Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
At this, Prem stood up, crossed his thick-as-tree-trunks muscular arms and smirked, saying, "Speak up, pussy boy. You think you'd act like a MAN?"
I again nodded my head and said out loud this time, "Yes." My voice was filled with dread even as I spoke. Prem strode across to near where I was standing, and stopped about 3 feet in front of me.
With amusement in his face and voice, Prem then said, "Alright, maybe you will react like a MAN. Let's test that out, with a little bit of role-play." I stared at him in fear. What did he mean? Prem continued, "Let's assume Kavita is married to me."
I nodded to indicate I understood what he said. Though I didn't know what he was driving at, I was afraid of whatever it might be. Prem continued, "Have you fucked my wife Kavita?" My face went white. I subconsciously started understanding what he might be driving at, and started trembling. I nodded weakly. Prem said with cold anger and authority in his voice, "Say it out loud, pussy boy."
With a trembling weak voice, in a barely audible whisper, I said, "Yes." Even as I finished saying those words, I knew what he was going to do. I had hung my head downwards in shame, afraid to answer his question. Now that I was saying it out loud, I feared what he might do, and started lifting my face up. I had barely finished saying "Yes.", when I felt the harsh sting of his palm on my cheek. Prem had slapped me with his right hand, with such force that my face turned towards the door to his room, instead of facing the door of the apartment. My face burnt with shame and humiliation as I turned to face him. He told me to answer his question again. Burning with shame, tears beginning to cloud my eyes, I said, "Yes." again, to be slapped hard again. He asked me to answer his question again 3 more times, and slapped me 3 more times. By the 3rd time, tears started rolling down my cheeks. I thought he would go on slapping me forever. Mercifully, he stopped after doing this 5 times.
I was beginning to feel relieved that this was 'over', when Prem said, "Now, let's switch roles. Kavita is your wife, just like things are now. Ask me the same question, pussy boy." Continuing to burn with shame, I barely lifted my face up to face Prem as I asked, "Have you fucked my wife Kavita?"
Prem crossed his thick muscular arms across his chest, and answered loud, looking at my eyes, "Yes, I've fucked your wife Kavita." He paused about 10 seconds, as though 'waiting' for me to react. Seeing this muscular bully crossing his arms in an intimidating manner, the only reaction I was able to muster was more tears rolling down my cheeks. My arms hung limp down my shoulders, I didn't even consider the possibility of slapping Prem.
Prem then repeated, "Yes, I've fucked your wife Kavita." He paused for about 10 seconds again, and repeated those words 3 more times, looking straight at me as I tried to avert my eyes. My knees trembled as I struggled again to stay upright. The tears kept rolling down my cheeks as I stared at him in shame. Was this a 'role-play' where he was just pretending he had fucked my wife Kavita to make a point, or was he telling me the truth, rubbing it in to humiliate me?
After he repeated his 'role-play' answer 5 times, Prem said, "You see the difference between a way a MAN reacts and the way a pussy boy reacts?" Tears continued to roll down my cheeks as I nodded. "Do you still think you would react like a MAN to finding out what you tried to find out yesterday?"
Glumly, trying to digest the humiliating truth, I shook my head this time, to indicate "No." Prem stood there for a couple of minutes smirking at me. During that time, I digested what had just happened during Prem's 'role-play'. He had shown that if Prem indeed fucked my wife Kavita, I would react like a 'pussy boy', and not lift a finger. Shamefully, I had already suspected that about myself. But scarily, he had also shown that he wouldn't think twice about hitting me physically, if he thought I 'invaded' his 'space/territory'. Five times, he had slapped me hard, and I could do nothing but sob in shame. What if he started slapping me around in front of Kavita? Even imagining that scenario caused me to feel fear like I had never experienced before. I had to try hard to prevent that from happening.
As I stood in silence reflecting on this, I became conscious again of Prem smirking standing a few feet from me. Out of fear, trepidation over what else he may have had in mind, I asked, "Anything else, Amir?" Before he could answer, however, the bell rang. Kavita was back! This ordeal would be over now, I thought. I looked at Prem hesitantly. He indicated to me to go ahead, open the door. I wiped the tears off my face with a towel, and opened the door.
Kavita was holding the two bags she had taken out. They were full with vegetables and other groceries. She was sweating, I assumed it must have been a crowded day at the markets, because the weather wasn't all that hot that day. I was sweating too, but that was because of the ordeal I had just been through. Kavita informed me that she brought what she could bring upstairs, and there were 2 more bags in the car. I told her that I would help her, and took the 2 bags from her hands.
Kavita said, "Careful Manu, they're heavy." Not for the first time that day, I went red with embarrassment. Surely she didn't think I couldn't carry two bags that she had just carried? Was she trying to taunt me again about Prem being stronger, fitter than me? I took the bags to the kitchen area, as Kavita said, "Thanks Manu!" Her smile helped take my mind off the conversation I had been having before she arrived. Regardless of what Prem planned to do, somehow, I should make sure Kavita didn't find out about what happened the previous day, somehow I should make sure she wouldn't leave me on account of this bully. I unloaded the contents of the bags, and came back to the hall. Kavita was sitting beside Prem. I asked her for the car key, she searched in her handbag and took out the car key.
As I stood waiting to get the keys from her, I noticed that Prem had put his right arm around her waist, as she was seated. It was the same hand with which he had slapped me 5 times, not long ago. As though oblivious to this, Kavita stretched her hand out and gave it to me with the same radiant smile she gave me a short while earlier. Sheepishly, I returned her smile, put on my slippers and let myself out. As I did so, I noticed Prem's hand moving over the curves of her waist, highlighted by her tight churidar. I went down burning with shame, yet again. Did she not notice he was fondling her? And I also shamefully told myself, "Thank God she is wearing a churidar so he wasn't fondling her naked waist!"

By the time I came back with the remaining 2 bags from the car, I felt very weak. The conversation with Prem had taken a lot of the energy out of me, and I wanted to take a nap. I left the bags on the floor behind the sofa (Kavita was still sitting beside Prem, but his hand was no longer over her waist, but instead, casually leaning over her shoulder). I listlessly told Kavita that I was going to take a nap. She told me to go ahead, that she would put the rest of the stuff away.
I noticed Prem glaring at me from behind her. I hastily told her I would put the stuff away, that I had forgotten because I was tired. I proceeded to the kitchen and storage rooms, and put away the rest of the stuff in the bags, before retiring to bed for a nap I badly needed.

CHAPTER 5 :- END
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-12-2018, 11:51 AM