Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 05 Pt.2
Prem's next word made me feel unbelievably weak in the knees. "Is that what you imagined when you masturbated yesterday, pussy boy? Did you imagine your lovely wife with me like my girlfriends in those photos?" I lost balance, and had to hold on to a table to steady myself. How did he know?
"Ha, just like a weak pussy boy. Masturbates imagining perverted things about his wife, and goes weak in the knees when a MAN confronts him about it." I stood there hanging my head in shame, yet trying to think. I must have not cleaned up thoroughly, or must have splattered outside my hand. He couldn't really have found out otherwise, about this detail of what I had been doing in his room.
"Do you want to know if I've fucked your lovely wife, pussy boy?" My shoulders were drooping down in shame. It was true, I wanted to know that. But I didn't want to hear it from this arrogant bully's mouth like that. Seeing the way he was trying to push me around, he would only 'rub it in', if my fears were true. "How would that make you feel, pussy boy? Would you get aroused if I told you I've fucked her?"
My face was burning red with embarrassment. "Would you masturbate imagining me fucking her, pussy boy?" I stayed silent, my face burning with embarrassment. He took my silence as a yes, and continued, "So you would masturbate imagining me fucking your wife. What a pathetic pervert you are, pussy boy. No wonder you didn't get any sex from your wife this whole week."
I tried to respond, but it came out with a lot of stammering: "It's not your business what Kavita and I do as a couple."
"True, pussy boy. But fact is, we both know you got no sex since I arrived. How many times do you think your pretty wife got sexed this last week, pussy boy? Do you think she also got no sex like you?"
At this, my face went white. Had Kavita been sleeping with him already? The way this arrogant bully was talking, it sounded like she didn't waste any time before jumping into bed with him, only behind my back. Was it true, or was he just pushing me around, taunting me, pushing my buttons out of anger over my snooping in his room and photographs?
After a pause, he continued, "What would you do if you find out she had got laid, with no sex for poor pussy boy hubby? What would you do then, pussy boy? Would you confront her like a MAN, or jerk off like the pervert pussy boy that you are?" Involuntarily, the embarrassment of the whole conversation got to me, and I got a wet spot in my shorts. "Did you just come in your underwear, pussy boy? Or did you piss in your pants imagining your wife getting laid with a REAL MAN?"
Truth is, I didn't know for sure. I knew I didn't come in my underwear right then; the embarrassment was too much for me to even get an erection, leave alone coming in my underwear. But I couldn't believe that I had pissed in my underwear thinking about what Prem just said, and I hoped that it was just pre-cum or some sex fluid rather than what I feared. I tried to cover up the wet spot in my shorts with my t-shirt.

Prem laughed, "You're pathetic. Not only are you not MAN ENOUGH to satisfy your wife, you're such a perverted pussy boy that you piss in your pants thinking of your wife with a REAL MAN." After a few moments of silence, Prem continued, "Let me hear it from you, pussy boy. If I were married and my wife cheated on me, I would throw her out. What would you do, pussy boy?"
I flushed again, thinking about what I would do in Prem's hypothetical situation. What would I do if Kavita cheated on me? Would I be able to part with her? Would I want to part with her? Would I seek to divorce, separate? Knowing me, I knew the answer. I would probably try to salvage what I could of the marriage, try harder to please her so she wouldn't stray again, or continue straying.
Breaking up my thought process, Prem spoke up again, "You know what I think you would do in those circumstances, pussy boy?" I hung my head down. I did not want to see him say what he was going to say. I didn't know what he was going to say, but I was sure it would not be something nice. "Look at me, pussy boy." Excruciatingly, I lifted my head and tried to look at him. Involuntarily, a tear dripped down from my eye. "I think you would wait for your unfaithful wife to come home, then stick your tongue into her unfaithful pussy and lick her unfaithful pussy out, because you know that's the only way you can satisfy her, not like a REAL MAN."
I stood red-faced in silence. The thought of the act that Prem had just described nauseated me, but there was some truth to what he said. In the interest of saving the marriage, I probably would try to satisfy her to the extent I could, and meekly swallow her infidelity.
Breaking into my thought process again, Prem said, "Maybe I should just tell your pretty wife Kavita everything that happened here yesterday, so she knows her pussy-boy husband's penis actually works." These words of Prem got me to get back some overall perspective. Even if he had dug this deep into my mind and read my thoughts over the past week, that didn't mean I had to let him walk all over me, continue pushing me around.
I said, "She knows my penis works, and it's not your business how she feels about my performance in bed."
"It's none of my business till you look into my stuff, pick up photos of my girlfriends, and masturbate using them, pervert boy."
I was silent to this, and Prem continued, "Look at how pathetic you are. You don't manage to fuck your wife ONCE in this past week, you shamelessly masturbate imagining your wife being touched, fondled by a REAL MAN, using my photographs to fuel your imagination, and you're trying to tell me it's not my business."
I asked with fear, "What do you want to do about it, Prem? I said I am sorry."
"I don't care shit about your sorry, pussy boy. I feel sorry for your lovely wife."
My heart started pumping faster. "Why?", I asked weakly.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-12-2018, 11:49 AM