Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
But what if they had had sex, and had got dressed and had been 'resting'? But they could have been resting in the hall, it doesn't make sense, I chided myself again.
Kavita pulled me out of my thoughts, and asked if I would like a cup of tea/coffee. I asked her for coffee, and sat down restlessly on the sofa. Prem grinned, and asked if my day had been tiring. I answered him listlessly. I didn't want him to know what I suspected, had been thinking about just then.
When Kavita came back with the coffee, I realized I still hadn't given her the jasmine gajra. Her face lit up when I gave it to her, and Prem teased her about it. "Go ahead Kavi, give Manu a kiss, I promise I won't look!" She blushed and went away to the kitchen to prepare dinner. And the exchange left me somewhat relieved: Prem was acknowledging the fact that we were husband and wife, and hopefully he would respect those boundaries.
Dinner was a quiet affair, as Prem suggested to Kavita that she might like to go out to watch a recently released movie over the weekend. Kavita didn't seem too keen to his suggestion, so I assumed she wasn't interested. This again felt nice to me, because I saw it as a "snub" of Prem.
After watching some TV, I retired to bed and Kavita followed me to bed quickly. She was dressed quite conservatively compared to the last 2 days. She was wearing a saree she wears at home, but it wasn't particularly revealing or seductive looking. I took that as a sign that she wasn't actively trying to seduce Prem or something. It was just a coincidence perhaps, that she wore sleeveless blouses 3 days in a row before that. I also noticed she didn't wear the gajra to bed. Maybe she wants to wear it in the daytime tomorrow, I told myself. I had 'seen' her snub Prem, so I shouldn't really be worrying. I slept better that night.
Friday morning had arrived, I woke up to an empty bed. As I expected by then, Kavita was in the balcony, watching Prem exercise. I joined in, and made some small talk. I asked Prem what all exercises he does each day. He said, "Working out from home, I do just aerobics, sit ups, push ups and weights. I would do more fitness routines when I go to a gym."
I thought there was an opportunity there. Maybe if I could get him to go to a gym instead, I could be spared this agony of watching my lovely wife towel off his near-naked body each day. He mentioned that he was a member of a gym in Hyderabad, but he wasn't keen on joining one in Bangalore since he was there only on a short term basis.
It dashed my hopes a bit, but I decided to look around anyway. I would be willing to pay this guy his gym membership to keep my Kavita's hands off him. I made my way to the hall as Prem finished up his exercises. I was trying to avoid watching Kavita towel him off.
Shortly afterwards, Prem and Kavita came to the hall as well. Kavita went to the kitchen to prepare coffee. Prem stopped, picked up a newspaper and started reading it. In a way, I was greatly relieved. So it wasn't an elaborate masquerade Kavita was doing so she could feel up this muscular hunk each day in front of my eyes. He did intend to read the newspapers after all, and perhaps he skipped it yesterday because of his getting a hard-on. And so maybe it meant he was embarrassed about his getting a hard-on, which could mean that he may not be as familiar with my wife Kavita as I had been dreading. I was much more relaxed now, and managed to enjoy my coffee and the rest of the morning without the kind of worries I had been going over, the previous morning. We left for work together. Kavita had taken her bath before our breakfast, and she was now wearing the gajra. I was pleased, as she didn't decline to wear it.
I made a few phone calls in the day time from work, and found out a couple of gym centres not far away. I decided I'd need to check it out, but thought it would be prudent to bring it up with Kavita first, before checking out the places.
I got home on time. Though Prem was already there, after seeing yesterday's snub of Prem's suggestion of a movie, I didn't feel as fearful to try to spy on them from the hall window. I was relieved to an extent that the weekend had finally arrived. Though I had half a day of work on Saturday, it would still leave me with a lot of time with Kavita. I could try make love to Kavita in peace. I could also bring up the topic of a gym membership for Prem.
That night, after we had dinner and retired to bed, I brought up with Kavita, the topic of getting Prem membership for a gym. "Kavita, I wanted to talk to you about something."
"That's good, because I wanted to talk to you about something, too."
"Oh, what?"
"No, you go ahead first, Manu."
"I've been looking around, and I found some nice gyms nearby."
Kavita seemed happy, and smiled, "Oh you want to join a gym Manu? That's great!"
"No, no, Kavita, that's not what I meant. What I meant was, Prem is probably more used to working out in a gym, so I thought we could buy him membership for as long as he's here."
There was a pause. Kavita then said in an icy voice, "So you would pay Prem's gym membership but you wouldn't go to a gym to workout, yourself?"
"No, that's not what I meant. I can join a gym separately, to workout."
"But that's not what you wanted to talk to me about, right? You wanted Prem to work out in a gym. Because you're insecure about him working out at home, right?" I flushed, I did feel somewhat guilty. What she said was true. I admitted that it was the case. Kavita continued in an icy voice, "So you're insecure about it, and you want to buy him a gym membership to get past that?"
I stammered at her icy tone, but managed to say something I thought was sensible, "Yes Kavi, this way you won't have to towel him off each day or worry about him dripping sweat all over our home."
There was a pause, then Kavita said, "Manu, you sometimes have a dirty mind."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-12-2018, 11:37 AM