Adultery Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife)
Amit couldn’t take his eyes off Sheetal’s pic in a bikini and his friends couldn’t take their eyes of his semi naked wife.

She looked at the guys looking at her and she slowly got up and buttoned back her blouse, pulled her pallu, pinned it and slowly walked back towards them.

The guys got more than the expected and hoped.

Amit and ruby had sex again that night.

Raj and manoj jerked all night long.

Next day amit leaves for work as usual and manoj and raj get ready and sit at breakfast table

Manoj: hi bhabhi

Raj: hello

Ruby looks at them shyly and smiles. She in her mind recalls yetserday’s event . how shamelessly she had exposed

Manoj: did you sleep well bhabhi?

Ruby: yes, and you guys? she smiles and responds

Raj: bhabhi we did not sleep. We couldn’t get your image out of our minds

Manoj: especially the image of you bending forward and teasing us

Ruby: issh. Now you two forget that image and stop teasing me about it.

Raj: bhabhi that is the most beautiful memory we have . we don’t want to forget it

Ruby: bhaiya then don’t forget, but please stop talking about it… she serves breakfast. I am feeling shy

Manoj: ohhhh.. but bhabhi theres no reason to feel shy. Instead you should feel proud of possessing such a hot and sexy body.

Raj: yes bhabhi. You are truly blessed and gifted to have such a sexy body.

She looks at them and serves breakfast, says nothing

Raj: and bhabhi we are so thankful you not only honored the deal, but you went a step ahead.

Manoj: yes. Really commendable, you not only bent and showed us your lovely cleavage, but you did it after unbuttoning 2 hooks of your blouse. That was icing on the cake and an excellent surprise

Raj: really bhabhi. What you did is amazing.

Ruby: issh… now you both stop talking and eat your breakfast. The night is now gone and we should not talk about it. We should talk about the future.

Manoj: agreed bhabhi. Now about the future, me and raj were thinking that.. he looks at raj

Raj: yes both me and manoj were discussing this that..

Ruby: tch… thinking what?

Manoj: that bhabhi when amit is not with us, you should no longer wear saree. I mean we have already seen you without saree, so its no big deal and you will also feel comfortable in this hot weather.

Ruby: what? Ohhh.. so my manoj and raj bhaiya are thinking about my comfort? How sweet…. I would feel so comfortable na without my saree. How thoughtful of you both.

Raj: bhabhiii.. don’t make fun of us. We really mean it. It hurts to see you working in so much heat wearing such heavy sarees.

Ruby: raj bhaiya… I understand everything. You both naughty guy only want an excuse to see me in less clothes. You want to oogle at my body as much as you can… chiiii

Manoj: hehe.. bhabhi you cant blame men for having such a desire. Its all your fault. You are so hot and sexy, who wouldn’t like to see you semi naked.

Raj: bhabhi you must trust us and follow this from now on. Besides, it wil actually make you more comfortable and as we always say.. amit will not know.

Ruby: uff.. again amit will not know… hehe…. I know all your tricks now. you both want me to remove my saree so that you both can see my body. You are not thinking about my comfort, but about your pleasure.

Manoj: hehehe

Raj: hehehe

Ruby: now stop laughing and finish your breakfast.

Manoj: bhabhi just once, atleast in breakfast time. Just for us bhabhi, please

Raj: yes bhabhi. Just during breakfast time atleast. It will make our day.

Ruby: uff, you guys. she goes inside kitchen

Manoj: yaar, coax her somehow. I really badly need to see her half dressed atleast

Raj: I know yaar. I am also desperate but she wont be tricked so easily.

Few minutes later ruby comes out and the guys were pleasantly surprised to see that her saree was not there.

She looks at them and smiles

Ruby: this is just for today. I wont be like this everyday. Ok?

Manoj and raj look at her body as she serves them more food.

Raj: bhabhi can we make one more request since you are going to be like this only once?

Ruby: now what raj?

Manoj: bhabhi can you open your 2 buttons of the blouse?

Ruby: whaaatttt? Manoj bhaiyaaaaa very bad of you. chiii.. she says but not angrily

Raj: bhabhi open naa… just for a minute

Ruby: noooooo

Manoj: bhabhi listen just once. Just once for us. You know naa how much we admire your lovely boobs and we guarantee Amit will not know.

Raj: yes bhabhi, we are worshippers of your body. Just once

Ruby: areyy but…. Ufff…. You guys re stubborn like kids. You don’t listen to me.

Raj: bhabhiiiiii.. he says almost pleading

Manoj: bhabhi, its only you with whom we can be so playful and open.

Raj: yes

Ruby: tch… uff… you guys are giving me a headache today. And she looked pissed and in that irritated state of mind she opens her top 2 buttons. (she thought its just a matter of 5 minutes. If she doesn’t comply these both will keep talking and talking and eat her head.)

Ruby: happy? Now not another word. Finish your breakfast quickly now.

Raj: thank you bh…

She puts her finger on his lips

Ruby: not one word now. just eat.

Raj nods his head

Manoj: but bhabhi we just want to than…

She puts her other finger on his lips

Ruby: you also. Now be quiet and eat.

She removes her fingers and watches as they eat quietly. They both were glancing at her chest and when she bent to pick up the plates, they both got a lovely view inside her blouse. They got to see even more than what they had seen the previous night.

Ruby: uff you men….. so shameless… perverts… tch… yaar at least blink your eyes like we all normally do but the guys continue to look inside her blouse directly and blatantly.

She picks up the plates and goes and keeps in kitchen. She comes out with her saree in her hand

Manoj and raj were washing their hands

Ruby: what time will you guys return from work today?

Raj: return? Actually bhabhi today we have an off day. Our boss had some urgent work and is out of town, he will return tomorrow morning.

Ruby: ohhh

Manoj: yah, so we are at home only today with you.

Ruby: ok. She closes her 2 buttons as she talks with them. So you all wanna go shopping or sight seeing or something?

Manoj: no bhabhi. Its so hot outside. We would just like to stay here at home and maybe help you with your chores

Raj: yah,

Ruby: hmm. I don’t need any help with the chores but yes you all can stay here at home and..

She begins to tie her saree around her

Raj: bhabhiiiiiiii.. what are you doing? Why are you wearing your saree back?

Manoj: bhabhi we understand you buttoning up your blouse, but why saree?

Ruby: areeyyy … do you expect me to be without saree full day?

Manoj: yes bhabhi. Why not?

He catches her hand and stops her from wearing saree

Ruby: issh.. now I understand why you both insisted on me removing my saree today. So that you both can see me like this full day today. How naughty you both are

Raj: hehehe

Manoj: hehe.

Ruby: uff… and I am so stupid, I thought its just a matter of 5 minutes … hehehe

Manoj takes her saree off her hands and passes it to raj , who folds and keeps it on the table.

Raj: no saree today

Manoj: yes, no saree today

Ruby: uff… ok. Ok. No saree. Happy?

Manoj: yes, very happy

Raj: very happy

Ruby: you guys… and she goes inside her room and closes the door.

Raj and manoj look at each other wondering why she was doing that

Five minutes later she comes out wearing a top and jeans.

Ruby: as promised, no saree today. Hahahahahah

Raj and manoj look at each other. They had underestimated her. she was smart and wouldn’t give in so easily.

Ruby: you guys think only you know how to play games? Hehehe

Manoj: bhabhiiii…. He makes a sad face

Raj: kya bhabhi you spoiled our fun.

Ruby: hehehehe

Manoj: bhabhi wear naa just blouse n petticoat

Raj: yes bhabhi please

Ruby: hehehe.. no I wont

Manoj: bhabhi now only 2 days of our visit is left, then we will go away and wont trouble you again. Atleast let us enjoy these 2 days

Raj: yes bhabhi. Just 2 more days now and then we wont be troubling you

Ruby: just 2 days? Oh my god.

Raj: yes bhabhi, now just 2 more days

Ruby: aww. I will miss you guys. she feels sad genuinely. She had grown fond of manoj and raj and they were her friends also now.

Manoj: bhabhi we will miss you too. You are so cool and so much fun.

Raj: yes we will miss you too and especially your hot and sexy body.

Ruby: dhat… hehe

They all laugh and giggle.

Ruby goes inside her room and comes out after 5 minutes in her blouse and petticoat. She looks at them and smiles and she slowly lifts her hand and she opens the top 2 buttons of her blouse.

Ruby: I hope you both understand the seriousness of this and will make sure that amit never ever knows about this. I am doing this only because I trust you both and I really like you all.

Manoj: bhabhi, we swear amit will never know.

Raj: amit will never know. It’s a promise.

Ruby: ok then. I will stay like this today until amit comes.

Manoj: wowww

Raj: superb

Ruby: and I wont scold you guys if you…

She feels shy.

Raj: what bhabhi?

Ruby: tch… I wont scold if you all try to peep inside… my blouse.

The guys couldn’t believe what they just heard. Their dicks jump in joy and their heart pumps faster.

Manoj: are you sure bhabhi?

Ruby nods her head: but don’t make it too embarrassing for me, ok?

Raj: we wont bhabhi. Infact lets be just casual about it and not even mention when we are peeping inside your blouse.

Manoj: yes , great idea. That way it wont be embarrassing also.

Raj playfully drops her folded saree on the floor.

Raj: oops.. sorry bhabhi, I dropped your saree. Can you please pick it up?

Ruby could see the intentions and she smiles and feels good and confident about herself. She slowly walks towards the dropped saree, bends and slowly picks it up. She could see the guys starring directly inside her blouse but all remain quiet about it.

Ruby: guys, let me make some juice for you both and she goes inside the kitchen. She throws her saree inside her bathroom.

Manoj walks behind ruby inside kitchen. Her back was towards him and she was preparing juice.

He goes and stands behind her.

Manoj: bhabhi you work so hard. You are an angel

Ruby: thank you

She knew from behind manoj was peeping inside her blouse. She said nothing, she didn’t mind at all.

She was happy she was making the guys happy and she felt proud of her body.

Raj too walks inside kitchen and he replaces manoj and he now stands behind her

Raj: bhabhi please add some sugar in my juice

Ruby: sure raj bhaiya. She knew it was all just an excuse to stand behind her and look inside her blouse. She had allowed it and she felt good.

Manoj and raj look at each other and smile happily.

Ruby: is there anything else you guys want?

Manoj: no bhabhi. Nothing. Bhabhi did you try the bra and panty we brought?

Ruby: no manoj bhaiya. I did not get time. I will try them soon I promise

Raj: I hope they fit you well.

Ruby: I am sure they will fit me well. The way you both have been staring at my body and especially my “lovely boobs” and my “beautiful ass”, I am sure you guys selected the right size for me.

Raj: hehe. Bhabhi now don’t taunt us

Manoj: hehe. Bhabhi will you ever show us yourself in that bra and panty?

Ruby: ha? No no. how can i? I am a married woman, not some cheap whore.. hehehe

Raj: arey bhabhi cheap whores show themselves naked and not in bra and panty.

Ruby: hehe. I am sure they do. But I wont show myself in just bra and panty… baapre I would die of shyness.

Manoj: bhabhi theres nothing to be shy about. You have a beautiful body. He again goes and stands behind her and peeps inside her blouse

Raj too goes behind and peeps inside

Raj: yes bhabhi you have an amazing body. You need not feel shy

Ruby: uff.. no baba.. I cannot…

She finishes making the juice, turns around and gives them a glass each.

She then bends and picks up a mopping stick and she lifts her petticoat and ties it around her knees and mops the floor of the kitchen.

Raj: wow, beautiful legs

Manoj: lovely

She looks at them but says nothing. She had decided to let them enjoy a bit.

As she was mopping the floor, her mobile rings

Amit: hello ruby

Ruby: hi amit

Amit: ruby, I am coming home early today. the servers are down today and will take atleast 12 hours before they are repaired and working again. The boss has therefore given us holiday today.

Ruby: oh ok.

Amit: listen naa… I was thinking about afternoon sex. We haven’t had sex in afternoon since long.

Ruby: amit, manoj and raj bhaiya are also home today. Their boss is out of town.

Amit: ohhh… ok. I am coming

They both hung up and ruby explains to manoj and raj that amit was coming home early. She could see the disappointment in their eyes.

She goes inside her room and quickly wears the top and jeans she had worn earlier.

They all wait for amit to come back

Manoj: yaar this amit also had to come early today only.

Raj: shit man

Ruby: hehe guys. what happened? Aren’t you happy your friends is also coming home to give you company?

She teases them.

Manoj: kya bhabhi.. stop making fun of us.. you know we want his wive’s company more than his.

Raj: yah. We had almost a full day to enjoy and relax with you but now..

Ruby: hehe…

Raj: bhabhi we didn’t even get the chance to peep inside for long

Ruby: issh.. now don’t talk about it.

Manoj: yes raj is right. If we knew he was going to come home so soon we would have peeped a lot more

Ruby: guys, relax. You still have two days.

Manoj: but bhabhi we will be working on those 2 days

Ruby: hmm

Raj: and bhabhi we will get very less chances to peep inside your blouse.

Ruby: issh… umm… you guys are so desperate I mean… you have already seen what you wanted to see yaar… so just relax and be happy

Raj: bhabhi we want to see as many times as we can and frankly as deep as we can.

Manoj: yes bhabhi. We really want to.

Ruby: hehehe…how naughty of you two.. baapre my izzat is not at all safe with you all… hehehe. You both are dreaming of seeing as many ties and deep inside… oh god…

Manoj: bhabhi don’t laugh at our condition. You are so bad

Raj: bhabhi will you not show us your beauty?

Ruby: Rajjj bhaiya.. control. I am your bhabhi not sunny leone.. hehe

Manoj: bhabhi for us you are only sunny leone. Infact you are more than her.

Raj: I am so pissed this amit is coming back early. He slams his fist on the sofa seat.

Ruby: arey why are you getting angry on the sofa? Relax and chill guys.

Manoj: bhabi easy for you to say. You are a woman and you are not desperate to see the sexy hot body of another beautiful woman.

Ruby: guys just chill. If you all want it so badly, I will find a way. And I promise you guys, I will make you happy today.

Manoj: bhabhi the only way to make us happy is to allow us to see you in just bra and panty today

Raj: the ones that we brought for you.

Ruby: guys that is too much. I will loose my izzat if I show so much body to you

Raj: bhabhi you wont loose anything. Infact your izzat will rise in our eyes once we see you in your bra and panty only

Manoj: yes bhabhi we want to see your full naked legs and bra covered boobs and bare back.

Ruby: issh guys… control yourselves

Manoj: bhabhi we have just two days left. If we control too much now then we will loose the opportunity.

Raj: bhabhi as friends we are being honest with you. we are openly expressing our desires with you as we know you will understand and respect them and not make a fuss or an issue about it like some stupid woman

Ruby: but guys what you are saying is that you both want to see me semi naked, only my private parts will be covered

Raj: yes bhabhi. That is what we are saying. We want to see you semi naked. we desire to see you half naked. whats wrong in that? You are a very hot and sexy woman bhabhi

Manoj: yes and you know it. Which normal man would not desire to see a woman like you in her bare minimum clothes.

Ruby: uff you guys are too much… hehehe…

Manoj: bhabhi think about it. We just have 2 days left now.

Raj: bhabhi the ball is in your court now

Ruby: guys….. i… i.. I don’t know what to say… I mean you are my husband’s friend and I don’t want to mislead you all..

Raj: bhabhi we wont be mis led or form a cheap opinion about you.

Manoj: whatever happens will always remain between us. We wont judge you and we also don’t expect you to judge us. Let us always maintain the faith and trust between us.

Raj: we have freely expressed our desires with you. its now time you respected it.

Ruby: hmm

Raj; but whether you decide to show us your sexy legs or body or not.. one thing I can guarantee and promise. We will always be your friends and will always care about you.

Manoj: yes that’s a promise. You will remain in our heart forever. We will always respect you and think nicely of you.

Ruby: oh guys.. that is so sweet.

Manoj and raj offer their hand to ruby for a friendship pact

Manoj: come bhabhi join us in a bond that will bind us forever

Ruby: aww guys…. she puts her hand on theirs

Raj: friends forever

Manoj: friends forever

Ruby: forever…. She says emotionally

Ruby: guys, I cant promise that all your desires will be fulfilled but I promise you, I swear I will try to make most of your dreams and desires come true.

The door bell rings. They all look at the door.

Ruby gets up to answer the door and she says to them :Just be sure that amit does not know. She smiles and turns around.

Manoj and raj look at each other.

She opens the door and amit walks in.

They sit and talk.

After sometime ruby goes in kitchen to make lunch.

She then comes out after a minute and calls manoj

Ruby: manoj bhaiya, can you please pass me the jar on the top shelf. My hands cannot reach there.

Amit: ruby, why are you troubling him. Use the stool like you always do

Ruby: amit that stool broke today morning.

Amit: oh. Wait, I will come then

Ruby: no no amit. I don’t want you to stretch. You have back pain. Let Manoj bhaiya get it for me.

Manoj: its ok amit. Let me help bhabhi. She’s asked me to help her first time yaar. Chill

Amit: ok

Manoj gets up and goes inside kitchen. Ruby had already walked in

Manoj; bhabhi which jar do you want?

She looks at him and smiles.

Ruby: the one in the moon. You are so buddhu.. uff

She opens the buttons of her top and bends forward to pick up some utensils from the lower cabinet of the almirah in the kitchen. Her cleavage and ample amount of boobs were now exposed

Manoj: ohh.. he looks at her with wide eyes.

She takes her time in getting up.

Ruby: thank you for the jar bhaiya. She closes the buttons of her top.

She giggles and flashes the jar she picked up from the lower cabinet.

Manoj smiles and feels elated. He couldn’t believe she was doing this for him. She intentionally called him and showed her cleavage and boobs. She was now herself finding ways and tricks of exposing her body to them.

He walks out happy and sits with amit and raj.

Ruby again comes out

Ruby: bhaiya so sorry. I need one more jar. Raj bhaiya can you help please

Amit: uff ruby, stop troubling them yaar.

Raj: its ok amit.

He looks at manoj and wonders what is happening.

He gets up and walks inside kitchen

Raj; bhabhi which jar?

Ruby looks at him and smiles and again opent he button of her top and bends and picks up a jar from the lower cabinet.

Raj understood her trick and he was also very happy.

He peeps inside her top and comes out of kitchen happy and elated like manoj.

They both now knew that ruby herself was also trying to find a way to expose her body to them. They were overjoyed.

Soon after preparing the meal ruby comes and sits with them.

They all chat and laugh and crack jokes.

It was when amit excuses himself to use the washroom, that the game begins again

Manjoj: bhabhi thank you for the kitchen act

Raj: yes that was great

Ruby: yah? Hehehe.. I just thought of that trick and I thought let me surprise raj and manoj bhaiya. I hope you liked my idea?

Raj: bhabhi it was great. We got to peep inside and amit didn’t know also

Manoj: yah even in his wildest dreams he wont suspect of such a thing. Bravo bhabhi. You are a genius

Ruby: hehe. Thank you. she felt proud of her cleverness.

Manoj: bhabhi show us quickly. Amit is in washroom

Ruby: now? its very risky

Raj: bhabhi just one quick glance

Ruby: but how?

Manoj: bhabhi just pull your top away from your body quickly.

She looks towards the washroom and quickly pulls her top away creating a gap between the top and her body.

Manoj and raj peep inside the gap and this time they peep inside for just a second or two when ruby adjusts her top back again

Manoj: arey

Ruby: guys guys.. we should not take so much risk. We need to be careful. Have patience

Raj: bhabhi is right manoj. We cannot take so much risk.

As they were talking, amit opens the bathroom door and comes out.

They all act normal and laugh and joke.

Lunch is soon served.

Things were uneventful for sometime.

Ruby: amit, you guys talk. I will change and come. I am full of sweat. My clothes are stinking

Amit: yah sure. Infact why don’t you take a short nap if you want to.

Ruby: ok. Thanks. Manoj and raj bhaiya, you both need anything?

Manoj: no bhabhi, we are fine. Not sure what they should answer

Ruby walks inside her room and closes the door.

Manoj and raj were wondering if she was playing another trick but it didn’t seem so as her room door was closed and if she followed amit’s advice then she would be sleeping for sometime.

Her room door remained closed for about an hour and a half and then she came out wearing a fresh top and jeans.

Ruby looks at them and smiles.

Ruby: coffee, anyone?

Amit: yah coffee would be great ruby.

Ruby: ok. I will just prepare it.

She goes inside kitchen and comes out with an empty jar

Ruby: amit coffee is over it seems. Can you please quickly go and get the coffee packet from downstairs?

Amit: ohh… ok. Raj lets go and get the coffee.

Raj was disappointed as he knew ruby was playing a trick, but how could he say no to amit.

Raj: yah sure

Manoj and ruby see the disappointment in his face.

Raj and amit leave with flat key so that they can open flat door from outside.

As soon as they leave, ruby looks at manoj and smiles.
[+] 5 users Like Kritika0's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife) - by Kritika0 - 13-03-2021, 11:28 PM