Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied)
Contd..
Well Pari was overwhelmed with desire as Beni was absolutely mauling her large breast and brown areolas of her nipples she did have round and pendulous breast hanging low no sagging but it had a different feel to it may be due to not wearing proper bra or not wearing bra at all but Beni loved those as his hands simply  was making a royal aata out of it with his mouth munching her nipples

Pari: Bhaiya Bus Karoo I want you inside me O Beni please

Beni then moved her to centre of the bed in such away the pussy was facing Sush who had a real nice scenery to watch as Beni moved forward holding his big engorged penis on front of  the twinkling pussy lips of Pari her hand also holding onto his penis as she guided it to her love hole

Pari: Beni I have never handled such a big one please do not tear me part please do it slowly please bhaiya

Beni: Aree Pari don’t worry just close your eyes and relax you will  enjoy the feeling

Beni in a swift quick move entered and had almost half of his big cock inside Pari’s  really tight pussy it was absolutely clampy

Pari: O Bhaiya my god you are absolutely filling me up it feels like your cock almost reached my stomach o my god even by nostrils have become so dry O Bhaiya slowly Kaar na

Beni knew what to do there are no easy method so he almost removed the entire cock out and pushed on again  

Pari was whimpering O bhaiya my god you are filling me up completely Its paining a little but without some pain no pleasure O Bhaiya Karoo joorsa

But Beni slowly and methodically after almost 7-8 thrusty strokes had his entire cock in the tortured pussy he knew the value of carefulness after the way he screwed his wife who now almost hated sex

Pari was like intoxicated lady the absolute pain and pleasure of such a big cock was overwhelming as she tried to open her mouth Beni’s mouth was on her as he kissed her & sucked her tongue just giving minor movements with his real big cock allowing her pussy to get comfortable

Pari slowly was losing the pain and was engulfed in a real flaming pleasure from her lower tummy as she kissed him back now and with arms pushed his butts forcefully

Beni got the message the lady is ready as now took the full cock out and then plunged it back into the whimpering love hole  ensuring in each stroke he lodged his full cock in her pussy he simply loved tight pussy as it almost opened to his cock reluctantly he loved this grippy feel

Pari never in her life had so much pleasure there was no more pain only the clammy hardness as simply loved such a big cock
“ Beni please fuck me hard my god I never knew this hard cock can give so much pleasure O god harder more harder beni  O god mera koo achisee Chudai karoo Beni  “
as she also actively joined enjoying it as her arms pulled Beni’s shoulder and her legs almost folded on his butts as felt her butts getting banged in the bed almost his cock acting like how a pointed rod splits open a coconut in the villages she felt Beni was the steel rod she felt like the coconut ripped in pleasure by her steel man Beni as she felt awash with sheer pleasure

Beni just as he was reaching the crescendo as felt a squeeze on his balls and in few seconds he felt a warm mouth on his balls he thought my god Sushma memsaab had joined the party as suddenly he felt a real  frenzy as he absolutely hammered a helpless Pari

Pari feeling the sudden explosiveness felt for first time in her life a real churning in her lower stomach her eyes almost trembling her breast getting more hardened as she fell into reeling successive climax she was just fell into the bed in almost feeling that as then she felt hot blast from Beni’s big cock she felt it as he sprayed on her insides when it blasted she felt his already big cock just become  touch bigger as he sprayed for few seconds  Pari was in a place of no return as she just felt a shattering orgasm almost for few seconds as hung on to Beni shoulder as Beni simply had her mouth in his lip lock as he kept spraying into her

Sush who was watching sexual journey just did not want see any she wanted action slowly she got out removed her only attire her wet panties as she slowly started using her hands to caress Beni then she just plunged head on with her lips as she took both his balls alternatively in her mouth as she felt the absolute blasting of his cock into helpless Pari as she slowly moved away and slid beside the two lovers as her hands caressed Beni back as he recovered from a thunderous climax after almost 3-4 minutes 

Beni moved to other side of Pari in the bed Sush then boldly started sucking Pari’s  lovely left breast taking nipples in her mouth and stretching it as she signalled Beni to do the same to Pari’s right breast –poor Pari already bewildered by the rocking climax and orgasm could not believe twin mouth attacking  both her breast it felt like dream because so much pleasure as her hands reached both the heads attacking  her breast to utter shock she found two heads one a female and other Beni

Pari almost sat “ my god he kya orehai O god a madam kaun he”

Sush boldy reached and made her lie down beside her no need to get worried my sweet pari – I am sushma

Pari just could not believe that a most beautiful lady like hindi fim actress was beside her she was like a star clear white skin and totally naked with gorgeous body she could see her lovely butts as the lady was on her stomach looking at her

Pari : O madam itne sundar lady I have never seen so close I do not understand what is happening

Sush cooly reached and kissed her flush in her lips and then said O my sweet Pari it was I who made Beni dada to have a go with you did you like what Beni did to you  

Pari was stunned by the kiss of the lady she felt so hot –then she spoke in truth in my life i have never had sex like this I never ever thought Beni will have such a big member o my god it is so big all I hoped was rigid hard cock -- But madam who are you what are you doing here you look like a bada memsaab almost not able to stop as Sush hands closed her mouth

Sush: O Pari I just experienced this UP wala bhaiya  just holding Beni’s now swiveled still formidable cock and I felt poor Pari my dear UP wala saheli with such a beautifull body as she fondled Pari’s big boobs (as Pari whimpered O memsaab) should also enjoy this big cock – Do you agree on that

Pari : O memsaab I am confused I don’t know but I really enjoyed Beni so much

Sush: Then don’t worry from now on we three are going enjoy everything – O beni what happened seating so quiet

Beni: O memsaab few days back I was living life so dull all of sudden I am with 2 most beautiful woman what I can tell you

Sush: Now both of you have your food I want to watch the 2 lovers have food c’mon Pari – no need to dress

Utterly confused Pari sat down as a naked beni sat across her as she opened the tiffen handing over one box to Beni as she had one for herself  then she looked at  Memsaab you can have this I brought some extra please come as Sush joined them Pari was truly shocked to see a beautiful shaved pussy as she looked up her eyes almost open like soucer  in disbelief

Sush: O Pari like what you see don’t you worry when you go from here today we will make you look most beautiful inside out  my dearest Pari as she sat down in a circle across them

The three naked group 2 lovely naked ladies and a Older guy with a prodigous cock as his only asset  enjoyed the tasteful  Chicken biryani –Sush enjoying the most as a little stunned peasant girl Pari was too confused to understand what’s happening as she tried to eat and Beni was also eating but feeling the rising excitement of seeing the 2 naked ladies
Contd..
[+] 4 users Like mouthinvader's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Construction People Try Their Luck – Part I (Copied) - by mouthinvader - 10-03-2021, 10:29 PM