Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Contd..
PK who was working  in the Laptop at his hotel in Dubai also had the video feed minimized in his laptop as he listened to his wife’s phone calls for the first time heard this name of Pushpi and the way Menaka spoke to her like a true friend he thought she was new lady friend but then suddenly the topic of size tool and he distinctly heard the coarse lady voice as (Menaka had put it on speaker mode)  totally intrigued him and Menaka’s reply of assuring her friend with the words of  Pushpi you are in a different class and his wife’s further assurance of teaching her literally tripped him as just could not understand the levels of depravity of Menaka as it seemed his wife had slept now even with a shemale

Then to his annoyance his uncle came home and his first words was to ask his wife to become naked as they two were only there that really shocked him to the core he decided if both of them become naked he will call his wife on skype and see what will be the reaction poor PK was getting worked up and frustrated

Scene in Menaka’s House:

Meneka walked to the bedroom and removed her dresses & was naked as jailbird then with one hand covering her large breast and other covering her shaved love pot Menaka walked into the hall as Devan walked naked with semi hard cock

Devan : Aree Beti why are you covering stay cool with me we should get comfortable with each of our bodies

Menaka: I know papa but this looks so odd as she removed her hand from breast still reluctant to remove from her pussy

Devan: Oh god Beta I wanted to speak to you freely and I wanted to enjoy your nakedness beti c’ mmon sit on the other end of sofa and put your legs towards me

Menaka : Did as instructed –O papa I thought after the mind boggling sex of yesterday night you will be tired but papa you have started some fun & games for morning also O my sexy papa

Deven: Now you understand me Beta you are like a ripe Mango right in front of me how I can ignore that I am not like Prakash who is happy where ever he is

Prakash hearing those words immediately made the call to Menaka

Menaka : O god my computer is on and Papa its Prakash call from his Dubai hotel

Devan : You can take the laptop in your hand please take it and come and sit on my lap we will talk to him so dear no more misunderstanding or unpleasantness it’s all for better

Menaka: Papa O god I feel so afraid ho O my god what you are doing

Devan: You are a big Malkeen ( Land owner) and sometimes we have to take tough decisions so please do as I tell you I assure this will be for all good

Menaka: With a big sigh took the laptop and as she took the call as she came and sat on Devan’s lop her cushiony butts almost crushing is large cock and balls in pleasant manner

Devan: O bahu rani you are so beautiful my god as his arms came around across so her breast was in his palms – as he said Hi Prakash beta how are you

Prakash: Shockingly perplexed by the reaction his fully naked wife was sitting on the bloody Old uncle lap and he had her breast inside of his palms of his hand

Prakash: O my god “ Tum log kya kaar re hai”  iam not understanding

Devan : Just normal what happens with a virile man and a very beautiful lady in this case your wife and my bahu

Prakash : Did not know how to react it was stunning that brazenly his uncle was showing his dominance as he murmured in weak Voice –Menaka what is this & why

Devan: O Prakash don’t ask bahu she is poor girl I will reply to you

Beta I had fallen for your wife long back and yesterday we had our first night together and true to tell by best night beta now this is the plan

Menaka will shortly shift to our village and start living with me and Ayan will be in the best boarding school in the country luckily its in the outskirts of this city “ Boys to Men Academy” –well every month for at least 3-4 days Menaka will visit this city and stay in this house so does not miss the city 

Ok if you are worried what will happen when you come to India I suggest you continue with your job and when you are India Menaka will be in this house till you stay in India so beta I am not breaking your marriage I am just taking of your wife’s needs and also mine but as a grand compensation I  want to ensure that your family will be left with entire 600 crore property

Both Menaka and Prakash were left speechless with the oldman's plan and his direct talk –Menaka also now felt a real hard member of Devan starting to stand hard against her butts as she squirmed .

Devan : You have anything to say seemed to be stunned

Prakash: O god Uncle I never thought you are like this even when Menaka used to tell me you had hots for her I did not believe now by just calling I have made a stunning mistake

Devan: O Beta if you think like that it’s unfortunate because this lady would have any way taken a lover –Now with this happening with me Beta probably I have saved your marriage and may be for next few generations things are settled for your sorry our family

Prakash: Then tentatively asked I don’t want to lose Menaka you will not break our marriage Uncle

Devan took the laptop from Menaka’s hand and kept in the sofa on sideways to them and then just turned Menaka non challantly then with bearhug at her stomach and back he pulled her forcibly to him as automatically her legs spread across sitting Devan she sat forward Deavn then lifted her slightly so his big cock simply nestled into her wet pussy lips then he pushed his hand on her back as his thick cock entered further into her well lubricated pussy all in one action in a sequence –Beti face towards camera as Devan his face turned sideways watched Prakash even as Menaka with her eyes closed resting her face on Devan’s chin just could not fathom what was happening as she felt invading big member and that too her hubby watching that on screen 

Devan: Beta Prakash other than this violation you just saw and enjoyed by your pretty wife I simply have no wish to marry and cause problem for all of us whatever legally I was supposed to do I have already done so Beta now what we spoke is only between three of us –Now if you don’t mind I have some business with your pretty wife you can speak to her after I leave in the afternoon –Bye beta as he just closed the lap top

Devan then turned Menaka’s face and looking at her eyes –O my most pretty Bahu this is something I never done but I thought straight communication will make life better for all of us later on

Menaka: O papa you are so mean did you have to put your cock in my pussy to show him who is the boss

Devan: O my clever bahu you are sharp yes I did this so he will remain with you in spite of any humiliation actually you are the boss

Menaka: O papa why should I come to village and why Ayan at hostel

Devan: O beti its not just money I am handing over I run a number of business I want you to know everything and Beti honest I want to live with you for sometime honestly I am crazy of your body –Then he stood up holding Menaka who was hanging on to him as placed her on the dining table and then made her lay down his cock still firmly lodged in her clampy pussy .

Devan started licking from her arm pit as he slowly and surely was working towards Menaka’s twin peaks

“ Menaka – O papa I think before you die you will fuck me to death this is so good my good papa O maa O mma”  as she whimpered

Devan once in few seconds also had few strong but slow plungy strokes with his thick cock making Menaka really mad with passion and demanding more action

Dubai Hotel:
Prakash: who just wanted to see the reaction was shocked and stupefied into submission by the straight talking uncle as he now watched his uncle fucking Menaka with so much passion and purpose and his wife encouragingly had locked her legs locked onto his uncle back and her hands all over uncle head and constant whimpering meant both of them are totally enjoying a passionate love

Suddenly almost like vision PK suddenly felt so happy as he thought his poor uncle who had fucked so many of his friends and close relative’s wife’s was the one really got screwed here as he had fallen to his well fucked wife as he smiled –truth to be told almost regularly serviced by three lowly watchman and even by a road side pimp a Shemale & now the this Guy his uncle had legally betrothed all properties to PK’s wife and son to live with her 

PK felt if this not a vindication what else is as he felt pure relief as he thought whatever he started with Menaka as some casual sexual adventure has actually hit a real jackpot as he felt so happy that he took a new whisky bottle and poured a large peg as he enjoyed the passionate coupling in a celebrative mood.
[+] 3 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn - by mouthinvader - 14-03-2021, 04:16 PM