Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 04 Pt.2

Prem had finished his exercises, and Kavita was toweling him off again. I winced as I reminded myself to bide my time. I felt my penis shrivel up as I saw Kavita towel off his dark hairy chest. Resigned to the situation, I moved to the coffee table, picked up a newspaper and started reading it. Shortly afterward, Prem and Kavita joined me. Kavita asked me if I was ready for coffee, as Prem sat down, dressed in a towel. He picked up a newspaper and started reading it, as well.
Since the Thursday morning blow-up (when I was witness to Prem getting aroused seeing the argument between me and Kavita over her toweling him), Prem had been a little more restrained. By that I mean, he didn't get this obscenely huge erection as she toweled him off. Still, his nut-sack looked huge as it did the first day, and I couldn't help again imagining the huge erection he had sported on Thursday, and wallow in my own insecurity. That insecurity only grew now, as he sat there strutting his muscular body, reading the newspaper nonchalantly. This guy was getting too cocky and arrogant, and I needed to find a way to confront him.
Later, I mulled over this in my bath, but couldn't find an easy way to confront him on his general behavior. It ought to be easier though to bring up the topic of a gym membership at the opportune moment. I got ready for breakfast. I noticed that Kavita was wearing one of those modern-style short-sleeve blouses with her saree, and it made her look younger, and ravishing right after her bath. I told her she looked beautiful, and she said, "Thanks, you've seen me in this dress before." Which was true, but I had to let her know that I wanted to be with her, to watch the movie with her that morning.
I left for work shortly. Kavita said they would be back from the movie around 1:30, which would be around the time I would get back from work. Once I got to work, I found out that the meeting was getting rescheduled. Hastily, I tried calling Kavita on her cellphone, but didn't get through; she seemed to have turned off her cellphone for the movie.
I knew the movie theatre they were going to, so I first thought I'd go meet them there. It would have helped if I could get them to not sell the extra ticket Prem had got for me. It seemed unlikely though, as time was short: maybe I could make it, but I wasn't able to reach her and it would be more difficult in that situation. Then another thought struck me. This was going to be an around 2 hour window when neither Prem nor Kavita would be at home. If I wanted to snoop around by looking in Prem's stuff....
I thought over it for about 5 minutes, and decided to do it. I had a right to know how much Kavita may had been involved with him in college. I didn't try calling Kavita again. I came straight home. After changing into shorts and a t-shirt, I went into Prem's room. I found his trunk, and proceeded to open it.
His trunk had the assortment of stuff I expected to see: personal stuff, clothes, things he used for his job (photography related stuff)...and then I saw a pile of picture albums on the side of the trunk. I thought I would browse through the pictures, to see what kind of pictures he took. A part of me prepared for the sickening possibility of seeing photographs of Kavita with him in suggestive situations. Prem's photography, as it turned out, covered a variety of topics. He had photo albums covering some politicalmeetings, social events he had been to (as a photographer, apparently), sports events and even nature photographs.
The thing that did catch my attention first was the modeling albums. There were a few albums dedicated to modeling events he had covered, it seemed like. The models in the photographs looked quite attractive in their designer clothes. However, after a while, I realized it was unlikely that I would find Kavita in those albums, so I flipped through them quickly, and then proceeded to look among other album titles. I then found albums titled 'College'. Surely, I would find what I was snooping around for, here, I figured. Turned out I was wrong. I flipped through the entire college album set, but found not even one picture where Prem and Kavita were together. I did see a few group pictures with Kavita and her classmates, and likewise Prem and his classmates, complete with name lists.
Looking further, I saw an album titled 'Personal'. Should I open it? I hesitated briefly, then went ahead and started looking through that album. This album was more personal as I could have expected. There were some pictures with Prem and what seemed to be his family. But as I flipped through the album, I also found pictures of Prem with 3 different girls (none of them being Kavita). They were typically just 2 of them, in various places: a movie hall, a beach, a restaurant, on a motorcycle...various kind of still pictures. There was just the mild suggestion of intimacy: in a few pictures, Prem would have his arm around the girl, either around her shoulder, or around her waist. Likewise, the girls also had their hand around his shoulder/ waist in a few photographs.
I noticed at this point that there were empty slots in the photo album. It struck me as odd, because until then I hadn't seen any of the albums with empty slots other than at the end. It occurred to me that some photographs may have been removed. I looked closer in one of the empty slots. It had a plain piece of rectangular paper in it. On a hunch, I took out the paper. The paper was blank on one side. The reverse side of the paper had the letters "K.J. " followed by some letters and numbers, like a code. K.J. Those were my wife's initials before we got married. Kavita Joshi. I went over some of the other empty slots. They all had a similar writing on the other side of the apparently blank paper: "K.J. " and then something that looked like a code. My stomach dropped. I was hoping this wouldn't turn out this way.
So Prem had pictures with my wife in his 'personal' album, but had removed them, I concluded. I flipped back to the pictures of the other 3 girls who's photos were present in that album. I looked at them hard. They seemed to resemble my Kavita in more than one way. They were very fair in complexion, like Kavita. They all wore bindis, which suggested they were Hindus. Were they of the  community as well? I picked up the College albums again, and tried to find them in the group photos. 2 of them were Prem's year, and 1 of them was in Kavita's year. Judging by their names , all 3 of them were from the 'upper caste communities', and 2 of them were from my own community.
It hit me like a punch to the pit of my stomach. So Prem/Amir Ali, this muscular intimidating hunk who had just 'moved in' as a temporary house-guest, had 3 girlfriends, maybe 4 in college. 2 of them (3 including my Kavita as I feared, suspected) were of my community. It was like living through the feelings of inadequacy I felt in college, all over again.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-12-2018, 11:39 AM