Adultery The Unwanted Houseguest -by Indiansubmale (CHAPTER 1-26)
The Unwanted (?) Houseguest Ch. 04 Pt.1 - Snippets of the past.

It was a distracted day at work again. If Kavita's apology was to be taken at her words, it meant she really thought of me as an 'inferior' man compared to Prem. Of course, I could dismiss it as her using strong words because she was angry, and the not willing to backtrack because she was too proud to take it back properly, if she didn't mean it that way. But what if she did mean it that way? Could she really be thinking of me as an 'inferior' man?
My thoughts went to the memory of Prem in his underwear, as Kavita was toweling him off. If I had been a guest in Prem's house, and it was Prem who was married to Kavita, would she towel me off, that too with this imposing hulk as her husband standing right beside me? There was no way she would do that. On the other hand, toweling off the same imposing hulk of a man, with me as her boyish weak husband standing next to him...she could do it, would do it, and had done it two days in a row already, that too right after he had arrived!
Why wouldn't she? He was a fitter, stronger man than I was. Than I could 'ever be'. I was just a weak, middle aged boyish sexually inadequate man who got lucky to get married to a gorgeous woman such as herself. Whereas, he was a muscular fit well hung  hunk. And he had the balls, the audacity to 'put me in place' during our very first meeting at the railway station, by making me carry Kavita's handbag as though saying to me in front of my wife, "that's all you're fit for, you weak boy."
I tried to collect myself together, and to approach it rationally, trying not to get emotionally clouded. I had to know more about the past. Exactly how did she become 'friends' with him given they weren't in the same year in college? Was theirs just a casual friendship? How well did he know her already? God forbid, had he already been having sex with her in college?
This was one thing that had bothered me for some time earlier on in our marriage. When we got married, I was a virgin. I wasn't quite sure if the same was true about Kavita. She seemed to 'know' about sex and guided me through my initial learning period, while I learned finally, about the female anatomy and in particular, the female sexual anatomy. Several times, both before we got married and during the first few months of our marriage, I came close to bringing myself to ask her if she had any romantic or sexual dalliances in her past. I held myself back before we got married, because I feared, suspected the answer may not be what I was willing to hear (because she was a gorgeous woman, and she surely would have got lot of attention from guys).
Over time, I had 'learned' to suppress my thoughts about what Kavita's past may have been. When I thought on those lines, it got me to fear if I was 'as good as' any lover/lovers she may have had in the past, and it only lowered my confidence in bed. I 'trained' myself to put those thoughts away, and try to satisfy her the best I could, in bed.
With Prem's appearance on the scene, those thoughts started coming back. Was it a coincidence that the one friend of hers from college whom she invites home, that too at such short notice, was such an intimidating sort of guy who made me feel so inadequate?

My mind then went to the monstrous erection he had formed, over what seemed like Kavita putting me down as a man in comparison to him. Kavita had seemed totally nonchalant to his erection as she toweled him off. Was it because she knew how hung he was? I couldn't even bring myself to imagine such a huge cock inside my Kavita. But on the other hand, it would explain a lot. Such as why she hardly ever had an orgasm when we had intercourse, and I had to bring her off with my tongue or fingers most of the time. Had he been impaling her with his monster cock before we got married? Is that why she hardly felt any pain when we had intercourse during our honeymoon?
Another disturbing thought that came to me as I tried to snap myself out of speculation about the past was the fact that he didn't actually read the newspaper today. So why did she have to towel him off if he was going to go and have his bath right after his exercises?
I was fast descending into paranoia. I took a step back. This was all speculation, my thoughts. She had married me after all, not him. Just because she toweled his near-naked body meticulously doesn't mean she wants to sleep with him, leave alone more agonizing things like leaving me for him, or such disturbing ideas. Taking things literally, it also meant she just wanted to spare herself more work if he dripped sweat all over the house.
And as far as toweling him off today was concerned, maybe Prem decided to not read the newspapers after having developed that hard-on. Maybe he was embarrassed by it, and maybe that's why he went straight to have his bath. If he was embarrassed by it, then maybe I don't have to worry so much after all!
I tried to put my mind to work. With all this going on at home, I didn't want it affecting my productivity at work. I told myself to figure out a way to find out about their past, discreetly. I didn't have a plan on how to, then. But I decided to look out for such an opportunity, while trying to keep him 'at bay' from my attractive wife.
As evening came, I also reflected on the argument we had had. Kavita had tried to soothe my feelings, even though in doing so she only made it worse. All the same, I didn't want her to know how her words had made me feel, if her 'apology' was really reflective of how she felt. I stopped on the way home and got gajra for her like I did the evening before Prem arrived.
When I got home from work, Prem was already there (I knew this because his motorcycle was there). I didn't hear their voices but I heard the TV running. I tiptoed over to the hall window. They were not in the hall, they had left the TV on. They were in 1 of the bedrooms I guessed, but I heard nothing suspicious so it seemed unlikely that I had caught them having sex or something.
With some degree of reassurance, I rang the bell. Kavita opened the door in less than a minute (so much for my fear that they had been having sex!). When I stepped in, Prem was sitting on the sofa. Evidently he had come to the sofa in the time it took her to open the door. This struck me as suspicious. Why would he or she act like this, were they trying to cover up something? I couldn't tell, but my mind went to my worst fears. Obviously if they had been having sex, she couldn't open the door in 1 minute, I chided myself.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Unwanted Houseguest -(CHAPTER 1-26) - by Ramesh_Rocky - 11-12-2018, 11:36 AM