Fantasy ACTRESS FANTASY SEX STORIES
COWARD HOUSEWIFE STARRING KEERTHY SURESH - 2

This story is about Keerthy Suresh, age 24, fit body, slender legs, especially curved thighs especially thicker than normal. Firm and straight boobs as especially noticed by everyone, fair skin, height 5 feet 5 inch.The biggest fact of Keerthy's life is that she is a coward. she doesn't have the guts to resist anything. Not even girls, males are out of the question.
[Image: Miss-India-Keerthy-Suresh-HD-Images.jpg]
Puru pressed Keerthy's left butt roughly and said, “So soft, very nice.” She was about to cry by then when the school bell rang. She thanked her stars. He pulled his hand out and left me immediately. She dropped her bra and started to button her blouse immediately. She adjusted her saree properly.
He said, “The school bell ruined our enjoyment. Anyways we’ll continue tomorrow from where we left today.” Saying that he moved to the back side of the school. Keerthy went towards the front of the school. She picked Komal and headed home. She remained shocked for the entire day, but couldn’t speak to anyone about it. She was feeling guilty that she enjoyed getting her boobs sucked by someone other than her husband
Next day she decided that she wouldn't give the chance to that guy to ever do anything with her. So Keerthy started to reach the place a little late now. She reached around 1:05 pm. Mostly school was over by then and was crowded everywhere. She saw Puru a few times standing in front of school looking frustrated and angrily towards her but said nothing.
In a few days, he stopped coming there and Keerthy felt super relieved. Whatever happened earlier but now, the problem was not on her head. But this was just blank overconfidence. A bigger problem was waiting due to a foolish mistake. This was a circumstantial error which happened one after the other and led her into serious trouble.
One day Keerthy got up late around 9 am as she was a little sick last night. She looked at the clock and panicked. She hurriedly came out and saw Komal was nowhere. She looked at Sujata and she said her husband had taken Komal with him. Keerthy assumed that he had dropped Komal to school.
Now Keerthy's husband was leaving for the office when he handed Keerthy a movie ticket. He said that his colleague had purchased it for today. But wasn’t able to manage to get a leave. So he asked Keerthy to enjoy the movie. At this time, Sujata was there, so she smiled and went away.
Keerthy said that she had to pick Komal from school at 1:00 pm and the show was at 1:30 pm. How I will manage to drop her home and then reach the theatre on time. Her husband said to go inside the school premises and request the principal to release her soon. If he refuses then she can call him and he’ll request the principal himself.
Keerthy nodded her head and he went to the office. Around 12 pm she started to get dressed, in a nice red colored salwar suit. She wore a matching bra and panty, along with a chemise inside. She applied a little more make-up than normal. She wore nice matching red bangles and high heels.
[Image: images-27.jpg]
Keerthy took the Activa and moved to the school around 12:30 pm. She reached school around 12:45 pm. She parked the Activa and moved to the school main gate. As soon as she reached the gate, she was shocked to see a lock on the main gate. She got confused. So she called Sujata and asked about Komal.
Sujatha said that Komal had gone to friend’s house. Her father had dropped her there. Keerthy foolishly told her that she thought she had gone to school and she came to pick her up. Sujata laughed loudly and she blushed. She told her that today was a holiday at Komal school.
Keerthy told Sujata that she was going to a movie and the show was from 1:30 pm. She’ll reach home after 4:30 pm. She said she already knew about the movie but yet she’ll inform the others. Sujatha asked with whom Keerthy was going to a movie. She said that she got only one ticket so will be going all alone.
Sujatha wished her and disconnected the call. Keerthy disconnected the call and turned around to go to her Activa. She immediately panicked seeing Puru just a few inches from her. He smiled and asked why she didn’t come the next day. She murmured that she didn’t get time.
[Image: images-24.jpg]
He smiled and said, “Anyways, you arrived today, let’s continue where we left that day.” Keerthy hurriedly said that she had to go somewhere. He smiled and said, “I heard what you were talking on the phone. By this, I came to the conclusion that you will be going to a movie in 45 minutes.”
“You will exit from the theatre around 4:30 pm. I also found out that you were going all alone. So no one will be looking after you till that time. So we have a solid 4 hours. Skip the movie, we’ll have fun. Now come on no more excuses.” He grabbed her palm and literally dragged her.
First to the side of the school building and then to the back of the school building. The school was itself in the isolated area. The back of the school was more isolated and was covered by thick shrubs from three sides. The fourth side was the high boundary wall of the school.
So Puru dragged Keerthy till the wall and made her stand near the wall, with her back facing the wall. He looked at her from top to bottom and said, “Wow! You’re dressed very nicely, looking sexier.” She just dropped her eyes and he kept on staring at her further. After a few minutes, he said, “Let’s not waste time.”
[Image: Keerthy-Suresh-in-saamy-2-still-5.jpg]
On his words, Keerthy panicked and he grabbed hold on the lower edge of her suit. She grabbed his hands immediately. He pulled his hands and pointed his finger toward her. He said, “Listen, Keerthy Never ever stop my hand again, else I’ll slap you immediately, hard slap, do you get me?”
Keerthy immediately nodded her head, as he had already raised his palm above his head. He looked at her angrily for some time and then smiled. He again placed his hands back where it was before and started to raise her suit upwards. Now she was in a state of real shock, not a word and not a single resistance.
He managed to raise Keerthy's suit to her chest and asked her to raise her hands up. She immediately raised her hands up, without even realizing what will happen next. So as soon as her hands were up, he managed to get her suit out of her head. He threw the suit to a grass bed nearby.
He looked at Keerthy and said, “Red dress and red Bra, then I think underwear must be red too, let me check.” Saying this he pulled the knots of her salwar. As soon as it was loose, and was about to fall down, she grabbed it from the front. A hard slap on her face was his immediate reaction.
The slap was really very hard. Keerthy immediately left her salwar which only went little down from her waist. He slapped her again and she thought this was for her salwar, which didn’t go down. So she immediately grabbed her salwar from both sides and pulled it down till her ankles.
Puru laughed for a few seconds and started to look Keerthy from top to bottom. He opened the bra clasp and pulled it out, making her topless in front of him. He then pulled her underwear down till her ankles. She very well knew what was going to happen after that.
No one can leave a girl without fucking when she was standing nude in front of him. And Puru’s intention was to fuck her. He opened the straps of her sandal and asked her to remove her sandals. As she did, he asked her to let the salwar and underwear go out of her feet.
He pulled them out and was placed on her suit, along with bra which was already there. Puru asked Keerthy to wear her sandals back. She wore her sandals and he left the strap undone. Now she was standing all naked in front of Puru, with few glass bangles in hand, few jewelry and high heels.
[Image: 223639585c24b11c0344b4a20890410cf91f4367.jpg]
Due to bending down Keerthy's open hairs came to the front and covered her breasts. He took her hairs in his hands and sent them back on her back. He placed his palm on her pussy and felt it. He asked, “Seems like you have shaved it today only. Where were you going, really to the movie or to get fucked by someone?”
Keerthy didn’t reply to anything on his lewd comment and he brought his attention back to her boobs. He grabbed both her boobs freely this time and squeezed them roughly. He pinched her nipples a few times and then took one nipple in his mouth. He wasn’t in a hurry so he was sucking nipple slowly. Slowly Keerthy started enjoying it and she became wet in no time
Meanwhile, he descended his hand below and reached her pussy. He found out that she was completely wet and smiled to himself knowing that she was also enjoying. He found the cut of her pussy and pushed his finger inside. He started to pull and push his finger in an interval of a few seconds. Though Keerthy was literally forced by him, still her pussy was completely wet and she couldn't stop herself from moaning.
He was forcing Keerthy but it was another fact that she was letting him do it. He sucked her nipples, licked her entire boobs, fingered her pussy and even her asshole a few times before moving up to kiss her full mouth. He kissed Keerthy full mouth and she also cooperated by kissing him back madly.
While kissing he grabbed Keerthy in his arms, keeping his hands on her butts and squeezing them nicely. Kissing her for 10 minutes, he got separated. He started to get rid of his clothes. Now she was surely going to get fucked and she was so turned on that she wanted to get fucked too. He became nude in no time and he was a disgusting looking guy.

[Image: images-1.jpg]
He pulled Keerthy's right palm and kept it on his dick. He ordered her, “Move your hand, you dirty prostitute.” She started to move her palm slowly on his dick, looking in his eyes, terrified. He hummed, “I told you earlier, it would feel very nice, your soft skin on my dick, do not stop, keep going.”
It was a disgusting feeling for Keerthy to handjob a guy, many years older than her but at the same time she was so turned on and lust can be seen in her eyes and she did as he was telling her to do so. After 5 minutes of the continuous hand job, he stopped her. Her hand was already paining, but he stopped her due to a different reason.
He said, “I was thinking how good it will feel if my dick goes in your mouth.” Keerthy looked in his eyes and nodded in negative. She knows that she has to say that she won’t do that at all. But he was already aware of her cowardly nature and she was so turned on. So he kept his both hands on her shoulders and pushed her down.
Within no time Keerthy was sitting on her knees and her face was just near his dick. She badly wanted to suck his dick but was trying to control herself. But when he forced his dick near her lips, the fear of getting slapped, forced her lips to spread up so that his dick easily got inside her mouth.
[Image: keerthy-suresh-nude-Blowjob-sex-with-big-Cock-xxx.jpg]
He was thicker and longer than her husband and smelled weird. But finding no way, Keerthy started to suck his dick. He was immersed in pleasure, his face was telling her about it. But he wasn’t satisfied with the depth his dick was going.
He grabbed Keerthy's hairs from behind, and pushed his dick further inside her mouth, slowly. He managed a few more inches but then it choked her throat. He started to moan loudly ahh bitch ahh suck it suck my cock ahhhh. She started to cough. He looked at her for a few seconds, and then said, “I think it’s enough for today, you can keep practicing and one day my whole dick will go inside.”
Keerthy thought to herself, “Today foolishly I fell in your trap, but it won’t happen always. You are dreaming that I will come to you daily. What a pathetic type of idiot you are.”Though she was thinking that she knows that her body was betraying her for pleasures. He pulled her up and made her stand, and re-started to play with her body. He was kissing her lips, neck, boobs, tummy, navel, shoulders, and spine.
He even sat down on his knees to kiss her butts, thighs, and pussy. He paused only after 10 minutes of assaulting on her body. He looked at his wristwatch and hummed. He started to push Keerthy backward. Now she was confused. He kept on pushing her until her shoulders and butts settled on the wall.
[Image: images-12.jpg]
He grabbed her both inner thighs and spread them away from each other. He placed his dick on the tip of her pussy. He was bare, not wearing any condom. So Keerthy panicked and managed to murmur, “Condom.”
He said, “See I don’t carry condom all the time. And there are several alternative means for a condom. Buy some pills for you. Don’t you know about those pills?”  Keerthy very well knew about those pills. But she was afraid of some sexually transmitted diseases, or any other kind of infections.
But Keerthy was very well aware that he won’t listen to her pleas and she wasn’t able to plead at all because she was completely wet and wanted a dick in her pussy very badly. Still, she said, “Please!” He said, “Listen, prostitute! Why don’t you carry a small bag with condoms in it, try the suggestion for next time? And now please don’t disturb me or else I’ll slap you very hard.”
Keerthy kept mum and he forced his dick inside her pussy in one shot. It reached inside, though it was thicker and longer than her husband, still it managed to go inside. He started to fuck her with slow speed as his dick was getting friction inside. He kissed on her lips and grabbed hold on her waist.
[Image: Keerthy-Fucking-Brutally1.jpg]
He said, “I think mine is bigger than your husband.” Keerthy was enjoying it and moaning loudly. He smiled again and continued, “Few days you’ll get used to my dick and a few weeks, you won’t feel your husband dick at all. You’ll come searching and requesting me that Puru please fuck me, not getting satisfied by my husband.”
He laughed after that, he grabbed her one boob and squeezed it roughly. She nearly wept and screamed a bit louder than normal but she enjoyed the rough fucking and started shouting ahhh fuck me fuckk me fuck me haardeerrrrrrr ahhhh ahhhh faster faster faster fuckkk fuckkk ahhhh ahhh ahhhh. He asked, “Don’t you think, I’m correct with my words.” She nodded her head and he started to increase his speed.
He increased his speed minute by minute. About 25 minutes later, grabbed her tightly in his embrace. Keerthy immediately understood he was about to shoot his sperms inside. She panicked again, “Not inside.” He didn’t reply, in fact, pushed his dick more inside and started to wash her pussy walls with his sperms.
When he was finished he pulled his dick out, kissed her full mouth and said, “What’s the problem in releasing inside, you’ll get pregnant? What’s bad in that? You’ll get pregnant by me and my kid will definitely be having a dick like me. At least his wife won’t seek another man for getting satisfied like your husband isn’t able to satisfy you now and you’re seeking me.”
Keerthy didnt say anything she was feeling guilty for getting fucked by someone other than her husband and also enjoying it.
[Image: Keerthi-Suresh-Cum-on-Pussy-and-Ass-Cum-...e-Fake.jpg]
All the stories in this thread are a work of fiction.
All stories and images are collected from INTERNET and are NOT MY OWN.
If anyone has any objection i will remove them.

[+] 2 users Like qwerthjkl's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ACTRESS FANTASY SEX STORIES - by qwerthjkl - 11-03-2021, 07:17 PM
RE: ACTRESS FANTASY SEX STORIES - by qwerthjkl - 11-03-2021, 07:30 PM
RE: ACTRESS FANTASY SEX STORIES - by qwerthjkl - 12-03-2021, 12:02 PM
RE: ACTRESS FANTASY SEX STORIES - by qwerthjkl - 12-03-2021, 02:33 PM
RE: ACTRESS FANTASY SEX STORIES - by RajuRajesh - 12-03-2021, 07:25 PM
RE: ACTRESS FANTASY SEX STORIES - by qwerthjkl - 13-03-2021, 12:53 PM
RE: ACTRESS FANTASY SEX STORIES - by Ranjith27 - 13-03-2021, 07:31 AM
RE: ACTRESS FANTASY SEX STORIES - by qwerthjkl - 13-03-2021, 12:53 PM
RE: ACTRESS FANTASY SEX STORIES - by Kalyan143 - 13-03-2021, 11:24 AM