Adultery Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife)
Amit and Ruby move to their furnished apartment within a week.

She had maintained distance from Chotu as she did not want to take any chances of amit finding out.

She need not use her body to get discounts now. amit’s promotion meant she would have enough money to spend and live a comfortable life.

As soon as they moved into their new apartment, amit gets a call from his college buddies Raj and Manoj, who inform him that they would be in town for a week and were looking for a place to stay.

Amit saw an opportunity to flaunt his new found success in front of his friends and also as an opportunity to catch up with old buddies and have a good time with them. And so he insists that they stay with him in his new posh apartment.

Ruby wasn’t too excited about it though.

Ruby: amit we have just moved in. we have not settled down completely. You please ask your friends to stay in a hotel.

Amit: ruby they are my college buddies. I cant ask them to stay at a hotel when we have so much space here in my flat. Besides they are here on a business tour. They will move out in morning after breakfast and return only in evening in time for dinner.

Ruby: but amit..

Amit: listen ruby. even if they stayed at a hotel, I would invite them for dinner and breakfast at our place daily. So its really not much of a difference as they would be here for dinner either ways. The only difference if they would sleep here at night.

Ruby: and what about our privacy? You just brought me so many modern clothes. How will I wear them infront of your friends?

Amit: oh comeon ruby. our privacy is absolutely intact. Its not like they are sleeping in our rooms. And as for your modern clothes, these guys are from delhi. Girls hardly wear too many clothes out there. They are used to seeing women in modern clothes. Don’t worry about it. Besides they are my friends, not strangers. They know their limits and these two are very decent guys.

Ruby: I don’t know amit. You never listen to me. She storms out of the room and into the kitchen.

Amit freshens up and gets ready to go and pick up his friends from the airport.

Amit: ruby, I am going to the airport.

She does not answer.

He steps inside the kitchen and hugs hugs beautiful wife from behind.

Amit: darling, please understand. They are my very close friends. Its just a matter of a week sweetheart. And then we can have our lives back to us. Please cheer up honey. He kisses her cheeks.

She looks at him and smiles. She liked the way he cared for her. she had done wrong in cheating him with Chotu and raju and she displayed her body to sethji and that shopkeeper. A tear rolled down her eye when she thought about it.

Amit: oh my dear. Why are you crying? Ohh… I will cancel their program and ask them to stay at a hotel. I don’t want to hurt you ruby.

Ruby: no.. no… you please bring them home. I am not crying because of them. I am crying because you love me so much, care so much about me. I promise you I am not hurt or angry. Infact I promise you I will make your friends very happy and comfortable here. I wil cook something special for them every day. Please bring them home. Your friends are my friends.

Amit: aww… are you sure darling?

Ruby: yes darling. She kisses his cheeks.

Amit: ok then . I will bring them home. I love you so much, he gently caresses her boobs and kisses her cheeks and smooches her.

Few hours later amit comes back home with his friends.

Amit: come in guys

Raj: wow, nice house man.

Manoj: lovely indeed.

Amit: thanks guys. let me show you your room. You guys freshen up. I will ask ruby to serve lunch.

They all walk inside the room and place their luggage.

Raj: amit, you really should have let us stay at a hotel man. We will be unnecessarily troubling you and bhabhi

Manoj: yah

Amit: oh comeon chill guys. friends are no trouble at all. besides ruby also insisted on having you guys here.

Raj and manoj smile

Raj: where bhabhi ? lets meet her first, shall we manoj?

Manoj: yah. Take out the gift packet we brought for her.

Amit: Relax guys. you all freshen up first and then you can meet her. she’s anyway busy in kitchen. She promised to cook something special for you both.

Manoj: oh wow..

Raj: hmm.. shes a good cook? You are a lucky man amit. Our wives make us cook most of the times

And they all laugh and giggle.

Raj takes out a packet of gift and keeps it on the bed.

Both he and manoj freshen up as amit goes and checks on ruby.

Amit: they are here.

Ruby: yah. I heard your voices. I thought of coming out and meeting them but you had taken them to their rooms. I didn’t feel comfortable going into their rooms so I stayed here in kitchen

Amit: ohh.. you could have come. It was ok. I was there too.. anyway, they are freshening up. Is lunch ready?

Ruby: yes lunch is ready. Let me know when to serve.

Amit: ok. Let me go and check on them. He kisses her cheeks and steps out of kitchen.

Ruby was wearing a saree and she looked beautiful.

Amit; are you guys ready? He calls out.

Manoj and raj step out of their rooms.

Manoj: yah buddy.

Raj: where’s bhabhi?

Amit: ruby.. ruby.. he calls her

Amit: what is it that you folks have brought her? what was the need for all this man. He notices the gift packet in their hand and says.

Raj: oh its nothing. Just a small gift from us. We are meeting her for the first time.

Manoj and raj’s eyes lit up as they see a beautiful woman walk out of the kitchen. She was so pretty. She was so fair. She had such lovely features. She looked like an actress. Perfect figure. Amit had married the most beautiful woman they had ever seen in their life.

Ruby looks at them and smiles.

Ruby: hello

Amit: ruby, this is manoj and this is raj

Raj: hello bhabhi

Manoj: hello bhabhi

They look at each other and smile.

Raj: umm.. bhabhi this is for you

Ruby: for me? Whats this? She looks at amit wondering if she should accept it or not.

(she loved gifts. Who doesn’t?)

Amit: oh these duffers have brought you a little something.

Manoj: bhabhi consider it a wedding gift from us. We could not attend your wedding and consider it as a token of apology for it and also our heartfelt welcome to our gang.

Ruby smiles and accepts it

Ruby: thank you .

Amit: ruby open it, lets see what have these dolts brought you? they never gifted me a cigarette even in college.

Raj: haha

Ruby: hehe. Shall i? she asks looking at raj and manoj before opening the packet.

They nod their heads

Manoj: sure bhabhi

She opens the wrapper and was pleasantly surprised to see a lovely designer gown from an expensive and famous brand of women wear.

Her eyes lit up.

Ruby: oh my.. wow… its lovelyyyyyyy…. Oh my god….

Amit: wow. He picks up his phone and goes to his room to order some champagne at the near by wine shop.

Raj: we are glad you like it bhabhi

Ruby: like? I love it raj bhaiya. Its so beautiful.

She looked at the price tag which had neither been erased nor removed from the gown. It read 75000/-. She looked at raj and manoj

They knew she had read the price on the tag and they signal her to be quiet and not tell amit.

Ruby: but bhaiya… its so expensive. Amit will scold me. No no, I cannot acceot this

Raj: oh bhabhi. Please don’t measure a gift’s worth with its price.

Manoj: yes bhabhi. We bought it specially for you. you are our best friend’s wife and we wanted to gift you something special. Cant we?

Ruby; but bhaiya amit will scold me..

Raj: bhabhi we have a solution for it and he grabs the tag and breaks it and folds it and keeps it in his pocket.

Raj: now he will never know its price. Please keep it bhabhi

Manoj: yes bhabhi. We would really like it if you accepted it.

She was scared of amit finding out but she was also too tempted to keep this expensive branded gown and so she nods her head and accepts it.

Raj: thank you bhabhi, he offers her hand to her for a handshake

She gladly shakes hand with him and then manoj and she thanks them for the lovely gift.

She neatly folds it and goes inside her room and keeps it in her almirah.

Amit: I have ordered some champagne for tonight.

Ruby: yah . ok.

Manoj, Raj and Amit have lunch prepared by Ruby.

The guys appreciate how delicious the food is. Ruby has always been a good cook, something amit loved and was proud of.

Manoj: I think we will put on weight in this trip. Bhabhi you are an amazing cook

Raj: agreed

Ruby: haha. Thank you guys.

Once lunch was over, they all sit in the balcony talking and chatting

Manoj: hey amit you remember sweety, the girl from our college?

Amit: Sweety… yes.. yes. Ofcourse I remember her. she was so hot

Raj: hehe.. she’s our colleague in our delhi branch.

Amit: oh wow…. Superb man.

Ruby: who’s this sweety?

Raj: arey bhabhi. She was the most sought after girl of our college. Absolute bomb

Manoj: true

Amit: yah ruby. she was the hottest. We guys were crazy after her and now these lucky chaps are getting to work with her.

Ruby: and you are jealous ?

Manoj: haha

Raj: hahaha. You must scold him bhabhi.

Amit: yaar ruby. I am telling you, she was really really hot. You guys have her latest pic? Show me

Manoj shows her pic to him. Her whatsapp dp..

His eyes widen.

Amit: wow. Just look at her. wowwww… she still looks so sexy yaar. So hot… you rascals are really lucky. He blows a kiss at her pic.

Ruby: ahem…

Manoj and raj laugh.

That’s when the door bell rings and ruby gets up to answer the door but amit stops her.

Amit: it must be the champagne that I ordered. Let me get it. You sit ruby.

She sits down and amit goes to answer the door leaving his friends with his wife.

Manoj: bhabhi I really don’t understand why amit is going so crazy about sheetal’s pic? He has you.

Raj: and you are way more gorgeous than this sheetal or any other woman.

Manoj: yup. Amit is an idiot.

Ruby feels shy but giggles with them; aww.. how seet of you both. But I am just an ordinary housewife and look at her. she points at her pic. She’s actually pretty good looking

Manoj: oh no bhabhi. You also don’t start off now. I am sure if you and she are together at some place, most men will stare at you and not her.

Raj: I agree. Infact bhabhi to be honest, I became jealous of amit the moment I saw you today. I thought, wow.. that rascal has married such a hot woman.

Manoj: me too. They both hi five

Ruby: Really? Hehehe. You too are only being polite as I am amit’s wife and also your hostess for the next few days. You men are staying and sleeping with me for the next few days that’s why you all are buttering me up.

Manoj: sleeping with you? ae you sure? He says naughtily and he and raj burst out laughing

Ruby: issh.. I mean sleeping and staying in my house… issh… you guys are so mean…. Cha…. She playfully hits manoj on his arm.

Manoj: ouch… hahaha

Raj: bhabhi not fair. You only hit manoj. You must hit me too

Ruby: what? You want to be hit by me.. hehehe

Manoj: hahaha

Raj: bhabhi whatever you give to one of us, you have to give to both of us. That way we both get fair and equal treatment.

Manoj: yes I agree with him. Why should I be hot alone?

Ruby: uff… you men, I will never understand you and she playfully hits raj too.

Amit comes back after having kept the champagne bottles at the table

Amit: ruby , shall we order dinner from outside or will you cook something?

Ruby: I will cook amit. Don’t order outside food. I don’t want your friends to fall sick. In fact I will cook something special tonight. I am sure you all will love it.

Manoj: waah bhabhi.

Raj: great.

Amit: so guys whats the schedule for tomorrow?

Manoj: we have to leave at 11 am tomorrow and we shoud be back by 5 pm at the most.

Raj: yah.

Amit: ok. I leave early at 9 am and I will be back by 7 pm. Maybe we can go out sometime then late in the evening.

Raj: yah

Amit: do you guys wanna shop or something?

Manoj: yah. I do have to buy a few things for my wife and I think raj too

Amit: then perhaps you guys can go shopping with ruby and I will join you guys wherever you are straight from the office. What do you say ruby?

Ruby: yah sure. Anyway amit hates shopping. I will take manoj and raj.

Manoj: fine with me

Raj: yah, no problem

Ruby then smiles and gets up to cook dinner.

The guys sit and talk. Ruby takes a short nap after cooking.

After few hours dinner is served and the guys retire to their room and amit and ruby also go to their room.

Its morning time and manoj and raj wake up at 8:30. Amit was already dressed to leave for office. Ruby was still in her nightwear ( a nighty that was full length and had half sleeves. Nothing revealing)

Amit: good morning guys

Ruby: good morning

Manoj: good morning amit . good morning bhabhi

Raj: good morning

Amit: guys its almost time for me to go. You guys must also freshen up and have breakfast. You don’t wanna be late for your work.

Manoj: yah right.

Raj: let me bathe first.

Ruby: bhaiya, I have kept towels in the bathroom and other toiletries are also kept. Please let me know if you need anything else

Raj; how wonderful. Thanks bhabhi. He goes inside the attached bathroom of the room he and manoj were staying in.

Manoj: bhabhi if the common bathroom is free, I will also take my bath first.

Ruby: yes bhaiya. I have kept the towel and other toiletries in common bathroom too.

Manoj: superb. You have married an angel amit.

Amit: hehe. Thanks . I know.

Ruby: hehe

Both manoj and raj go to take bath and amit leaves for office.

Ruby also decides to take bath meanwhile in her bathroom.

Manoj and raj finish their bath and wear their clothes and sit in the couch.

Ruby comes out freshly bathed and wearing a saree.

Manoj: wow you look lovely bhabhi. This color suits you well.

Ruby: thank you manoj. It was a gift from amit.

Raj: hmm.. amit has developed good taste.

Manoj: in women’s clothes or in women?

Raj: hehe. Both I guess. Hes brought such a nice saree for a even nicer and gorgeous woman.

Manoj: yah. I must say bhabhi, we never expected that donkey will find such a beautiful wife for himself.

Ruby: hehe. You guys are too much. I am not so beautiful also… she giggles

Manoj: no no bhabhi. Don’t say that. You are very very very beautiful.

Raj: infact I couldn’t sleep only last night, I was so jealous that amit was in bed with a woman like you and I was in bed with this manoj. He must be enjoying so much full night. Just thinking about it made my heart burn and I could not sleep. Amit is so lucky.

Ruby: issh. She feels shy

Manoj: uff raaaj.. he slaps his back. You say anything without even thinking. Bhabhi please don’t mind him. He is an absolute moron.

Raj: sorry bhabhi. I didn’t mean to…

Ruby: its ok bhaiya. No need to say sorry. You are amit’s friends. If you wont tease or joke then who will. (she did not want raj to be upset about what he just said so blatantly)

Raj: hehe. That’s true and very cool of you bhabhi.

Manoj: yes. So bhabhiii…

Ruby: yes?

Manoj: did our friend enjoy last night? He asks naughtily

She looks at him with shyness and wondering how to answer that.

Raj: bhabhi’s silence is saying that our friend did enjoy last night.

Ruby: no.. he.. I mean..

Manoj: bhabhi say naa… you yourself said we are friends and we have full right to joke and tease.

Ruby: uff baba.. what can I say. You ask your friend only. She brings breakfast and begins to serve. Her hairs were still wet. A very nice aroma was coming off her body. Manoj and raj, both could smell it as she moved closer to serve breakfast. Her wet hairs were exciting them too.

Raj: what will that idiot say? He will lie, he wont tell us the truth. And why should we ask him when we ask to our bhabhi only directly, who we know will not lie to us.

Manoj: yes. Correct. Bhabhi, say naa… did you two.. last night?
Ruby finishes serving the first serve and stands and looks at them both.

Ruby: no. your friend is an idiot. He went off to sleep. He did nothing. Absolutely nothing. There was frustration in her tone.

Raj: ohhh.. what an idiot

Manoj: seriously man. But don’t worry bhabhi, perhaps you will get your chnce tonight.

Ruby: hehe. Fingers crossed.

They all laugh.

Ruby: hows the food guys?

Manoj: awesome bhabhi. You are the best cook in the world.

Raj: I think bhabhi after this trip, I will never enjoy food anywhere else. Your cooking is that good.

Ruby: hehe. Thanks

She felt proud.

Manoj: acha bhabhi, did you try the gown we brought for you? does it fit well

Ruby: no bhaiya, I haven’t tried it yet. But its so lovely, I cannot wait to wear it. I will try it today.

Raj: I am sure you will look gorgeous in it. Infact bhabhi you try it on when we guys come back, so that we also get to see you in the gown and we can also see if it fits well or not.

Manoj: yah, great idea.

Ruby thinks for a moment and then agrees

Ruby: yah. Sure. She smiles and picks up the breakfast plates.

Her aroma excites them again.

It was 5:15 in the evening and her door bell rings.

She opens the door

Manoj: hi bhabhi

Raj: hi bhabhi

They both step in

Ruby: hi. How was your day?

Raj: good bhabhi. Todays work is done and now tomorrow 2nd segment.

Manoj: yah. How was your day bhabhi?

Ruby: bad. My maid didn’t turn up today. I had to do all the cleaning and washing, besides cooking

Raj: ohh

Manoj: oh my god. We are sorry bhabhi, we came and your maid didn’t turn up. You had to take up extra burden of cleaning our room and cooking for us and all.

Raj: sorry bhabhi

Ruby: arey arey… why are you all saying like that? You guys are no burden. You are friends. Comeon , don’t feel bad about me having to work or clean your rooms and all. wait, let me get cold sherbet for you both.

Manoj: thank you bhabhi, he and raj smile.

She goes to kitchen to make sherbet. Sherbet suddenly reminds her of Chotu and what she did with him. She felt both excited and sad thinking of Chotu. she makes sherbet, and before stepping out, she makes sure her pallu is on its proper place so that she doesn’t end up showing anything to the guys when she serves them sherbet, incase she has to bend to do it.

The guys take sherbet glass from the tray by stretching their arms a bit. She thankfully did not have to bend and anway her pallu was properly pinned, she had nothing to worry.

The guys gulp it down instantly and keep the glass on the table.

Raj: wow. Just what I needed after a day’s work.

Manoj: yah. Thanks bhabhi

And then manoj pulls out a gift wrapped item form his bag.

Manoj: bhabhi this is for you, from me and raj

Ruby: for me? What is it bhaiya?

Raj: you open and see bhabhi

Ruby: but… bhaiya whats the need for it. You already brought me a gown worth 75000/- (she says with wide eyes) and now this

Manoj: oh comeon bhabhi. Don’t say like that. We cant and should not measure our relationship with money or expensive gifts. This is just our token of love for you and amit. Please accept it. He grabs her hand and places the item on her hand. This was the first time he caught her hand, she also did not seem to mind. She felt so soft. Her skin was so smooth.

Even raj puts his hand on her hand

Raj: yes take it na bhabhi. Both guys were holding her hand, one from top, another from below.

Ruby: ok, ok. I will accept it, but this is last gift for me. No more gifts after this.

Manoj: bhabhi that we will see. But first you open this and try it on.

Raj: yes. They both remove their hand from her hand.

Ruby: try it on? She wonders what it is and she opens the package and looks at a pretty waist chain.

Ruby: wow…. This is so beautiful. She takes the chain in her hand, keeps the box on the table

Manoj: like it bhabhi?

Ruby: I just love it. I always wanted a waist chain but amit never brought it for me.

She looks at the price tag, it was worth 90,000/-. Her eyes widen again and she almost drops the chain.

Ruby: oh my god… 90 thousand? Bhaiya please take it back. Amit will scold me

Manoj: uff .. bhabhi again you started.

Raj: bhabhi, as we said money cannot and should not measure our relation.

Ruby: but.. bhaiya this is too much… amit will really get angry.

Raj: bhabhi then don’t tell him. You like it naa.. you keep it. Don’t tell him

Manoj: yes, you don’t have to tell him everything, do you?

Ruby: but..

Raj: no ifs and buts bhabhi. If you consider us your friend, you have to keep it. He stands up and says

Manoj: yes, you have to keep it. Amit wont come to know. He too stands up

Ruby: amit wont come to know? She asks softly, looking at the glitter of the chain

Manoj: no bhabhi he wont. He does not need to know everything that happens between raj you and me, right raj?

Raj looks at manoj and manoj looks at raj.

Raj: sure. We can have secrets, right bhabhi?

They all look at each other.

Ruby nods: ok. (she was to keep secrets from her husband. she had to hide the chain from her husband that his friends gifted to her. these guys also indirectly mention they keeping more secrets from amit. It was like they were part of her gang and not friends of amit anymore. But she found nothing wrong or sinister about it. She was just excited about the chain and about having two friends, with whom she would keep secrets. She agreed) I will keep it, but amit should not know about it.

Manoj: he wont ever. We promise

Raj: promise. He wont find out anything.

Ruby smiles and the three of them join hands as if making a bond, a secret pact.

Manoj: bhabhi, try it on for us naa

Raj: ya, show us how it looks on you

Ruby: now?

Raj: yah, now. amit is also not here.

Manoj: yah, lets do it before amit comes. Bhabhi hurry naa.. he says excitedly

Ruby: ok ok. Let me try it on. She puts the chain around her waist and hooks it. She adjusts the chain and places it well on her waist.

Ruby: how does it look guys? she asks excitedly

Raj: bhabhi how do we know? The entire chain is covered by your saree. We cannot see anything

Manoj: bhabhi, if you don’t mind.. can you push your saree pallu a bit so that we can see the chain propely.

Ruby: umm…. Pallu? Aside? She looks down and sees that the guys were right. The chain was indeed covered by her saree. But how could she move her pallu and expose her navel and belly and waist area.

Raj: only if you don’t mind bhabhi, then …

Ruby was still thinking. These guys had brought her the chain and they were now so close to her. so close that she was jointly keeping secrets with them. But how could she slide her pallu?

Manoj: bhabhi, what are you thinking. Bhabhi if you are not comfortable or if you don’t trust us, then bhabhi don’t do it. We are just happy that you like our gift.

Ruby: no no bhaiya. I trust you both. Its not that. Its just that, (she speaks softly ) I will have to unhook my pin here and remove my pallu completely and then only you will be able to see the chain completely.

The guys had originally planned that she would shift her saree sideways so that they could see her waist, belly and navel region on pretext of seeing the chain. But she was too naïve. She thought she would have to remove the pallu completely. They had to cash in on her naïve thought.

Raj: bhabhi, you just have to slide… before he could complete manoj stops him

Manoj: raj, bhabhi is right. She will have to remove her pallu to show us the waist chain . how can she do it infront of us? We just met her yesterday. She doesn’t trust us. Shes not comfortable with us.

He looks at ruby. ruby was now feeling guilty. She felt she had hurt these two gentlemen who think and care so much about her.

Ruby: bhaiya, its not that. I am comfortable with you both. I trust you both. I am ready to remove my pallu infront of you all. I know you both will not see me with dirty eyes, but amit…

Manoj: amit? What about amit bhabhi? He wont know anything. Amit wont know anything.

Raj: yes bhabhi. Amit wont know anything. It will be our secret.

Ruby: promise?

Raj: god promise and he catches his throat.

Manoj repeats what raj did.

Ruby giggles seeing them do this.

Ruby: hehe. Ok then, I will remove my pallu.

Manoj: superb. Brilliant. That’s like our friend and partner in crime

Raj: yayy… that’s like our super cool bhabhi and partner in crime

Ruby: partner in crime? Hehe. Is this a Hollywood movie? Hehehe. I like it, partners in crime.

All three laugh.

As they laugh, she raises her hand and unhooks the pin on her pallu. She was now relaxed and in her comfort zone. For her it was playtime with friends and not a woman removing her pallu in front of two men with oogling eyes and excited heart.

She keeps the pin aside and adjusts her hair.

Raj and manoj wait patiently.

She then casually slides her pallu, her blouse is completely exposed. She wraps her pallu and pulls it away from her body. She was now standing only in blouse and saree tied at her lower end. Her one hand held her pallu from falling on the floor.

She lowers her head to admire her new waist chain.

The guys were stuck at her blouse.

Ruby: guys, this looks so beautiful naa… wow…. This is awesome.

Raj: y.. yes.. yes.. very beautiful

Manoj: yes.. very pretty indeed.

She looks at them and to her surprise she catches their eyes on her blouse.

She immediately lifts her hands to cover her blouse. The pallu drops on the floor. She covers her blouse with her arms.

That jolts the guys and they look into her eyes.

Ruby: guysssss… what are you… chi…. guys look down at my waistchain, not here…. She points with her eyes… uff… all men are same

Raj: oops.. sorry .. sorry bhabhi… I .. I was just…

Manoj: sorry bhabhi.. sorry… I don’t know how an why…

Ruby giggles seeing them nervos: hehehe… men will be men… they cannot change.. hehe… always naughty.. now look down at my chain and not at my blouse or else I will tell amit, she threatens them jokingly.

The guys relax seeing her joking and not really angry. She was calm.

Manoj: hehe… bhabhi not our fault. Beauty will always attract eyes.

Raj: hehehe. And bhabhi what will you tell amit? Don’t bring amit in between. We must not break our “ amit will not know” pact ever.

Ruby: hehehehe.. amit will not know pact.. hahaha.. nice

They all laugh about it.

Manoj: ok raj, now let us see the chain. We can stare at her blouse later. He winks and says

Raj: sure

Ruby: guysss…. No staring at my blouse, I am telling you. you are supposed to see only my waist chain and nothing else.

She sees the men had lowered their eyes and were now starring at the chain. Her waist. Her navel. Her belly.

Raj: it looks good. superb

Manoj: yah, perfect. Bhabhi looks like a queen. He says looking at her face and smiling

Raj: yah. So elegant and pretty.

Ruby: hehe. Thank you guys. now let me take it off or else you guys wont stop starring at me ha… so naughty you both are.

Manoj: us? No . we are not naughty

Raj: not us. We are simple guys.

Ruby: ya ya.. I can see how simple you both are by the eay you all are starring at my belly now.

They both smile and remain quiet.

And she then realizes that if she removes her hand from her blouse area, these men will again stare at her blouse, so she asks them to remove her chain

Ruby: guys, I now know how naughty you both are. If I remove my hand to unhook my waist chain, you both will again stare at my blouse, so I will keep my hand here only and keep my izzat safe from you both. One of you remove my chain.

Manoj: sure, I will do it

Raj: no, I will do it

Ruby: uff… you both do it together.

Raj: ok. Not bad

Manoj: sure, why not

And they both move near her and that’s ruby relized her mistake when she felt hand of both men on her belly. Her naked belly.

She could do nothing now. she had to act cool and like she trusted them.

Both men move their fingers on her belly on pretext of finding the hook. Their hands even go behind.

Ruby: guys.. what are you doing.. hehe.. she felt tickled by the way the men softly rubbed their fingers on her body… heheheh

Raj: uff.. stand still bhabhi, let me find the hook

Manoj: bhabhi if you move so much, how will we find the hook.

Ruby: huh. You guys are just rubbing your fingers on my body on pretext of finding the hook… do you think I don’t understand you men? Huh… she says but not angrily.

Manoj: hehe bhabhi trust us. We are not seeing this as an excuse to touch your body. We are genuinely trying to find the hook.

Raj: yah, as if we need an excuse to touch your body. We can touch it even without an excuse, right manoj?

Manoj: right raj

Ruby: ohh.. is it.. you can touch my body without any excuse or reason.. huh… what am I your Barbie doll or what? I am a married woman. I forbid you guys from touching my pious and holy body. If you touch me again, your hands will burn.

Manoj: hahahaha..

Raj: hahahaha

And finally they unhook her chain and pull it off her body.

Raj: we don’t want to burn

Manoj: thank god, we found the hook or else we were about to be burnt. Our hands are already so hot… uffff

Raj: yes, she's a very hot woman , who was about to burn our hands.

Ruby: hahahaha….

They all laugh and giggle.

Ruby: now guys turn around, I have to wear my pallu again.

Raj: bhabhi then wear naa, why should we turn around?

Ruby: because I don’t want you two wolves to be starring at my blouse again.

Manoj: bhabhi, now don’t be a child. We have already seen it, now why hide?

Raj: yah, its not like we will be seeing anything new

Ruby: arey but guys.. I am a woman, I feel shy

Raj: oh comeon bhabhi, you need to be shy in company of friends.

Manoj: yah, besides we promise.. amit will not know

Raj: yah, promise .. amit will not know

They play the “amit will not know” card again.

Ruby: uff…. Again “amit will not know” she mimicks them…. Hehehehe… you guys are so funny.

Raj: bhabhi for the sake of honor of our secret pact, don’t ask us to turn around. Allow us to see you once more.

Manoj: yes bhabhi, just once more. We really liked what we saw. You are very beautiful and hot, even hotter than sheetal.

Ruby: oh.. hotter than sheetal also?

Raj: bhabhi hotter and sexier than any woman in the world

Manoj: yes

Ruby: uff… you guys can butter so well. (she likes it when a hot woman like sheetal is downgraded in comparison to her. she also likes the compliments and attention these men give her. she agrees) no need to butter me. I am your friend, not some actress. And she removes her arms and slowly grabs her pallu and pulls it up, ties it around and pins up.

The guys didn’t take their eyes off her chest full time.

Ruby: happy now?

Raj: yup deary. Very happy

Manoj: me too. Thank you sweetheart.

Ruby: deary? Sweetheart? Just because I dropped my pallu in front of ou guys ha…. Now no bhabhi or ruby bhabhi ha…. I will tell amit…..She smiles and laughs with them.

Manoj: hehehe. Darling, we know you wont say anything to him

Raj: amit will not know.. hehehehe

Ruby keeps the chain hidden in her almirah. She was excited too. The thought of manoj and raj starring at her chest somehow excited her. she was thrilled at being so casual in front of men she had just met a day before. But she liked them, trusted them, she liked the way they bonded with her, laughed and joked with her. she was having fun. No harm in just having harmless flirty fun.

The guys freshened up to go shopping with ruby as was pre planned the other day. The gown trial was postponed to another day.

Manoj: bhabhi, thank you for helping us shop. Its so tough to buy gifts for ladies.

Raj: yah.

Ruby: hehe

Manoj: where is amit stuck? He should be here by now..

Ruby: wait, I will call him up and check.

RaJ: think of the devil and devil appears, there he is.

Amit waves at them and goes near them.

Amit: hi, shopping done?

Manoj: yes buddy.

Ruby: see your friends are so nice, they do shopping for their wives. You never shop for me

Amit: darling you know how much I hate shopping. Now I am very hungry. Lets grab something to eat quickly.

Raj: yah me too. Very hungry.

Ruby: I am not hungry right now.

Manoj: I too don’t feel like eating anything right now. you guys go ahead and munch onto something. Let me and bhabhi shop just a little more.

Amit: ok. Come raj lets go

Raj: yah sure. He looks suspiciously at manoj and they both smile

Amit and raj go to food court on the floor above.

Ruby: manoj, what else do you want to buy now? you already have bought 2 packets full of clothes and accessories for your wife.

Manoj: bhabhi, its not for my wife now. I want to buy something for you

Ruby: for me? No no. you have already bought me a gown and that waist chain. I don’t want anything else now.

Manoj: bhabhi, those gifts were jointly bought with raj. I want to gift you something personal.

Ruby: personal? What personal? Don’t get too naughty ha.. she jokes

Manoj: hehehe. Bhabhi I did not mean it that way. I mean I want to gift you something just from me and not jointly with raj. By the way, personal gift is not a bad idea. Tell me what personal item you want?

Ruby: chi… hehe.. naughty boy. She playfully slaps his arm.

Manoj: bhabhi say naa what you want? He grabs her arm gently and asks her.

Ruby: no manoj bhaiya. I don’t want anything. I have everything

Manoj: bhabhi, I know you have everything. I just want to gift you something. I really do, especially because…

Ruby: because…

Manoj: because you dropped your pallu for us today.. he teases her

Ruby: issh….chi… chi… chi… you are such a horrible man. You guys tricked me

Manoj: hehehe..

Ruby: chi you think you have to gift me something because I dropped my pallu in front of you guys.. chi… do you think I am some road side… that you will pay me by gifting me some item just because I removed my pallu.

Manoj: oh no no.. bhabhi you are getting it all wrong.. he again grabs her arm.. its just that you showed so much of trust in us, that you have won our heart. You have won my heart and I feel emotionally attached to you and that’s why I want to gift you something, so that you remember me always. I respect you bhabhi and I don’t think you are a road side….

Ruby: ok baba. Ok. Now, don’t get so senti…. umm… let me think.

Manoj: bhabhi think of anything… amit will not know… he says and smiles

Ruby: hehehehe.. again… hehehe

Manoj: hehe

Ruby looks around the mall.

Ruby: I don’t know what to buy. I am so confused yaar.

Manoj: bhabhi, let me give you a suggestion then.

Ruby: what?

Manoj: bhabhi let me buy a bra for you.

Ruby: bra? What are you saying? No no… how can i?

Manoj: bhabhi listen to me. Bra is an excellent choice. Its always close to a woman’s heart. Wear it on special occasions and remember me. Let me buy you an exclusive expensive branded bra.

When she hears the word exclusive branded and expensive, she starts to get interested.

Manoj: bhabhi its no big deal. Its just a bra and amit will not know.

Ruby: hehe. You and your amit will not know. Hehehehe

Manoj: come bhabhi, lets quickly go to the store before amit and raj come back. He grabs her hand and starts to walk

Ruby: arey but.. she stops protesting, holds his hand and walks inside the store

Manoj takes her to the bra section and picks out a bra for her, shows her. he then shows her the size on the tag and ruby was surprised that manoj had picked up the right size.

Ruby: how you know my size? Issh

Manoj: bhabhi, remember how you had removed your pallu and me and raj, we were caught starring at your blouse. I guessed your size then

Ruby: issh… you guys are really very very naughty. She payfully hits on his chest. Just one glance and you know my size.. my goddd

Manoj: hehe.. to be fair, it was more than a glance.

Ruby feel shy remembering they had watched for moments two times when she had removed her pallu.

Manoj: you like this bra? It’s material is so soft and nice and it feels so good. she sees manoj press and grope the bra as if it were on someone’s tits and not on his hands. It really feels so nice.

Ruby: arey manoj bhaiya… stop.. hehe.. what are you doing? Someone will see.

Manoj: what am I doing? I am just showing you a bra. He acts innocent.

Ruby: uff you men. You are groping the cups and all. its looking so vulgar. hehehe

Manoj: ohh… I .. i.. hehehe. Bhabhi for a moment I felt you are wearing it and i….

Ruby: what? give it to me.. she takes the bra from him… feels the fabric and all and she finalizes it.

Manoj: let me get it billed. Bhabhi don’t you want to try it first? See if it fits well on your beautiful and lovely boobs?

Ruby: issh.. bhaiya you just get it billed… I am feeling so shy…. I will wait outside. And she runs outside the store.

Manoj gets it billed and packed, he keeps the stuff inside his packet only. He steps out and sees ruby standing in opposite corner. He goes near her. raj and amit had returned by then

Amit: shopping done manoj?

Manoj: yes done. And now I am super hungry.

Ruby: me too

She avoids looking at manoj due to shyness.

Raj: bhabhi, let manoj and amit go and eat. I just need you for few minutes. I just remembered one important thing I need to buy. Its very important bhabhi.

Ruby: hmm. Ok. Sure. Amit you take manoj upstairs.

Amit: but I just ate..

Manoj: yaar I am really hungry. Come naa… he grabs amit and drags him upstairs.

Ruby: what do you want to buy raj?

Raj: bhabhi actually I want to buy something for you.

Ruby: for me?

Raj: bhabhi don’t say no. he explains how he felt attached to her and he too mentions how much he liked that she removed her pallu in front of him, she showed so much of trust.

He too wished to gift her something personal.

Raj: bhabhi, can I buy you a bra?

Ruby: uff… you also want to buy me a bra?

Raj: what do you mean me also?

She explains how manoj bought a bra for her.

Raj: hmm. Let me buy you a panty then.

Ruby: raj how can i? you guys don’t…

Raj: bhabhi. Chill. Don’t think so much. Besides amit will not know.

Ruby: ufffffff…. Hehehe.. you too started. You both are too much…

Raj: hehe. So shall we? He grabs her hand

Ruby looks at him shyly and nods: ok

He holds her hand and walks inside the store with her.

He takes her to the panty section and selects for her. he too picked out the right size.

She did not ask him how he knew her size as she thought it would be embarrassing.

Raj: bhabhi, do you want to check the size and fitting?

Ruby: no raj bhaiya. I think it will fit me fine. Please stop displaying it like this.. issh….

Raj: hehe. Ok. I hope it fits well on your lovely ass. He says naughtily

Ruby: what? Issh… bhaiya you also started.. chi

Raj: me also? Who else teased you like this bhabhi? Tell me his name. I will bash him

Ruby: manoj bhaiya. While buying me the bra, he was talking about…

Raj: about…

Ruby: about my lovely boobs… she says softly… chi.. you both are so naughty

Raj: oh… hehehe. Well bhabhi, to be fair to him, he was only being honest and besides we think we can be friends and talk freely. Amit will never know

Ruby: tch. Again.

Raj: hehe. Aren’t you our friend?

Ruby: yes bhaiya I am. But I am also a woman.. I feel shy. I have told you both before also but you don’t understand.

Raj:ok ok bhabhi. Relax. We wont tease you if you don’t like it. I will talk to manoj. Now please don’t be angry

Ruby: ok

Raj: let me get this packed. He walks to the billing counter and ruby walks outside the store

Raj too keeps it inside his shopping packet and they both go upstairs and join amit and manoj.

They have dinner in mall itself, go back home and being tired doze off to sleep. Ruby has sex with her husband amit. manoj and raj jerk off to sleep.

Next day amit leaves for work and manoj and raj bathe and dress up and sit on breakfast table

Manoj: good morning bhabhi

Raj: good morning

Ruby: good morning. She serves breakfast, doesn’t smile looking at them.

Manoj: bhabhi, are you angry with us?

Ruby: no. she looks at him and says.

Raj and manoj look at each other.

Raj: bhabhi, if you are angry then we wont have breakfast.

Ruby: uff. I am not angry I said na.

Raj: bhabhi we know you are annoyed because of yesterday. But bhabhi we just bought you simple gifts.

Manoj: we thought we were friends and we could buy you things and all.

Ruby stops working and looks at them: bhaiya its not about the gift. Its…

Raj: what bhabhi? Please tell us what annoyed you. we are friends , aren’t we?

Ruby: yes bhaiya we are friends. But you both don’t understand that I am a woman and I feel shy.

Manoj and raj remain quiet

Ruby: yesterday you both were openly talking and commenting about my… my…. Boobs and ass… she says softly

Raj and manoj look at each other

Manoj: bhabhi we were only joking. We are sorry if you did not like us talking about your lovely.. I mean about your boobs and ass. Bhabhi we did not have any wrong intentions. We were just appreciating your beauty

Raj: bhabhi we are truly sorry if we hurt you. we will even return the bra and panty we bought for you.

Manoj: yah we will return them today itself. But please don’t be angry

Ruby: no no. I am not angry . its just that I am afraid….

Manoj: afraid?

Raj: of whom? Of what?

Ruby: tch… what will you all think about me. I am such a shameless lady. I removed my pallu that day and allowed you both to see and yesterday I let you guys buy me bra and panty. Those are intimate women clothes. You must be thinking I am so cheap and loose. And a tear rolls down her eye.

Manoj and raj get up from table and walk near to her.

Manoj: bhabhi please don’t say that. We both respect you. we both think very good of you

Raj: yes bhabhi. Infact just yesterday I and manoj were talking about how lucky amit is to have gotten a wife like you. you are so cool and understanding and nice. Bhabhi we do not think you are cheap or loose. Please don’t cry.

Ruby: but bhaiya, you are my husband’s friends what will he think when he comes to know about yesterday and the waist chain?

Raj: bhabhi as we said. Amit will not know

Manoj: yes. Amit will not know.

Ruby: tch. Again….

She wipes her tears

Raj: bhabhi smile for us. We promise you nothing wrong will happen

Manoj: yes, and if you are so worried then we will return the bra and panty.

He goes to the room and brings out the bra and panty and displays it

Manoj: raj, lets return these both.

Ruby and raj look at the clothes in display by manoj.

Raj: sure. Do you have the receipts?

Manoj: no. I threw them away as I thought they would unnecessary raise questions

Raj: I threw mine slip too.

Ruby: uff you guys. you should have kept the bills. You are so careless

Raj: bhabhi we thought if amit or our wives saw the bill, what would we say for whom we bought the bra or the panty?

Manoj: yah. It was risky to keep them.

Raj: lets just throw these away.

Manoj: yah. Correct

Ruby: arey but these are so expensive. You cant just throw away these expensive branded clothes.

Raj: bhabhi now what other option do we have? I and manoj cannot wear it .

Manoj: hehehe. Bhabhi imagine raj wearing this bra and panty.. hahahah

Ruby: hahahaha. He would look so funny

Raj: why just me. Bhabhi imagine manoj wearing this bra and panty

Ruby: hahahahah.. oh god

The mood lightens a bit

All three laugh.

Manoj: but raj imagine bhabhi wearing this…. Wowwwwwww

Raj: oh man…. She would look damn hotttttttttttttt

Ruby: what? Uff.. again you guys started. … I am not wearing this

Raj: but bhabhi we can atleast imagine you wearing this

Manoj: you would look so hot in them… wowwww

Raj: bhabhi you must keep these

Manoj: yes . please don’t make us throw away these beautiful expensive stuff

Ruby thinks for a while and agrees as there was no point in throwing them away. Besides she had agreed to let these guys buy it for her. they were not so much at fault. She was also partly responsible.

Ruby: ok, I will keep them. But amit should not know

Manoj: amit will not know but you have to wear it some day this week.

Raj: agreed.

Ruby: umm. Ok. I will wear it. (she thinks she would just agree and close the chapter as the guys would never know which day she worn it or not even if she never wore it or wore it daily)

Manoj: now cant wait to see bhabhi in this

Raj: yes me too

Ruby: issh. Guys control yourselves. Even if I wear them, you will never get to see me in them. So dont raise your hopes

Manoj: bhabhi, we may never get to see you wearing these.. but atleast we will know you are wearing it.

Raj: yes

Ruby: how?

Manoj: you will tell us

Ruby: what?

Manoj: bhabhi we deserve to know. Don’t we? We brought these gifts with so much love. Atleast let us know when you use it.

Ruby: no no. how can i?

Raj: oh comeon bhabhi. Now don’t be a spoil sport. You just have to let us know and we will be happy

Ruby: uff.. ok ok I will tell (She agrees as she thinks the guys would never know if she was lying about wearing it or not)
Manoj: yayy… now are we friends again?

Ruby: yes we are. Now have breakfast quickly. You both are getting late for work. She smiles and says

Raj: sure bhabhi. But first we have to be sure you are no more angry

Ruby: I am not raj bhaiya. I am not angry

Manoj: so can we now talk about your lovely boobs

Raj: and your beautiful ass?

Ruby: guyssss…. Again you started…. Hehehehe.. you both are very naughty. (she couldn’t resist the charm of manoj and raj. They were having innocent flirting with her and men will be men. Always commenting and oogling on pretty women. And she was pretty. She was beautiful. She was hot and sexy. She knew it)

Manoj: bhabhiiii… now don’t say you are nagry because we think your boobs are lovely. (he tries to test the water again)

Raj: and a beautiful ass (manoj and raj look at each other and then at ruby)

Ruby: hehehe. Now why will I be angry on someone praising me so much. I am a beautiful woman, I know it. She runs her hand from her head to her wasit, displaying her beautiful body.

Raj: hehe. Bhabhi you are not only beautiful, but you are the sexiest woman on planet earth.

Ruby: oh really? She goes near and catches his ear and pulls it gently.

Raj: ouch

Manoj: hahahaha. Bhabhi you must pull his ear harder. This rascal deserves it.

Ruby: bhaiya even you are no less. She goes to him and pulls his ear now. you keep calling my boobs lovely. You are equally besharam..

Manoj: ouch

Ruby: now both have your breakfast quickly or I will throw these away. She picks up the bra and panty and waves it.

Raj and manoj quickly sit down and begin to chew their breakfast. They both knew the ice was now broken.

Raj: bhabhi today evening we will be late. We will be back by 9 pm. I hope that’s fine?

Ruby: yes sure bhaiya. Its your house. Come and go at what ever time you want. I will cook dinner for you all, we can have in terrace today.

Manoj: great. Bhabhi I hope we will get to see you without pallu again tonight. We miss seeing your lovely boobs.

Ruby: issh… I wont show you guys anything now. she adjusts her saree and covers up everything. I have understood, I am surrounded by naughty men who just want to oogle at my beautiful body. I wont show anything

Manoj: bhabhi don’t be so harsh. We both are worshipper of your body. You should not deny us a glimpse.

Raj: yes bhabhi. And amit will not know. He winks and says

Ruby: hehe. But how will you all see when hes there

Raj: bhabhi that you leave it to us. If you are willing to show us then we will find a way to see

Ruby: huh. Easier said than done. Your friend will kill you if he finds out you are starring at his wife’s “lovely boobs”.. hehehe

Manoj: bhabhi if you promise you wont back away, then we will find a way to see your lovely cleavage also tonight.

Ruby: huh. You both keep dreaming and imagining. But I promise you if you both find a way then I will happily show you both my “lovely cleavage” today and amit will not know. She plays along thinking the guys were just bluffing and fooling around with her. secretly the thought of exposing her cleavage to amit’s friends was exciting her.

Manoj: bhabhi lets up the stake a bit. If we find a way, not only will you show us your cleavage today, but you will also lift your saree and show us your lovely legs

Raj: and thighs

Manoj: yah thigh too

Ruby: all in amit’s presence?

Manoj: yes. In his presence

Raj: deal?

Ruby: deal. Promise. Today your friend, your bhabhi ruby will become loose and cheap and show her cleavage and thighs to you both, but if you both loose you both will wear the bra and panty one by one and dance for me wearing only those 2 clothes.

Raj: done

Manoj: done

They both leave for work and ruby completes her other chores and amit comes back at 7 pm. They both watch tv and make arrangements at terrace.
Its 9 pm and manoj and raj come.

They look at ruby and smile and she smiles back, she was wearing a lovely saree. There was a hint of shyness in her smile and face.

They all move upstairs after they freshen up.

They sit on terrace and munch on snacks and drinks.

Ruby serves dinner and when its done manoj engages amit in some business discussion.

Raj: bhabhi these two are so boring, discussing business matters in terrace on such a romantic night.

Manoj: comeon raj, you know its important. Besides our wives are not here. Who would we romance with?

Raj: but that does not mean we stop amit and ruby bhabhi from romancing.

Ruby: huh. He and romance?

Amit: chill guys. romance has a time and place. And if you are feeling so romantic, why don’t you call up bhabhi and talk to her on phone.

Raj: arey no yaar. She is an early sleeper. She must be already asleep by now.

Amit: then sit quietly and let me and manoj talk

Raj: or you both talk and I will romace here with my lovely ruby bhabhi.

Amit: you do whatever you want to. Just don’t disturb us.

Raj: come ruby bhabhi. Let me show you the stars and the moon. He gets up from his chair

Ruby: no bhaiya. I am not fond of them. You go and enjoy. (she was trying to escape so that she wins the bet. She wanted to give them no chance to win.)

Raj: bhabhi come naa. Please….

Manoj: uff.. bhabhi this idiot wont let us talk. Please go with him so that I and amit have some peace.

Amit: yes. This raj is so stubborn.

Ruby: ok ok. Stop shouting both of you.

She reluctantly gets up and walks with raj to a corner of the terrace. A telescope was already in place. Amit’s back was towards raj and ruby and manoj was seated opposite to amit.

Raj: bhabhi get ready to show us now

Ruby: what, are you mad? Amit is here.

Raj: yes, but he is not facing us.

Ruby: what if he turns around suddenly? No no I cannot risk it

Raj: bhabhi you made us a promise, that if we found a way you would expose to us.

Ruby: yes but this is not a way. This is huge risk. No no. I cannot do it. Deal is off.

Raj: bhabhi he wont turn around

Ruby: how can you be so sure?

Raj: because manoj is showing him sexy pics of sheetal on his mobile. One by one.. and very slowly.

Ruby: what? That’s why he insisted on me coming with you. dog.
They both look towards manoj and amit and se their heads bowed down and looking at the mobile kept on the table. Manoj looks at them and smiles.

Ruby: this amit.. he is such a rascal. Always likes to look at other women’s pics and videos. Huh

Raj: bhabhi, you are wasting time now.

Ruby: raj, what do you want me to do? Raj lets cancel the deal. Don’t make me do this. Raj, I am a woman. I feel shy

Raj: uff bhabhi, not again now.

Ruby: but bhaiya.. my izzat..

Raj: your izzat is safe and secure. Besides its all just for fun. We won a bet and you lost. And remember one thing bhabhi, both me and manoj we love you. we respect you, we admire you. and we are worshippers of your body. We just want to see it properly and lovingy.

Ruby: bhaiya I am feeling very shy and nervous.

Her body was shivering

Raj: bhabhi I will make things easier for you. I will go back and sit with manoj. You stand here, lift your saree and shows us your thighs and then remove your pallu and bend and shows u your cleavage. Me and manoj, we both will make sure amit does not turn around and I assure you he wont.

Ruby: hmm… but what if he turns? (she was not objecting to lifting her saree or bending and showing cleavage. She was just worried about amit now)

Raj: he wont. And if he does, both me and manoj will take the entire blame. We will make up a story about how we blackmailed you. if he hits us, beats us, we will tolerate everything but we wont let it affect your married life.

Ruby takes a deep breath and looks at manoj, he was smiling and encouraging with his facial expressions.

She looks at raj, he assures her again

Raj: amit will not know. He slowly walks towards manoj and amit and sits besides manoj.

Ruby stands frozen. She looks at amit seemingly engrossed in watching sexy pics of sheetal. There he was looking at half naked pics of another woman, and here his own wife was about to show her half naked body to his friends. What an idiot amit was.

She gathers her courage and slowly lifts her saree, exposing her ankles and her legs and then her knees. She looked towards manoj and raj and they both were starring at her legs. They signal her to lift further up.

She obeys and lifts her saree further up and exposes her thighs to them. She stood in that position for about a minute, let the guys take good look at her legs. She felt excited too. She was now smiling looking at the happy faces of manoj and raj.

Their eyes were wide open.

She then dropped her saree and covered her legs. It was now time to drop the pallu and her pride when she purposefully bent and displayed her cleavage.

She unhooked her pin and slided down her pallu. Her heart beat increased. She was breathing heavily. The excitement of exposing to manoj and raj and the thrill of doing it in presence of amit and the fear of being caught was exciting her.

The guys waited impatiently as they saw her slide her pallu once again for them. Her lovely boobs covered in blouse came in view and their eyes popped out of their socket as they watched her do the unthinkable. Their heart beat increased and their breathing became heavy as they watched her unhook her top most blouse button and then the 2nd button and then she smiled looking at them as she bent like a slave in front of the master. She bent and exposed her cleavage, her deep cleavage, half her boobs hung out of her blouse as she bent for the hungry eyes.
[+] 4 users Like Kritika0's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife) - by Kritika0 - 13-03-2021, 10:52 PM