Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
I said, "Sorry Kavi darling, but I can't help feel that way seeing you toweling him off each day."
"You want to know what I think?"
"Yes Kavi."
"I think you don't have the balls to tell him to towel himself off. You don't have the decency to help me out of this situation by volunteering to do it yourself. And you are shameless enough to buy him a membership that you would not do for yourself, because you're lazy and don't want to do it. When you get him the membership, also go to a doctor, ask him to remove your balls, and give them also to Prem along with the membership card, that would be appropriate."
I flushed deeply. I muttered a hasty apology, but it was too late. I should have planned this out better. I decided to drop the topic for then, and pick it up again soon. Kavita turned so her back faced mine. I tried to prod her out of her angry mood, "Kavi, didn't you also have something to talk about?"
She took a deep breath, as though pondering whether to talk about it. Then she asked, "Are you working tomorrow?"
I said, "Yeah, half a day, it's the first Saturday right."
"Oh, that's too bad. Can you take tomorrow off?"
"I can't do that at such short notice Kavi. I have a meeting tomorrow morning. What did you want me to take the day off for?"
"Remember Prem mentioned a movie? He had got tickets for tomorrow morning from someone he knew. He got 3 tickets for the 3 of us."
"Come on Kavi. You could have told me some time before and I would have found a way to avoid this meeting. Now I can't."
"It's OK, then Prem and I will go then, I hope that's OK. Unless you're going to be insecure about that as well."
Truth be told, I had mixed feelings about it. Prem hadn't intended to 'take her out by herself', but still, this was a different proposition now. If the 3 of us had been going together, it would have meant we would go to the movie in our car. Now, Prem would probably be taking her on his motorcycle. I didn't like the idea, but Kavita would surely snap at me for being insecure if I suggested that they take an auto rickshaw or something, so I decided to keep quiet about it. Besides, if Prem didn't have to go to work on Saturday, it was probably better that he wouldn't be alone at home with Kavita!
I told her, "That's fine, go ahead, enjoy the movie but don't spoil the story for me, we can go later."
Kavita seemed a bit mollified by that, and turned to face me again. She put her arm around me. I then hugged her, and she seemed less angry then, and she hugged me back. I fondled her ass through her saree, and she teased, "You are being naughty."

I tried to continue into love-making, but my penis wouldn't get hard still. Kavita stroked my chest again and said that we could maybe do it Saturday or Sunday when I was more relaxed. That reassured me a lot, and I went to sleep hugging her.
I woke up to the morning of the weekend. I was alone in bed again. I glanced at the clock, it looked like I had woken up a little sooner. I sat pondering the changes that had happened since Prem had arrived. My gorgeous wife had been toweling his sweaty muscular body for almost every day since he arrived. Much as it disgusted me, and made me uneasy, it didn't look like I would be able to stop it in the immediate future. The discussion about getting Prem a gym membership hadn't worked out last night. Rather than getting upset and paranoid about it, I started thinking about a more practical option, at least in the short run. It would be practical to acknowledge that Kavita toweling him off didn't mean she was sleeping with him. I could bide my time, and wait for a more opportune moment to resurrect the topic of getting Prem a gym membership.
I winced as I reflected on what a wimp I was being. Here was this guy, strong, looking intimidating and cocky, and he was getting my gorgeous wife to towel him off each day. And instead of telling him like a man to towel himself off, I was taking the wimp's route, trying to get him to exercise away from our home, so he wouldn't be able to get Kavita to towel him off.
Feeling weak again, I pulled myself to my feet, and walked across the hall to the half-open door of Prem's room.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-12-2018, 11:38 AM