Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied)
[b]Contd...[/b]

As the three of them silently eat food the most distractive thing was the raising prodigious cock of Beni it was truly bizarre two juicy absolutely sexy naked ladies one a very fair one and another one typical Indian neither fair neither dark  but weather beaten still shiny skin with a old uncle almost a ugly man with big tummy but nothing else was important as his cock held the centre stage it was thick and a gross one

Sush: Pari can you believe this oldman is ready for another round he has better stamina than my husband

Pari: O madam what can I tell you my husband cock hardly ever gets up

Sush: Well eat fast we have will take care of our big cock Beni dada

Beni was speechless and could not believe what was happening one think his life changed for better he had two hot female to fuck around and my god Sushma memsab had changed his whole life

After finishing the lunch Sush took Pari to the bed and started kissing her chicken smelling mouth as she then descended to her big pendulous breast real loving that , Pari just could not believe what was happening as she just enjoyed this beautiful lady having fun with her

Sush then “ Beni what are you yakking at clean Pari’s love hole”  as a obedient Beni fell on his knees attacking Pari’s hairy pussy he would have preferred super clean bald pussy of memsaab’s but pussy is a pussy and Pari had totally leaky pussy as he enjoyed giving particular attention to needle like clit

Sush then stopped looked at Pari “now it’s your chance to enjoy” actually she wanted to feel Beni’s big cock in her mouth she was in savage mood wanting him to fuck her mouth right royally.

Confused Pari looked at her – Beni come to the bed and pari can go your knees beside the bed she was all authority Pari got down as Sush positioned herself so her bald pussy well lubricated pussy was front of Pari’s face

Sush: Pari for everything there is a first time just shut your eyes and enjoy the present just in front of you –Beni on your fours I want your cock in my mouth

Beni moved in doggie position his flopping belly touching her head as his ugly thick black cock head entered her mouth Sush then felt the reluctant Pari’s mouth licking her pussy area it was so soft and sweet different from any male as Sush hand’s gently caressed her head encouraging her and in the process she was giving solid suck to the stationary Beni

Pari slowly but surely got hold of the reddened engorged slightly thick clit of Sush as she started to suck with her almost gentle mouth as Sush took the cock out of her mouth and said “ Beni dada now just think my mouth is my pussy I want you to fuck me like how you fucked Pari-go for it”

Beni could not believe what he heard as a shocked Pari looked up at the scene above her

Sush said one minute Pari you just keep doing what you are doing as tapped at Beni’s hips to start as now she had her hands on his butts as Pari bent forward to her pussy then Sush with her legs she had her locked her head to assault her pussy

Beni slowly started his assault as he took his full cock out and then buried into her hot wondrous mouth it was unbelievable that Sush memsaab held him down with her hands for few seconds every time his cock was full inside her mouth almost in her throat it was pure ectasy and joy for the sex starved Beni –What he did not know was Sush was getting ready and comfortable for his thick member by holding him down on her throat 

Pari had the clit in her mouth as proceeded to suck the clit as it was almost like miniature cock as put lot of saliva she was really in unchartered waters

Sush was in delirium the big cock crowding her mouth and stretching her throat was unbelievable and my god Pari had the sweetest mouth it was awesome after all that she had seen earlier sush knew she will be quickly onto her climax

Big Beni was loving the mouth as slowly but surely he started to fuck her mouth as he suddenly felt Memsaab clamp on to him as felt the rippling climax of Sushma madam it was almost full 30 seconds as Pari  brought Sush to a shattering climax Beni just waited his cock almost in her mouth then he felt sudden slacking and release of tension in Memsaab’s body and then she tapped his leg signaling to go for it

Beni now getting full licence started fucking the mouth with real purpose as he felt her tight throat on every stroke this was simply awesome then he felt hand try to lift him as he looked down Sush said when you are starting fizz lift your cock don’t press it down – Ok Beni as she then retook cock in her mouth and tapped him as again started building his pace

Pari watching the awesome scene in front of her slowly got into the bed and started mauling Sush’s real firm breast as she sucked the nipples lovingly

Sush felt overwhelmed as her hands reached Pari's head and pointing her to Beni’s massive balls quick on the uptake Pari quickly switched her attention to those black balls licking & sucking as Beni was absolutely hammering Madam

The moment Beni felt the mouth on his balls he was in point of no return as shouted

“ O memsaab E lalo UP’ ka pecial prashad O my god”

as he lifted his cock up almost outside as he felt memsaab’s mouth holding  the cock head in her mouth and as she started to suck him Beni  just absolutely blasted into her mouth as she swallowed as fast she could still some were spilling on both sides of her lips

Well when the going gets tough get going in Pari’s case it was true her inner slutiness came to the fore as if like a magnet drawn to a iron her mouth started licking the thick cum leaking of Sush mouth and also her tongue circling Beni prodigious cock as both Sush and Beni felt absolute hot and tender mouth as slowly Beni almost was in droplets as Sush then pushed him down as his slowly swiveling cock took refuge in the liquidy cum filled mouth of Memsaab

Pari then felt almost the balls pressing and weight pressing on her as she slowly wriggled out and then just hugged Sush as she lay beside in a embrace as three of them savored the momentous oral session Beni then did something cheeky as he took his cock out from Sush with a real “ Plucky” sound moving it back towards Pari 

Quick to see what was happening  Pari saw the absolute almost cum coated black cock looking for her she just turned fully over beside Sush on her back and opened her mouth wide as Beni simply parked his totally spent cock inside his dear friend’s wife’s mouth as he recovered –It was total bliss for all three of them

Contd..
[+] 5 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied) - by mouthinvader - 13-03-2021, 11:37 AM