Adultery Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn
Contd…
Menaka went downstairs  to be picked up by a brand new Honda city it was sex red colour shiny as she say along with Devan in the back seat and a excited Ayan sat in the front seat and there was a driver a sturdy old man

Devan: O Beti this is ., kakka he was a driver for me last 30 years he had settled in this city I asked whether he can be your driver he has agreed he his is our Ghar ka admi beti as Menaka nodded

Ayan beta no more school bus you will get picked up and drop by ., kakka

Ayan : Chachu can i also bring some friends

Devan : Arre Beta you are the boss you can bring any of your friends but  beta please ask mummy always ok  

As the car reached the school a very happy Ayan walked into the school

Devan: ., Kaka a meri beti ha – then holding Menaka by her shoulder he said he mera maal so don’t even think of seeing her with any intentions

Menaka was shocked by those words feeling little hurt

Devan: Beti you would be surprised and hurt why I did I tell like because  this guy is a big chapter he has five wife’s and last one he has married is own son’s wife she is only 22 years

., Kaka : Aree Bhai don’t make me such a bad guy with bahu rani I married my DIL as she was pregnant with son’s baby and my son died in a road accident I wanted to give proper life to that girl she was from a very poor family and if I had not taken care of her in my community she would have been octrised it would have been a big problem for her I had to take care of her so we mutually agreed and had a simple nikah

Devan : O Kakka  you are not telling how beautiful and shapely she is smiling big then added Beti don’t worry we are among friends I can speak so openly with ., kaka is because of that , Kaka Menaka mera waris hai she is with me bhai so please take care of her

Menaka: O my god I am with two old guys who are almost with their son’s wives one married to one and one in relationship –“great papa kya Jodi hai” –can we will talk something else

Devan: Kaka see why I like my bold bahu see way she told us to shut up ok bahu no more talk on this

The car reached their home as they got down Beti you proceed I have go and  complete some formalities with the car dealer  I will come back by 11 am - evening at what time he has to pick up Ayan

Menaka: 3.30pm Papa

As Menaka walked towards the lift she was stunned and happy with new relationship and she liked the straight talking Devan as walked into her apartment

Seconds later her intercom was ringing it was Harilal

Madam : You have forgotten me Madam

Menaka: Hari that was my uncle we will try and meet after he leaves but Hari matter thoda complicated hagaya I think you should be happy with what you got I will speak to you later

Hari: O Madam what happened?

Menaka: Hari I am getting call from my husband we will speak sometime later or I will call you ok Hari as she cut the phone

Menaka thought o my god what all tangles she has got into it would be better if I go to village for sometime then she skyped her Hubby PK –luckily he was online

Menaka: Hi Prakash what happened you look disturbed not well or what

Prakash: O Menaka yesterday I got stone drunk now I am suffering from a solid hangover after knowing what was happening to you all because of me – I just felt sick thinking of you and Devan Uncle

Menaka: Aree Prakash please think all is good for us don’t get disheartened whatever happens you will be my hubby Prakash we have been truthful through all that has happened sexually why feel so much dear

Prakash : Ok Menaka how was the night

Menaka: One word it was incredible you know Devan uncle made me cum three times O god PK he has Phd in sex it was awesome

Prakash : I am so happy for you Menaka

Menaka : O Prakash thanks to you I have had this unbelievable sexual awakening I am so happy our relationship will be strengthened  by all this

Prakash: Bloody beggar  I think he has fucked all his relatives finally also having his way with you my dear wife almost grimly

Menaka: O god Prakash you have taken this personally after I spoke with you and only on your  agreement we had ventured on this now don’t make me feel bad –You know he has presented me with Honda City with a driver to boot I just dropped Ayan in school so please try and understand

Prakash: Menaka sorry it was not my intention at all with the watchmen it was more of fun but you know since he was like father figure I spoke like that –But no longer we will talk about that whatever frustration I had I just told you –Honestly I am happy this time what  you did was for our family

Menaka: Thank you PK please take lots of water and some black coffee you look awful I will call again after Ayan comes back Ok take rest as she cut the connection

Menaka felt little pissed with PK as all this complex sexual situation was created by Prakash by pushing her boundaries now there were none as she felt little unhappy with the morning talks first in the car by Papa, then Hari and lastly by PK as though about calling Pushpi

As she was thinking she got message in whatsup from “ True Friend “ her sudo name for Pushpi

Menaka how was the first night my lovely doll

Menaka called her

Menaka: O pushpi good morning it was awesome sex never in my life I had this kind of satisfaction – but Pushpi you are the best , you know he made me cum three times my god we almost had sex for close to 2 hours

Pushpi: O Menaka you don’t have to compare or worry I just love you even if you speak to me only you are the first person who treats me like a equal

Menaka: O Pushpi I had a difficult morning after talking to my hubby you are like my sunshine you have made me happy

Pushpi: We are friends so I am asking does that fellow has a bigger tool than mine

Menaka: No dear you are in a different class but this guy really knows how to satisfy a lady for him all parts lady is built for fun –O Pushpi don’t worry I will teach you we are going to be friends for life

Pushpi: super excited and relieved Puspi -O Menaka you have made me so happy dear call me when ever you are free bye love as cit the connection feeling lot of emotion

Menaka felt very happy after her talk with Pushpi she knew poor shemale was very emotional lady not used to affection as she looked on time it was almost 10.30am and the door bell rang

Menaka opened the door it was Devan – who walked in closing the door O beti now we are alone my first policy at home is no clothes when we are alone Ok beti

I will freshen up and come beti as he walked to the guest room

Menaka thought O my god this guy is insatiable
Contd..

[+] 3 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who Watches the Watchmen Ch. 06 –Different Turn - by mouthinvader - 11-03-2021, 11:11 PM