Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.54 Average
Adultery लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs)
#BlackDicksMatter

Ananya was a very vocal girl from South Delhi. She was working with "Stop Racism against Black people" society.

[Image: 7f5bc124ff820fe43ae19418b8df74a2.jpg]

One day, she and her friends went to a club where she met 2 Ethiopian men, "Bull" and "Stud". Her love for Black community and Black people emerged and she took both of them with her to discuss the problems they face in New Delhi.

Discussion started smoothly, but after some time Ananya sat on her knees and started giving pleasure to these oppressed black men. Little did she know that these oppressed men were recording her whoreplay in their mobiles. To satisfy black men, she started sucking those  2 big black niggar dicks.

[Image: emily-willis-7.jpg]

"Yes.. These big black dicks are the reason white people hate black men, hehe." , she thought.

After some hot blowjob, "Bull" took his dick out and put it inside this idiot woke girl's tight pussy. Ananya gasped as his dick penetrated through her little hole. More he penetrated, more moans Ananya let out. "Stud" didn't wait for a second and put his dick in her small mouth. Ananya realised the mistake she did. She never had sex with 2 men before. Her boyfriend had a penis which was not even half of these black man's dicks. These 2 dicks started pounding her 2 holes at a time.  

[Image: emily-willis-8.jpg]

Bull and Stud started playing with Ananya's young body. They groped and squeezed her small breasts and started fucking her vigorously. She felt like a toy being used by 2 men. Stud and Bull changed positions and started fucking her again. Ananya was feeling the heat in her mouth and pussy. Both her mouth and pussy were streched to their maximum strength.  

[Image: emily-willis-4.jpg]

As fuck session progressed, horny stud tore down Ananya's imported dress and threw it away. Ananya was surprised and shocked at his behaviour. She was here to HELP these men, but they were now acting like a predators lusting for her body.

"Girl, thanks for your help. We're searching for a cunt to fuck and you arrived. Now we'll show you how we treat woke bitches like you.", Bull squeezed and slapped Ananya's ass and laughed.

After some deep thrusts, Stud pulled his dick out and started rubbing it on Ananya's virgin ass. As soon as she felt his dick and her ass, she took Bull's dick out of her mouth and requested Stud,

"N...No..Not there.. I had never been fucked in my ass. Not even my boyfriend touche me there. Please.. not there.. I request you.."

"Whore,your virgin ass is going to get fucked by my superior d
cock. Your useless boyfriend doesn't even compare to our cocks. hehe.. you should feel proud that we are the ones who are going to take your anal virginity.", Stud started pushing his dick inside her ass..

[Image: emily-willis-2.jpg]

A bone chilling scream filled the entire room. Stud's black dick penetrated her young virgin ass and entered her asshole. She was crying in pain, but no one was going to listen her scream and no one was interested in her pain. Stud pulled his dick out, applied some saliva on it and again pushed it inside. Ananya started resisting, but Bull slapped her and put his dick in her mouth. Stud held her waist and started fucking her ass roughly. He was smiling at his achievement. He had taken 50th anal virginity of a young girl.

"Bro, this slut is my 50th anal virgin, YO...", Stud gave a victorious smile and kept fucking Ananya's ass for few minutes. Now it was Bull's turn to fuck her ass. Ananya was already in deep pain. She was not feeling her lower body and Bull suddenly turned her and put his dick at her asshole.

[Image: emily-willis-5.jpg]

"Slut, you should feel happy that you're Stud's 50th anal virgin gift.. hehe" , Bull smirked and penetrated Ananya's ass with one thrust. Ananya started screaming in pain, but Stud immediately put his dick in her mouth. The smell of his dick and her ass juices filled Ananya's nose and she lost her mind. That smell acted like a drug for Ananya and she swallowed Stud's whole dick. Stud was surprised, he started pushing his dick deep inside Ananya's throat. Now, both dicks were deep inside her 2 holes. Bull was fucking her ass, the grip of her asshole was so tight that he was about to cum. He didn't want to finish this early, so he pulled his dick out of her ass. Ananya ass was now twitching. Stud then pulled Ananya by hair and she politely sat on his dick in reverse cowgirl position.

" Ride like there's no tomorrow. Take this nigga dick deep inside your ass and scream in pleasure", stud said and pushed his dick inside her already worn out ass. This time Ananya screamed in pleasure. Entire room filled with their body smells, Ananya's moaning and the sound of their bodies colliding.

[Image: emily-willis-3.jpg]

Ananya rolled her eyes up and started cumming on his dick.

"Hey, how many times have you cummed, bitch?", Bull asked.

"Yeah.. this whore is cumming every 10 mintues, hehe", Stud slapped her ass and laughed.

After some hardcore fucking, both black men started cumming on Ananya's beautiful face. She didn't hesitate and opened her mouth to drink their thick load of fresh semen.

[Image: b7f0084df5dd56be54ae9f708530e6f1.jpg]

After tasting this indian slut, Stud and bull took the mobile and started wearing their clothes, but Ananya stopped them.

"Wait.. I.. I want to take a selfie with you guys..", Ananya, being a typical south delhi girl, asked for a sefie. Stud and Bull looked at each other and laughed.

"Sure girl, let's take a selfie ans list it on Facebook. Tell everybody that 2 black dicks took your ass virginity", Bull laughed. Ananya took the selfie and started looking at it. She was looking awesome standing naked between two black men.

[Image: da65d06b1bffaa072704f73e386a0934.jpg]

"Hey bitch, our gang will come to empty their balls in that tight ass of yours. Be prepared and come to this room tomorrow night.", they laughed and left the room.

Stupid Ananya didn't understand what they said and excitedly looked at the selfie she took.

"Let's upload this video in our community. We'll get bunch of money.", Bull told Stud.

"Naah.. I want this slut to get gangbanged by our boys first. Let them taste this slut wholeheartedly and then we'll upload the gangbang in the community" , Stud replied.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs) - by Silverstone93 - 17-03-2021, 06:01 PM