Adultery Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982
I was busy with port work for the next day or two and had to also spend a night with one of my fuck buddies in Manila. So I couldn't really talk to Menaka and get updates. But throughout, I kept thinking about what my wife had been up to. As if her dalliance with one watchman wasn't enough, she had crossed another big boundary by teasing the other guy too. And although she didn't specifically say it, I got the feeling that her games with Banke had to do with more than just making Dara jealous. I remembered Banke. He was a young strong strapping guy in his early 20s, almost the exact opposite of the short older gurkha Dara. Just in terms of pure physical attraction, I could understand Menaka's loins burning more for Banke.

I was also starting to wonder how things would proceed after 10 days or so when I would be home for a month long shore leave. Menaka had been able to indulge in these discreet games under the excuse of her husband being away. But with me in town and at home, how would things change? Would she be okay with including me in the games? Would I be okay being part of it and essentially signalling to her lovers that I was fine with whatever was happening? So many questions.

Some more questions were added to that list the next day. I had finished a night of feverish sex with Lucy, a 22 year old port clerk in Manila, and come back to my quarters in the morning to find a long email waiting for me from Menaka. And it was a very looooong email. Here's how it went.

Dearest Prakash

I tried to catch you on Skype and even call you over the last couple of days but I guess you are busy. A lot has happened here. As you know, when something complicated or particularly shame or guilt inducing happens, I find it easier to express myself through emails. Conversationally, I feel shy going into details. So I guess it's just as well that this is the form in which I am updating you.

The day after I flashed my panties at Banke and then let him feel me up in our apartment, things were quiet. I felt like putting a brake on things after the huge risk I had taken with him and I also wanted to give things with Dara time to play out. I wondered if Banke had told Dara about what had happened. I didn't leave the house much except when absolutely required.

The next day though, things changed big time.

In the morning when I was walking Ayan to the school bus, I saw Dara standing near the gate with an angry expression on his face. I thought that I guess he knew and was now feeling jealous because the shoe was on the other foot. As I walked past him, he said under his breath,

"We need to talk."

I ignored him and led Ayan towards the bus stop. When I came back, Dara was still there, hands on his waist and still looking angry. Next to him, I spotted Banke. Banke had an ashamed expression on his face and I noticed a bruise on his cheek. That worried me a little.

"Memsaab, we need to talk." Dara gruffly said.

"I am busy." I airily replied, enjoying the angry expression on his face.

"NOW!!" he said angrily, reaching up and squeezing the much taller Banke's ear hard.

"Okay, what is it?" I said, a little taken aback by the anger in his voice.

"Not out here." he said, turned around and started walking.

Banke glumly walked behind him. I looked around to make sure none of the neighbors were watching and then walked behind them. Dara took us to the wooden shack at the back of the compound where the two of them lived. I walked in behind the two and was surprised at how small the space was. How did they ever manage to live in such a cramped space? It was barely 10 feet by 8 feet, was full of boxes and some kitchen utensils and two thin mattresses in the corner.

"What is it? I don't have all day." I folded my arms and said testily.

Dara bolted the door, turned around, stepped close to me, and said,

"What the hell has been going on between you and Banke?"

I looked at Banke, who was staring at the floor.

"What are you talking about?" I feigned ignorance.

"You and I have a fight so you're getting your cunt rammed by this asshole?"

"DARA!!" I said, raising my voice. "I will NOT have you talking to me like this."

"Just answer my question, memsaab."

I stayed silent and glared at him and then at Banke.

"What did he tell you?"

"Nothing." Dara said. "I even punched him up a little bit."

That explained the bruises, I thought.

"Then what the hell?"

"I'll show you what the hell. He has been denying anything and everything. But I wasn't born yesterday. Look at what I found on his phone."

Dara reached into his pocket and fished out a Nokia phone. He unlocked the screen, scrolled a little and held it up. I looked at the screen in shock, and then threw an angry look at Banke, who looked like he wished he'd be swallowed up by the earth.

"He said it's just something a friend forwarded him. But I have spent enough time between those legs to know they are yours. Aren't they?"

The picture was an upskirt shot of me that Banke must have taken discreetly when I was on the ladder without my realizing. It was an old phone with a low quality camera, but even in that grainy image, you could see my naked thighs and my butt covered in the red panties. Dara showed me two more similar pictures that were on the phone.

"That's...that's not me." I hotly said.

"Really?" Dara scoffed.

"I am going home." I said and turned around but before I could reach the door, Dara grabbed my arm and pulled me into his embrace.

"It's not you, you slut?" he said, one arm wrapped around my shoulders and the other reaching under my kurta.

"Dara! What are you doing?" I said, trying to struggle free.

Banke looked up and seemed in two minds about what to do. He took a step in our direction, when Dara said,

"Don't you dare move, Banke, unless you want another beating." Banke froze.

Meanwhile I was trying in vain to push Dara's hand out from under the kurta. But his ex military strength had managed to fell even a bigger man like Banke so I was no match. His fingers were at the knot of my salwar and soon opened it.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:36 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:45 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:46 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:47 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:50 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 02:51 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 03:04 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by sarit11 - 10-12-2018, 06:28 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 06:30 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 08:59 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:00 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:02 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? - by Ramesh_Rocky - 10-12-2018, 09:03 PM
RE: Who Watches The Watchmen? by aurelius1982 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-12-2018, 01:57 PM
Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:14 AM
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen - by aparnajai - 22-06-2019, 10:27 AM