I was awoken by Dara's whispering voice blaring in my ears.

I stumbled out of my bed and rushed to the computer screen to see when Menaka's other lover or half lover had joined the scene. But he wasn't there. Dara was talking to him on the phone in a low voice to prevent waking my wife up.

"Yeah, it went even better than I expected...yes...hahaha...yes...okay listen..."

"Mmmmm?" Menaka slowly stirred on the chair where she was still naked.

"Nothing, memsaab." Dara said to her and walked out of the room with the phone to his ear.

I watched my well-fucked wife slowly raise her head and open her eyes. The room was filled with dawn's early light. She gingerly stepped off the chair, and looked around, confused. Then she slipped on her panties and moved to the bed and closed her eyes again. Soon her naked breasts were heaving again.

A couple of minutes later, Dara walked back into the room, fully naked. He saw Menaka on the bed, got behind her and laid down, clasping her naked breasts. Menaka felt his body next to hers and moved her head from the pillow to his well tones arm.

"What time is it?" she sleepily asked.

"A little after 6." our watchman replied, kissing my wife's neck. She reached back with her hand and gently stroked his cheek.

Dara played with her naked tits for a while and then his hand went lower and slipped into her panties. Menaka sleepily moaned as he started fingering her.

"Ready for another round?" he whispered in her ear. "As you can feel on your ass, I am!"

"Mmmmmmm." Menaka smiled with her eyes still closed as his fingers started moving in her panties.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Dara seemed really impatient because he didn't even bother to take her panties off. Just lifted her right leg slightly, pushed aside the crotch of her panties, and shoved his dick into her cunt once again. It slipped in quite easily. Soon he was fucking her gently, making her remaining sleepiness disappear with each stroke. Menaka had her right hand wrapped behind her lover's ass and was almost pulling him deeper into her cunt.

"Ride me again like last night." he said after a while.

Menaka nodded, turned around and straddled him, taking his dick inside her easily. Her panties were still on. Dara slipped his hands inside the back and started massaging her ass as he enjoyed the slapping of her boobs against his face. Menaka put both her hands on his chest and started grinding her ass back and forth as she took control of the fucking.

After a couple of minutes, she suddenly stopped and looked behind her with a panicked expression on her face. I could understand why. I had heard the sound of the front door opening and closing shut loudly.

"What the hell? Someone is breaking in!" she said, grabbing a blanket and wrapping it around her.

She tried to get up, but Dara moved his hands from his ass to her waist and held her firmly in place.

"Relax, memsaab. It's just Banke. I told him to get us some chai and breakfast."

Sure enough, Banke walked into the room holding a thermos and a plastic bag in his hand. As soon as he walked in, his eyes went wide at the sight of Menaka, although covered now in a blanket, on top of his older friend.

"Oh, I'm sorry..." he said, blushing, "I didn't know..."

And he turned around to walk out of the room. But Dara emphatically said,

"Wait!"

Banke stopped, but his back was still to them.

"What do you mean wait?" Menaka said, sounding genuinely upset. "Are you insane?"

She finally managed to wrestle free of Dara's grip and rolled off him, sitting next to him with the blanket wrapped around her.

"It's nothing he hasn't seen before, hahaha." Dara chuckled and tugged at the blanket exposing Menaka's boobs. But Menaka tugged back and covered them again.

"Banke, OUT!!" she yelled.

"Jee, memsaab." he said and walked out, closing the door behind him.

Now she faced Dara and glared at him.

"You're crossing your limits." she scolded him.

But he still had a cocky grin on his face.

"What's the big deal? He's already seen so much."

"Yes, but while we are having sex?"

"So what? Poor guy deserves a show. Besides, you've already sucked his dick."

"I told you, that was a one time thing!"

"Vimla doesn't mind him watching. In fact she even lets him..."

"Well, I am NOT Vimla!"

Menaka also screamed, rolled off the bed and started getting dressed.

"Aren't you going to finish what you started?" Dara asked, sounding a little cross.

"No!" Menaka said with a note of finality and Dara decided not to push the issue.

Within a minutes, Menaka had put on her bra, straightened her panties, and then slipped on a loose pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Dara watched her carefully, as did I, wondering what she would say next.

"Let's at least have breakfast with the poor guy." Dara said, putting my robe on again.

Menaka turned around and glared at Dara again, with her hands folded over her chest.

"Fine." she eventually said. "But no funny business in front of him. In your house, I did what you said. My house, my rules."

Dara shrugged and walked out of the bedroom with her.

-
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by sarit11 - 10-12-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 06:30 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-12-2018, 02:07 PM
Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:27 AM