Adultery Soumya: Dream of everybody II
Chapter 7 , Part 1
New spots for forthcoming fun.

After hastily alighting from the crowded bus Soumya realised that this place was not her usual college stop. Being engrossed in a perverted sexual frenzy she overrode her bus journey and alighted one stop forward than the right one. She had to go backward. So she decided to take the fastest route to her destination and choose one narrow lane which connects the college diagonally from main road.

Being laying down on the backside of some closed down manufacturing units and derilect garages this lane was somehow desolate. 

She thought she would cover up the lost time by quick steps.

As soon Soumya started on a quick strides  her parky heavy breasts did not stay rigid but keep on bouncing with every step. It was a pleasureble sight to see those heavy "Mame " juggling inside of that thin fabric. 

On other day Soumya could have felt ashamed for this bold sexy display but this Monday was different. She was feeling feverish with a burning desire. A sweet 
spasm was
spreading  from her wet pussy to whole body through Saturday , Sunday and engulfed her more in today, that is Monday.
Only some rough male hands could squeeze out and extinguish this fever, her innerself is telling these dirty things all the time.

Ohhhh. Chhiii.... It's so naughty to think these, but what I could do... I could have rode the bus with them until end ... That was so fun. Ohh I could still feel the touches and mauling on my boobs.

While walking and remembering the recent sexy incident, absentmindedly she was also displaying the dance of her milky ripe breasts to onlookers, using those soft globes as a lure to  prospective molesters, wishing if any barbaric person could jumped upon her  overriden by ugly temptation and use her soft body to fulfill their nasty wishes.

Ohh.. those college boys are really useless. Always changing girlfriends like clothes. They also have only timid sexual urge. Nothing to satisfy her. She could sense that. These so called  young educated civilized men are also not worthy, she certainly need old and experienced men. And they should be uncultured persons,  who actualy know best and how to use up this soft body to fulfill their sexual hunger.

Ohhh iiish... Those rough labourers inside the bus sure knew how to derive pleasure from a soft and ripe body and giving back by molesting a young woman like me.  

Ohh.... if they could come along me and kept squeezing these butter ball mercilessly until I could not take any more. 

Ohh.... this lane looks deserted , they could have grabbed me and took into these shade . They could have also tore apart my clothes . They could have used my body like savage animals. They could have now sunk their teeth into my breasts. Ohhh.... These butter balls need real hard treatments. 

Soumya was walking briskly, unknowingly wiggling her tight ass, engrossed in her own sexual reverie. 

She did not notice anything strange,  that on her left side.
But on an empty space in front of a runny shade,  the site was not empty at all. Few labourers were digging a hole to immers pipe line there. She might not noticed but those loafers had seen her beauty.

Those juggling ripe breasts with parky nipples poking out through the T-shirt's thin fabric, making an erotic scene to the core, from where nobody could repeal their gaze. So those rough workers were keeping their ugly glare glued on to Soumya' thrusted out milk tanks and gave out an applaus with low but sharp whistling.

Wheeeee... Wheeeeee.. dekh dekh keya badiya aum hay, " keya bade bade maamme, kyasa khari hay re bap. Ohh randi hato me milega to kachhe kha jauga...

Wheeeee... Wheeeee... See what a ripe pair of mangoes. What a big pair of breasts there. So proud and parky. If I could have them in my hand, could squeeze them dry by sucking out ...

One of them could not resist any more and blurted out.. Ohh madam please let us play and eat them. We would not dishearten you. We also have biggest tools with us. When we would shove into you, it will go upto your navel and might come out through your mouth... you see.

These ugly words and whistles struck Soumya suddenly and the fantasy was broken. She soaked in the perverted words and her ears turned red instantly. As she turned her head towards them,  she became stunned to see them holding and pressing their dicks over dirty lungi.(  Lower body working Cloth) making an obscene spectacle.
Her stare stucked onto  theirs cortch. She uttered hesitantly....

Whhatt..were you saying.... Why you all were  saying so dirty words to me.

One of the labours told out.. ohh madam you were dangling such a sexy pair of boobs in front of us and you wish , we keep our mouth shut?
We hold our dicks down? 
Heyyy.. dirty words... Just say once again and see what will happen...... 
Just leave now,  else we will fuck you until you become senseless.... Nobody will come to rescue here... If anybody comes he will also fuck you . .. you are such a sexy thing nobody will spare you.

Hearing these perverted and ugly words , Soumya's body started to a sweet tremble.
 But unforeseen fear also engulfed her inside.

Half of her mind was telling herself to remove and throwing out this useless T-shirt and offer her soft yet parky breasts to be mauled by these thugs.
Other half also were  telling to go away...
Do not stay more or they would tear you apart.

So... Her good self went victorious and she moved away from that beastly attraction ..
With slow steps she walked on towards her college with heavy beating heart.

But unknown to her,  somebody was following her , keeping a little distance from her back.

Who... ?

That will be on next part.
[+] 2 users Like blackdesk65's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by blackdesk65 - 06-02-2021, 03:25 AM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by prashanthi - 09-02-2021, 10:19 AM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by blackdesk65 - 10-03-2021, 03:58 AM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by sanju4x - 11-03-2021, 02:08 PM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by sanju4x - 17-03-2021, 08:24 PM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by sexyfox - 27-03-2021, 09:41 AM
RE: Soumya: Dream of everybody II - by pedapandu - 27-03-2021, 11:47 PM